White Men in Asia

>white American visits Europe, our closest ally after Canada and Australia, and our cultural cousins
>women shit all over him (unless he's a stereotypical American jock you see in the movies)

>white American visits Asia, full of enemies and "friends" of convenience, completely alien cultures
>women treat him with respect as a human being

Is it any wonder why more white men are going to Asia? Stop blaming the victim. These aren't losers falling for the meme of a "submissive" woman, in fact Asian women unironically need an alpha to be controlled. These are simply men who have had it up to here with being treated as second class citizens in their own countries. Even being an average man is now considered a flaw in Western countries. Fuck, even black men are starting to wake up and realize the women here aren't worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u-TMZlGx5tU
youtube.com/watch?v=DSGzGuuSskI
youtube.com/channel/UCwNPa8fSXzzAZuT9859GVhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>average height = manlet
>average dick = dicklet
>average income = poor
>average popularity = loser
>average face = loser

That's the problem. That's what Western women ACTUALLY believe nowadays, when it's simply not true.

And he still has chink bitches crawling on him.
That's why our men are going to Asia, Woman in the West are too picky and hold too much power In the Sexual Makert, though I personally have no problem, I don't speak for the mass majority of Western Men who are ignored every day by Woman. Females need to learn that they're not rare princesses and it's not unique to get a belly button ring when 10s of Millions of other girls are getting them. It's simple, woman should either pick Independence without special treatment or Dependence with special treatment.

Ah you don't have a passport do you? European women consider American men charming and masculine. Don't use us an excuse to betray your race though, just admit you're a weak cuck with a fetish for Asians.

This.

as a former service man who visited Phuket Thailand, for their own reasons (money) the girls go apeshit over us.

white man with huge tits gf here, she loves riding my big dick. Feels good desu

Women almost never use the word cuck but it's actually funnier when you do it

You can get a white girlfriend if you want one, stop making pathetic excuses for yourselves.
So sick of people shilling this shit

Woah me too
I love my big tiddie gf :)

He is an actually respectable person, that's why he gets respect
Also, he's South African not American

You think Winston browses Sup Forums?
I heard him use the word butthurt before

>European women consider American men charming and masculine.
That couldn't possible describe me as i'm neither of those things.

I thought they would. Specially with my big american gut and big american wallet
only wish I could bring muh gun and year's supply of american burgers and coke

But he tells everybody he's English because Chinese can't comprehend white people from Africa

I think cmilk would browse more but thats my personal opinion

He feels very /o/ with that Lexus he had

If they do I could almost promise they never visit Sup Forums

He isn't a professional. He's a loser English teacher who makes misleading claims about "training doctors" when he is actually only teaching English at a medical college.

Americans are considered interesting and masculine.
Every nation on earth consists of 90% unattractive betas but some have a better image than others. Americans score well, compared to say eastern-Europeans.

He doesn't even do that anymore. IIRC, he does Youtube full-time now.

>falling for the meme of a "submissive" woman
>meme

When I was in Asia a couple people asked to take photos with me. I'm 6'2 with a big beard. Thai hookers in Pattaya would play with my beard and say "I like beard.. handsome man" I know they were just saying that to get me to pay for sex but it made a nigguh feel good about himself.

He owns a bike shop and makes a ton off patreon and YouTube.
Hardly a loser

Worn out novelties with nothing else to offer but appearances

Das rite Asian boi! muh fuggin dik

>Post a Reply
gonna need some photos

Yeah if you're american and don't look like clint eastwood or zac efron don't bother
I don't know why but you guys are somehow a joke here, not as much as the frenchies but still

>not as much as the frenchies but still

Explain.

European women consider Americans corny and try hard

asians are cool. must increase the alliance.

Don't most Americans you see weigh 300 pounds?

wow... huge tits...

Most Americans are hideous mongrels - fat, disproportionate, balding, ugly facial features, beady eyes, short, etc

By contrast almost every European immigrant I see here in the US is aesthetic as fuck - tall, full head of hair, slender, proportional face and body.

Americans are fucking disgusting. They must be putting something in the food and water here, people didn't look like this 50-60 years ago.

Well even over here we say we are English if we are anglo.

