Help me /pol. Need a controversial political topic for a college essay

Although I've got an A in the class, I'm getting tired of being bombarded with liberal viewpoints from my peers. I'm supposed to write a rough draft for a "controversial topic" tonight.

So I've decided to let pol pick the topic, granted they're not just memes. Pic related. I can't write about things that could potentially get me kicked out of college.

Why the outlaw of circumcision in Europe goes against the covenant God made with Abraham that all of his followers must uphold today, that is to circumcise our son on the 8th day and why Europe outlawing this is a slippery slope to outlawing religion

Write about Jewish organized prostitution and sex trafficking in Eastern Europe

Not bad topics but I should have specified this:

"try to choose something that you care about and/or are affected by; it should not be about large, global issues because that is beyond the scope of a fairly short paper like this."

anything that goes against cultural-marxism and postmodernism. Just hit them with the facts about black on black violence in the US.

Yeah it affects everyone on earth, if you outlaw something from the bible like slavery or killing fags it affects our society. God said if we walk contrary to him, he will make the beast of the field rise up in numbers against us and make our prosperous ways desolate

green energy fucking up environment

Take your submissive daddy fetish religion back to the desert it came from, kike. People aren't gonna be convinced to partially emasculate their sons by your devotion to your foreign father figure and his tough love.
Write about how diversity is a source of conflict. Jared Taylor's youtube videos are a good source of info on this.

God created you, and you choose to ignore him?

HOW ABOUT STARTING WORLD WAR 3 WITH NORTH KOREA

>Write about how diversity is a source of conflict.

My post is not spam. Fuck off Sup Forums. I'll write about this, I know a fair bit about it already.

I don't want to write about the Jews. If they really did make a covenant with god, then he's long abandoned them for their actions in the following centuries.

You're blue pilled as hell, the bible says those that call themselves Jews but are not because they're liars are actually of the synagogue of Satan. If you believe in Jesus, if you follow him and love God you're a Jew!
That's what the bible says, Jews are Gods chosen people
The kikes abandoned him, they're not Jews anymore.

I choose to blaspheme him, because he is a middle eastern god of monarchic tyranny that was forced upon my ancestors, bringing about the dark ages in which middle easterners prospered and invaded. The pagans were much more honorable and much less pretentious than the Christians, whose greatest achievement that they're so nostalgic for was Rome, which was built by pagans. Strength is in trying to become like the Gods, not in worship of a one size fits all Jewdaddy (although socially, monotheism is vastly better than atheism, because it at least provides a common identity.).
Cool. Good luck. Hopefully the repercussions you face won't be too bad.
You're just LARPing as a Jew.

a history of false flags would be a good one

You should be whipped and hanged

LARPING how?

People living in 98% white neighborhoods and voting democrat. I can't imagine white people living in minority neighborhoods voting democrat. Unless maybe they are 20 and enjoy living in chaos.

"It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9 “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” 10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!" - Galatians 5

i lived in one. non-stop noise. car audio blasting at all hours in driveways. nogs just yelling at eachother from across the street, yelling at eachother within whispering distance, half-naked children running around everywhere, bottomless littering of fast food cups, sneakers, paper plates

it is really a vision of hell and no matter what turn my life takes, i will do everything in my power to first and foremost avoid living around blacks and hispanics.

I HAVE POSTED THIS A MILLION TIMES ON POL IM GETTING FED UP WITH THIS NOBODY EVER LISTENS
PAUL SAID COVNERTS DONT HAVE TO JUST READ WHAT HE SAID STOP TRYING TO JUSTFY WHY YOU SHOULD IGNTORE GOD!!!!!!

Fair enough, but you're not going to do it. I feel like by mocking you I might be contributing to some eventual mass shooting when you finally rage and weaponize your autism though, so maybe I should lay off.
If you're not a Jew, you're just pretending to be one. All natural religions are based in a people and Judaism is no exception. The Hebrews were polytheists before they began to focus solely on Elohim, and he became a "jealous god", and then people stopped saying his name.

The IQ bell curve

I am a Jew, that is a biblical Jew and not a Talmudists who lies and says he's a Jew. I believe in Christ, I believe in God and I observe the Torah.

While not claiming the viewpoint as your own, you could "offer" Germany's side of the story in regards to WWII.

It does not say anywhere that it is only directed at converts. He says that if you circumcise, you might as well still be a Jew (every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law), and that you are continuing to follow the old law despite Christ's sacrifice that freed us from the old law (Christ will be of no value to you at all, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished.).

