Its ok to beat women if they misbehave

>its ok to beat women if they misbehave

literally muslim tier

pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your pacifist bullshit is exactly why you're single and women would rather go with niggers - because even though they beat them, they still have more testosterone than you.

orcs arent women, sam.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Women need a good punch they have been destroying society for too long.

>its ok and you must accept when your woman wants to cuck you, cheat on you, get drunk and be an embarrassment, humiliate you in public

>not understanding women want you to dominate them.
>not understanding you don't actually have to beat them, you just have to put them in their place when they step out of line

Stay beta and cheated on constantly.

it was standard western culture until the 60's too

>thinking you are gonna shame people on Sup Forums
Shiggy diggy.

>choosing to marry/date someone like that

just leave them, senpai.

lol shut up roastie

>beat women
>not "beat ladies"
I make the distinction.

Muslims know how to control their women to curb degeneracy

It depends on what she's done.
Personally I would only do it if she was being a whore. (Cheating/cucking), and I would leave her immediately afterwards.

Why, so they can continue to be a degenerate piece of shit in society? They need to be disciplined and force is the only thing that they fear

Play with the big boys get treated like a big boy.

Pol likes muslims you moron. Go back to plebbit.

Gender equality is what they ask for and so they are getting it. If a man threatened to scalp you and your friends, you'd one punch him too.

It's okay to hit a woman if they are trying to fight you

>it's okay to beat women in self defense if they're trying to beat the shit out of you

ftfy

this
fucking redditfags don't understand we support isis

its only not-ok if you're white

Don't beat bitches, just spank it when it misbehaves.

You gonna say the same shit when the new college football player gets her ass sacked during a kick?

>white-knighting anonymously on a mongolian basket weaving forum on a saturday night

>tfw this thread

Don't forget
>Day before Easter
This man has no family and he thinks white-knighting is gonna land him a gf.

SAD!

I don´t support it but... she was there, she knew the risks and gladly took´em. Also she took the hit as a champ, do not be shad about her, she is famous now.

>muh mudslime morality
This is the only thing mudslimes do right. Everyone deserves punches every now and then.

try again, sweetheart. ;) jealousy is a disease, hope you get better

My beautiful, not as well health wise grandma once said, ''act like a man, get treated like a man''. She is very much old school and gave me these words one I was young which led me to hitting a gal when she started a fight. So if a girl goes to a protest wanting to start shit, don't be surprised if you get hit

You don't have to beat them you idiot, but you DO have to put them in their place. Shoot them a look, be aggressive, deny them attention or fuck them like an animal and tell them what they did wrong and your point will be made. Women are the fucking epitome of the phrase "give them an inch theyll take a mile." Muslims and niggers are too stupid to put them in their place without beating them but god bless em for keeping their societies patriarchal. Europeans and Americans need to get back on the road to true masculinity because feminism made us lose the way.

> its ok to beat women if they misbehave ;)
Ftfy

Sup Forums likes Muslims now? I didn't realize we were a cohesive group that could be referred to as one group. How bout you get the fuck back to the_donald too fucking queer.

Violence is always the answer. Anyone who disagrees always dies and loses whatever they're fighting for.

Wrong.

we don't treat our women like shit skins do, you only hit a women if they are trying to start something with you.

Rule of thumb.