New conscript, huh? don't worry, most of the heavy stuff is miles off. So hey...

>new conscript, huh? don't worry, most of the heavy stuff is miles off. So hey, me and the squad are gonna go rape some nork women, want to come?

what would you do?

Airplane mode my phone

fpbp.

>So hey, me and the squad are gonna go rape some nork women, want to come?
In North Korea, women RAPE YOU (not in a good way).

>sent to fight in north korea
>lt somehow gets us lost in afghanistan

They look dead inside.

Well sir, i would like this court martial to know that i never raped a single woman, i only ever raped commies.

I would find it strange if someone in this era didn't look like the happiness was retroactively stripped from their childhood.

Rape him in the shower

What asian doesn't look dead inside?

Right one is crying

>Rape
>Women

Nah I'm good.

Just fuck the femal NCO...But if you ever smelled a stinky vagina a desert female will make you barf...
My buddy from prison said his female squad mates had nasty pussy, dont even wanna think about the mooslim girls.
>implying the boys are wacking eachothers meat.

Rape him, then go rape some NK women, then rape my first line, then my lieutenant. Later rape myself, too, just to see if I can do something new.

And then maybe my rifle.

Because they are.

Muslims are required to shave their pubic hair and wash regularly. Probably don't smell that bad at all.

Only if they're between the ages of 18 and 25 and I can superglue razor blades to my cock and blast their assholes until I see the intestines smearing all over my cock then slice them up into meat sized chunks and shoot them out of 155mm artillery at the gooks my squad and I are about to kill and roast and eat over a fire.

Nice garryyyyy

>noice

and fuck a dirty slant? nah

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Fuck yeah.

Wasn't there a Larry the cable guy movie that went kind of like that