Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

>Italy
>Person

F

:(

Theres probably someone out there like 200 years old.

The Egyptian Pharoahs lived for thousands of years, not impressed

Yakub was millions of years old

This cunt must have ate so much fucking spaghetti in that long.

Wow that's a big number, millions, I'll start quoting that one instead

F

Meh, if all anyone knows you for is not dying, you're probably not very remarkable.

I wonder what her pussy tasted like just before she died

>Leaf

This is an Australia-type shitpost though

D A Y O F R A K E

F

F

F

RIP in peace grandma

F

F

F

Northern Italian women live a long time. Must be their diet.

Why's that we mediterraneans last for so long? Countries like Spain, France or Italy got some of the highest life expectancies on earth.

F

her children can finally move out

F

F

Olive oil lubricates the important organs

F

F

Apparently, she only married once and then they separated soon after. Also ate three eggs a day.
Godspeed, old lady.

>the Queen will probably beat her record

F

F

F

kys leaf

F

F

F
F
F
F
F
Dunno why this hits hard she saw so much I don't care her views etc but wow to live through 2 world wars space flight born in time before cars.

F
Godspeed

F nana

More like day of the fucking torch. That canacuck can burn.

F

F

God bless you 19th century born ruffians. I think I met one or two probably, or thereabouts.

we should be allowed to legally do ghastly ww2 experiments on them and find out what keeps them alive

She looks really disappointed. I guess when you see the fall of humanity first hand it just goes with the territory.

>time before cars.

Your DNA starts to degenerate after 120 and you basically become mashed potatoes. I think it was you run out of telomere ends on the DNA strand, which means your actual code starts to rot away with each split. It's one of the big hurtles to immortality.

WE