Also, circumcision before 200AD was not the mutilation that modern circumcision is. It only removed the ridged band, and did not uncover the glans entirely and remove the mechanical gliding of the foreskin.

EVERY MAN WHO LETS HIMSELF
YOU SAID IT RIGHT THERE
GOD DIDNT COMMAND CONVERTS BE CIRCUMCKSED HE SAID YOUR SON AT 8 DAYS
YOURE A KIKE TRYING TO TRICK PEOPLE MAKING UP STUPID LIES
THE BIBLE IS COMMON SENSE ITS NOT HARD TO READ

Also you're calling Jesus a liar, he said the law will never be abolished until heaven and earth pass.
Eaither you believe heaven and earth don't exist, and I'd heaven doesn't exist then God doesn't or you think Jesus lied.

14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the [l]barrier of the dividing wall, 15 [m]by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might [n]make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, 16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, [o]by it having put to death the enmity. 17 And He came and preached peace to you who were far away, and peace to those who were near; 18 for through Him we both have our access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the [p]saints, and are of God’s household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy [q]temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.
- Ephesians 2

The new testament is very clear that the old law died with Jesus on the cross. What do you think about the Jewish dietary laws that were specifically abolished?

Is this the entirety of the prompt? What kind of class is it even? Political Science? English? We gotta know these things to give you a good topic man, especially since we don't actually know you and therefore have no idea what you "care about and/or are affected by".

AIPAC

Write about how abortion keeps crime rate down and link lower birth rates of nogs to lower crime rates.

Show me ONE JOT OF THE LAW was abolished? Show me where it says this exactly. You think Jesus is a liar? YOU CANNOT BE SAVED

write "I disagree" 100 times

Also don't use the NIV, its satanic that's why you're getting everything backwards.

how about pic related?

>>pol, help me be edgy.

Dont fuck yourself up by writing something too far off, just do simple stuff that you can debate circles around

He came to fulfill the law, by replacing it with the new covenant and dying for humanities sins.

That's the NASB, which I normally use, since it is closest to the original Greek and Hebrew (I have Strongs references too). The first verse was NIV though.

Why not use your OP image? Falseflag activism and how it plays out.
Remember the church burned this election? The "whate power" letters?
Angle how the media reports it when it first happen and do not report when the true offender is found.

Just don't go to the rabbi approch but the nigger one.

Pitch it like this....

What if there really is a global mafia
What if just like the Sicilian mafia you had to belong to a specific ((((ethnic or cultural group))) to belong to this evil satanic empire...
What if the global mafia was so powerful that it ultimately controlled the financial systems of the world and the entire MSM..
What if this supreme mafia controlled the things people can talk about and even think about through memes like political correctness
What if (((they))) controlled our entire culture and decided to make thousands of years of western morality flexible and turned it on its head within a few decades...
What if I could get branded a Nazi for naming this group and thrown out of college.

NO LAWS WERE ABOLOSHED
READ YOUR BIBLE
THIS IS WHY I DONT COME ON POL AS MUCH THIS NOARD IS A LEFT WING ATHEIST BOARD SND SHITPOSTERS LIKE YOU RUIN IT

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Should also talk about how you love human being, it makes you feel bad to see black living in such a bad condition. And you believe the current social programs for black is not helpful my at all.

Multiculturalism in any of the European world empires. Spanish, English, or French empires. Discuss the benefits and the negatives and make your argument about whatever you think.

What if you were told you were better than everyone else from as young as you can remember
What if you were told that everyone else was no more than your slave
What if there was an entire culture taught the same belief system
What if that belief system creates a hughley disproportionate percentage of psychopaths
What if many of those psychopaths coordinate with each other in a mafia structure
But what if they are thousands of times more powerful than the Sicialian mafia
So powerful that I can't name them or I'll be called a Nazi and thrown out of college

"till all be fulfilled" refers to Jesus' death on the cross. The prophecies regarding Jesus' life from the old testament were fulfilled.

30 Therefore when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And He bowed His head and gave up His spirit.

-John 19

Jesus
>until heaven and earth pass
>until all be fulfilled, including what I just said

Random pol shitposter
>none of that counts Jesus is a liar, I hate God and don't want to follow the Torah so I'll make up nonsense

"13 When you were dead [k]in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, 14 having canceled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15 When He had [l]disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through [m]Him.