>Has a job
>Has a creative and productive hobby
>Has a wife
>Was a business owner in SA and has a business in China

=loser

What have you done with your life? Still a student I bet.

Too bad they are ugly.
Our psychotic cunts will at least make my dick grow.

Such is life.

Winston watches SargonofAkkad according to the recommended videos in a clip of a recent ADVChina video.

Not to mention a 9/10 wife who's a fucking doctor

Where's this from?

Frenchies are the laughing stock of Swiss. We give them the jobs we don't want, we bully them at work. Frenchies in switzerland try to fit in here because the grass is 10x greener than in "l'Afrance". They say things like "yeah there's too many immigrants in my country, it doesn't feel like france anymore" but they come here as immigrants too, they are hypocrites and weak

Stop letting in Turks and albanians.
You guys are not even in EU, like wtf.

I know you guys dont believe me but she really does have DDs. Feels good to walk down the street in China and see chinks angry that I stole one of their 9/10 girls. Im getting hard just thinking about it.

I've never seen anyone treat Americans poorly in Europe.

It's because of that schengen space we are in.
But we don't take much and we send back many

>tfw called a loser for leaving my homeland behind

Most of you couldn't even survive a year out here. And if you did, you'd just stay around other expats and never adapt, living no differently than a paki who never bothers to integrate or even learn the language.

Winstons videos are /comfy/

He's definitely red pilled too

>going to Switzerland to find a gf
Who would do this?

I refuse to move to Asia even if I would be treated like a star because I'm in favor of ethnostates and culture preservation.

I would not be able to integrate.

I'll gladly learn german volksmusic from Wolfenstein though. Gives me a nice feeling singing along to Neu Berlin, considering what could have been.

Another + to Asian women is that lots of Asian Dudes who are willing to try and go out and get some puss are psychopaths who will literally abuse the shit out of them either physically or mentally. So by contrast a white guy who doesn't beat them is some diamond in the rough.

I went from 3/7 of my white girlfriends over 5 years calling me 'abusive' for asking why they Suck at Driving (3 car totaling crashes in 8 months) / Gossip at work to the point of getting fired / telling her to cook after complaining about my cooking, to 2 Asian GFs over the course of 1 year abroad doting on me hand and foot because i was the best thing that has ever happened to them as far as men in their life go.

Only downside is race mixing.

i know pol hates leddit but the only subversive/interesting community of white expats in asia is /r/CCJ2

peep it, in fact OP's photo is of a youtuber who is confirmed member of that group

actually the happiest thing in this world is to fuck with white women, no doubt
full of conquest feeling

I also lived in Japan and enjoyed fucking a number of jap girls. My jap ex told me I was the best sex she ever had. I regularly made her cum puddles and she even passed out from cumming so hard once. Feels great desu

I could already tell it was Winston, aka Serpentza, the king fucking sexpat wearing his fucking suit trying to look like a knowledgeable Neil Heywood looking shyster. Fuck that faggot.

You jelly.
He moved to China because South Africa is a shit hole, and whites are being genocided there

What made you move?

Australia has massive problems with its neighbours. Believe me:

>i traded my chin for rice

Spent some time in a shitty communist country (dare not say its name to trigger burgers). People there would literally take pictures and say how attractive we were. It was very cringeworthy.
>"Ow, pwetty white peepow"

I'm from Quebec and I second that
Frenchies stay stay home

you should have beat your white gf then

>(dare not say its name to trigger burgers)

How the fuck can white women even compete?

youtu.be/u-TMZlGx5tU
Man i love serpentza been one of his first ten subscribers

too bad the girl didn't get a "full feeling"

Not all western women. I've traveled Europe and a little bit of Asia, the constant theme is that they love gentlemen.

>American culture is loved by everyone but our own women.

Protip: They can't.

>First ten
Why would someone so that? Just go on the internet and lie.
I'm sure his first ten were family and friends

Asian people outside of major tourist cities are always fascinated by foreigners and how they act. My sister went to China once and had a half dozen random men offering her cigarettes and beer because they had never seen a woman smoke or drink before. I went to South Korea and every woman I talked to asked to touch my hair. Greatest few days of my life in hindsight but I was too young to appreciate it.

