So can we all agree aussies are the niggers of whites

so can we all agree aussies are the niggers of whites.

Naww, that would be the leafs.

It'd be the irish

Okay. What eva. Next quality thread pls.

Fpbp

Fuck you cunt, Canada is called the great white north for a reason
We are the greatest country to ever exist, what country gets discussed on Sup Forums more than Canada? None

Irish aren't white, how can niggers be the niggers of niggers?

yes, aussie are trash and they worship the state

Turn up to a world war on time you yank coward

>it's illegal to shoot an eagle in America
>you can shoot a goose and an eagle in Canada
FREEDOM

Recently? North Korea

Ah-bloo-bloo

I haven't seen a single thread about North Korea, what's going on there?

Canada...where you can shoot geese and eagles, but not intruders.

You can kill any animal here except the nigger and chinaman, weird that you can shoot even a polar bear when they're endangered but not chinks or niggers when we've got a billion of them

>You can kill any animal here except the most dangerous animals.

A+. Justin Cuckdeau ftw, amirite?

yep its official

Niggers don't really do anything here, they just kill each other honestly. The worst that happens is they'll steal from you

nah

Problem is they breed faster than they purge.

>51%
Americans are the niggers of niggers

Not really, because abortion is completely 100% unrestricted here and paid for by the government the niggers get abortions constantly. I've never met a nigger with more than 2 kids

agreed.
im honestly shocked that australia hasn't gotten more 'attention' from worldwide communities like Sup Forums.
dumb thug mentality is being actively rewarded here during the last decade or two, and the few 'normal people' in our communities are being persecuted.
major violent offenses are being scrubbed from offenders records, and murderers are being let out of jail, the meth trade here is being allowed to continue for some reason.
no idea what the endgame is, but for even looking into this and pointing it out i have been gangstalked.

you should check out my other origional thread where I call everybody drumpfkins and post madam pepe, garanteed 6 gorillion (you)s

It could be worse aussie friend, at least yall aren't actual niggers

this is the only reason I'm pro abortion tbqh

kys

Niggers are a beast of the field, read the bible. Is it illegal to kill an animal? NO so why is it illegal to kill a beast of the field?

Get fucked you diabetic mongoloids

>be American
>lowest average penis size in North America
>lowest life expectancy out of any first world country
>high taxation/low wages but still no universal healthcare

Seriously though, you guys have so many niggers but still have the smallest dicks in North America, that would imply the average white has a pathetic cawk

What do you guys even have to be proud of?

>live in aus
>irish decent
worry.jpg

>muh benis meme
hey tyrone

>TFW dick too small for Magnum condoms but too wide for regular condoms
Serious note, we don't have much to be proud of. A lot of Americans are riding the ripple effects of "winning" WW2 and the false idea that we are the "best", even though when pressed they can't present you with why, and the numbers show that we are failing in most societal facets and that we are clinging to dying industries, like fossil fuels. We do have the most hard power, which I guess you could say is the "best" but that seems extremely temporary to me.

nah cunt