16 Therefore no one is to [n]act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath [o]day— 17 things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the [p]substance [q]belongs to Christ. 18 Let no one keep [r]defrauding you of your prize by delighting in [s]self-abasement and the worship of the angels, [t]taking his stand on visions he has seen, [u]inflated without cause by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding fast to the head, from whom the entire body, being supplied and held together by the joints and [v]ligaments, grows with a growth [w]which is from God.

20 If you have died with Christ [x]to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, 21 “Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!” 22 (which all refer to things destined to perish [y]with use)—in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men? 23 These are matters which have, to be sure, the [z]appearance of wisdom in [aa]self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body, but are of no value against fleshly indulgence."

Colossians 2

Write about how the jewish community pushes for mass imigration on every country excep israel, there is already a .png about it that i would post if i was on pc.

>I'm a dumb shitposter believe me when I say Jesus don't actually start that Your bible is wrong
Kike

reverse racism/discrimination. if i accused people of this at my uni i would fear both my grade in the class and possibly expulsion.

it's funny. policies favoring minorities actually make me hate them more! haha.

cant wait till ww3 and/or race war.

>shitposter
>shitposter
>Kike

"29 Let no [u]unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification [v]according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. 30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, [w]by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven [x]you."
- Ephesians 4

The most important factor to consider is your writing ability. Most of the people here aren't good enough writers or debaters to avoid harsh grading.

>anyone who teaches against the law will be called least in the kingdom of heaven
>let me disobey Jesus and teach against the law :^)
Atheists need to be whipped

Do you think that there is a contradiction between what Jesus said, and the law being "a mere shadow of what is to come"? " Therefore no one is to [n]act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath [o]day"

I don't see a contradiction, because the old law was fulfilled and replaced with the new covenant.

I'm not an Atheist.

Ignore all these fucking christfags. Shouldn't you be at your local 3 hour Easter vigil, not shitposting on Sup Forums?

You should write about the fake hate crime wave after Trumps election.

>filename
>raceIQ
>race
>not nationality

>the bible says those that call themselves Jews but are not because they're liars are actually of the synagogue of Satan

>The kikes abandoned him, they're not Jews anymore

We're saying the same thing. For the sake of contemporary semantics, we aren't Jews. They've been subverted.

THE LAW IS NEVER ABOLISHED
YOU SHOULD BE WHIPPED FOR THIS BLASPHEMY JESUS IS NOT A LIAR

It was fulfilled and replaced. You have still not responded to the dietary restrictions specifically being removed in Colossians 2. I legitimately want to know how you interpret that.

>Is this the entirety of the prompt? What kind of class is it even?

It's an entry level English composition course. I have to form an "academic argument about a controversial issue". That's basically the only direction I'm given. There's a DACA illegal in my class who can't write for shit (I've peer-reviewed her paper about wanting to stay in America and become a teacher here), and more or less is filled with more non-european immigrants than native born white people. The professor's political leanings are a mystery, but she's an English professor and a woman so she probably has strong left-wing views.

>Dont fuck yourself up by writing something too far off, just do simple stuff that you can debate circles around

Exactly.

>>>pol, help me be edgy.

This is what I'm trying to avoid. It needs to be controversial by normie standards. Which could potentially be most everything under the sun. No gas the kikes/race war now/hitler was right memes. I would have picked it myself but I'm at a loss.

You have to listen to liberals bitch and moan, so you can apply that to any controversial topic.

.webm related

What state do you live in?

>What state do you live in?
A forever blue state.

Go talk about abortion it won't get you kicked out for your political views

Perhaps write how "Global Warming!" is the Left's version of "The Terrists!" for the Right.

"A silent, invisible killer, steadily growing, could be anywhere, could be all around us - and right now. If we don't stop their deadly forces it will kill us all and be the end of everything we know."

Am I talking about terrorists, or carbon dioxide?

The "bad man" is for the Daddy lovers, and the "bad earth-thing" is for the Mommy lovers. But it's the same underlying use of fear to get people to give up their rights.

For extra credit you could write about how the real reason the globalists want to get humans to agree to carbon credits is not only trading them like the mortgage meltdown on steroids, it's that every single living thing is part of the carbon cycle. With every breath each human creates carbon dioxide. Giving government+Wall St. control over carbon dioxide is clamping the chains of slavery on every human being on earth, chains from which we will never escape.

p.s. From a scientific standpoint the largest influence in climate is the sun, which is going into a cooling cycle. We're headed into a Maunder minimum. We also have no idea what happens on 70% of the earth's surface (under the water), how much of what kinds of gases are released there. None of that is an excuse to treat the environment like crap - watch out for Manichean thinking.