Out of all other ethnic/racial groups in the world other than white, I have zero issues with asian people.
They're cool with me.

>live in America
>girls ignore me and treat me like im not worth their time when I approach them
>same in Europe
>fly to South America/ Asia
>girls smiling, giggling, giving me attentions, buying me drinks

Yea sorry, why would I deal with western women?

>op is such a virgin he confuses the kindness of Asian culture with fetishism

Am brown as a table and Asian people treated me friendly as fuck when I was a tourist in Japan and Taiwan

Stop dropping you spaghettio's when talking to girls

I would love to live in Japan for even just a year. I'm fascinated with the culture, history, and natural beauty of the country.
That and I have a thing for Jap chicks more than any other.

lel

Asia is pretty awesome.

We still need to bomb China though.

>full of conquest feeling
>but the girl does not ever get the full of cock feeling

by giving you children with blue eyes and blonde hair you absolute auto-cuckold

The way that girl on the left is getting all excited and hoppy is really adorable.

>undergoing the abuse by a western women for your delusions about how you think your kids will look
have fun, ill be banging cuties in Patayya

>the girls in high school didn't pay attention to me so i will destroy my lineage

have fun, ill be banging cuties in usaa

I'm a japanese girl living in colombia. This country is very diverse.

I don't think white people could integrate in japan.
And white men are smelly and think they know everything. I prefer my race or latino

>projecting
>muh lineage
have fun getting cucked by american women and the state
I'll be banging cuties in Pataya

>ill be banging Tyrone's weekend cumdump in usaa

Fixed

Right, and be abused and used by selfish western women who think you're never good enough for them and will use your own blonde haired, blue eyed children against you, then take half your shit when they're done with you and have you continue to pay them until your kids who now hate you are 18.
No fucking thanks. I'd rather shack up with a Japanese woman who loves and respects me and have slanted eyed mixed kids who grow up in a stable house with parents that don't fight all the time over stupid fucking shit.

Experience: my own fucking life with my parents.

Who honestly fucking cares about what happened in high school except those who got their egos bruised by a girl they liked then and still aren't over it?

lawl, i actually follow this guy on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=DSGzGuuSskI

Its real, the Swiss mock Americans all the time.
I had a Swiss gf, but she dumped for a Swiss guy. She basically told me america sucks, and she wants to keep her quality of life.
For real, the Swiss are the most arrogant people because they have everything so good. And i dont blame them for that.

He is a great guy from South Africa. He and an American has a nice youtube channel, they talk about China in China while riding their bikes.
Check it out.

youtube.com/channel/UCwNPa8fSXzzAZuT9859GVhg

Can confirm, two german exchange students had the hots for me, one of which I made my gf for some time.

You are not fooling us asian masculinity troll.

>Spent 10 years in Japan for work
>Speak Fluent Japanese
>Know that Japan is racist as fuck and I have zero problems with that - their country - their rules.
>Had a lot of Japanese women. They approached ME.
>Enjoyed Japan as a white male. Would love to go back but since Fukushima I would not go near Japan or eat any Pacific Fish.

fuck off shilltard

Because a white man in Asia is like a 9/10 girl in America.

All the girls in your webm are 5/10 at best. If this is the type of girls white man like you'd dick in then feel free to do it, no hard feeling from me.

yea so why wouldn't I use that in my favor

>
Winston is BASED AF

Anyone that has a problem with him can fight me irl

How did you manage it masaki? White woman are usually dicks to Asian guys

Well the problem is that it goes both ways..... Having children with an Asian woman is almost as bad as having one with a black woman..... You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with your genetics...... If it's just a cum N' run then by all means go for it....., but don't settle with someone of another race. White is at the top of the foodchain so why ruin your genetics line permanently.

Exactly, why would I, as a young American male, not take advantage of that fact when white women in my own country don't see me as worthwhile with their ridiculous expectations?

I've had more dates with asian women the white women in my state, not because I actively go out looking for asian women to date, but because they're more willing to talk to me and go out with me then any decent white women are.

Cause I want to you know... enjoy my life?

Exactly, they just appreciate me more