Tfw the most conservatice candidate of the most conservative party still wants 250k immigrants every year

>tfw the most conservatice candidate of the most conservative party still wants 250k immigrants every year
>tfw the conservative party thinks the way of the future is to be (((socially liberal, fiscally conservative)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_conservatism
maximebernier.com/two_threats_to_freedom_of_speech_m_103_and_c_16
maximebernier.com/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I were prime minister Canada would instantly become the greatest country in the world

Get this. I'm socially liberal, but with a conservative twist

me too user

cool

Probably not, everyone on Sup Forums is a left wing homo loving atheist, I only come here still because you can discuss the bible here without censorship

Why are cuckservatives the whiniest Canadians on Sup Forums? You sound like teenagers.

what the fuck are you talking about most of us are right-wing homo-disliking agnostics

but this culture war is about so much more than religion user, it's about our race and our culture and our rights to free speechwho's the cuckservative? I'm saying our only remotely "right" party is exclusively cuckservative. Right now our best chance lies with the lolbertarian Maxime Bernier who at least wants to reduce annual immigration back to 250k

>agnostic
Should be whipped in my opinion, if you don't believe in God you lack common sense and have very serious mental problems

well that's a pretty narrow view to take. If you don't want a single agnostic or atheist or even fukn pagan on your side then enjoy the company of all the christian gooks and niggers at your united nations church. But if you want to see things here change you're gonna have to pick your battles

The name of the first government was liberal conservative. Every single election has never been won by any other since their """break off""". You think you got things about which to cry? We have underfunded hospitals. Ponzi schemes. And shitty right wing hydro. Also C-51

Niggers are a beast of the field, read the bible they belong in the farms not in the church. Chinaman were not made in Gods image, they look different from man

this thread needs more burgers

Redpill me on O'Leary, is he Maple Trump or a poser?

He's a Muslim, sand nigger shouldn't even be in Canada in the first place he can go to Meccan and stick his nose up Haji's asshole at the cube

he is nothing like trump except they both happened to be on TV. He caters to liberal SJW views while being pro-busiess, but not libertarian. He is the furthest thing from /ourguy/

projecting 101

>(((libertarian)))

libertarianism is the first step to being redpilled. once you accept that the state has certain responsibilities beyond "muh (((night watchman state)))" then you realize that libertarianism is as fucking bad as modern liberalism.

he's a poser coat tailing on Trump's victory
Mad Max is /ourguy/

This. I went from a moderate libertarian to a quasi-fascist within about 6 months. It seems to be the first step in the right direction most of us make.

well our best shot right now is a libertarian named Bernier who is the only candidate from any party who wants to reduce immigration at all, every other candidate wants to increase it, O'Leary included.

(((O'Leary))) has no vision; he just wants money and power. He is pro-business but doesn't support gun rights, so not really a libertarian at all, and he panders to SJWs because he thinks the future of "conservatism" is to be socially liberal and economically conservative

just did some reading on him, he seems pretty based. has he shit on liberals (or Liberals) and/or the cultural Marxists before? anything on Islam/the ME?

>tfw the most conservatice candidate of the most conservative party still wants 250k immigrants every year
Still better than the 800K we bring in. At least, according to the math, 250K immigrants means what white Canadians can reproduce faster than shitskins can replace us.

In a perfect world we'd not be flooding ourselves with migrants though.

They're not called the Progressive Conservatives for nothing.

What if we make a new conservative party?

Canada needs to make enough babies that we can export 250,000 people every year to colonise the world.

yeah senpai, I was a libertarian for a long time before Trump announced his candidacy. that summer marked the shift from libertarianism to being based. thank God for GET

>has he shit on liberals
Yes, plenty of times.
>cultural marxists
He hasn't named jews or marxists but he's shat on their agenda.
>anything on Islam
No, because shit talking a minority in Canada is pretty much dooming your chances on winning an election.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_conservatism

this is what Canada needs

he presents himself as pretty moderate, which he is. Is against interventionism, pro-gun rights, and wants fewer immigrants and on his website calls out the liberals for using mass immigration as a tool to change the social and cultural fabric of our country

we currently bring in just over 300k thanks to memedeau, but Harper was the first to increase it from about 160k to about 250k. Anything under 50k per annum and I'd be ecstatic

Also he unironically shitposts and leafposts on social media.

you maple cucks better be shilling for this nigger hardcore, he might yet save your country from Justin "My Daddy Was A Literal Cuck" Trudeau

lol is this real?
That looks too good and too funny to be true.
Equalization payments are kind of a meme though, no? I believe they only serve the purpose of ensuring all Canadian cities can offer the same services guaranteed by the federal goverment.

Either way, Mad Max all the way. Such a meme nickname too, I love it.

not fully redpilled but still better than anything else we have
he's one of those "I accept you but tell me how to live my life" kind of guy
maximebernier.com/two_threats_to_freedom_of_speech_m_103_and_c_16

I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW FUCKED THAT IS.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this. 250k is still way too fucking many.

We should be taking in 100k MAX per year. We're taking in 320k a year.

This country is fucked man I'm getting out. Can't take it anymore.

>lol is this real?
>That looks too good and too funny to be true.
It is. There's a screencap lying around somewhere where he posted "#mememagic #kek" too. He's a fucking shitposter.
He made pic related too

Speaking of that photo...
We need money so our province can stop getting fucked by Irving
Especially Saint John
We're not dipping in population for nothing

maybe if mad max is our next PM we can petition him to reduce it to 100k

did he seriously make that himself? No fucking way, the dude is like 50. One of his campaign managers or social media guys is /oneofus/ and did that for him, trying to meme him into being /ourguy/

>did he seriously make that himself? No fucking way, the dude is like 50. One of his campaign managers or social media guys is /oneofus/ and did that for him, trying to meme him into being /ourguy/
He has desu, also he would have been 16 when the first Mad Max came out, its been one of his favourite movies for decades now.

Mad Max is giving people way too much hope. Yeah no shit he's better than Trudeau. But look at the bullshit he did when Harper was in charge. Does he say anything about TFWs which are a huge problem? No. Is it even a concrete position of his to go down to 250k? I could be wrong but I don't think so. Only Blaney has called for a reduction to 250k. Why the fuck did the Liberals even go up to 320k. Why is this country so shit. Can't take it anymore. Hordes of illegals are just walking into the country and we're taking them in. We're taking in America's garbage.

>Mfw the real estate bubble burst is gonna fuck our economy harder than the 08 recession

Ontario and BC will get the shit end of fortunately

>Is it even a concrete position of his to go down to 250k?

yes, in fact he's the only one with a solid immigration platform. Leitch talks a good game but she is perfectly okay with 300k+

maximebernier.com/canada_s_immigration_policy_must_aim_to_fulfill_our_economic_needs

Ya Leitch is bullshit too. I'm all about Canadian values but fuck that if you want to bring in 500k immigrants with Canadian values.

And yeah I appreciate the 70k reduction from Mad Max but it's nowhere near enough.

We need 0 refugees, 0 TFWs and I'm willing to accept 100k immigrants. The US takes in 1 million so that's proportional.

All non muuslimnigger leafs feel free to migrate to the great states

if only it were so easy

hey man I'm not gonna argue with any of that but at least mad max is a start and if he gets in I'll be working hard to convince him to further reduce immigration

we love our country and we're willing to struggle for it, isn't that the definition of patriotism? I don't wanna just dip out because things are getting hard for us. If everyone gave up the tide would never turn

I can't argue with that but I was just in deep agreement with

it's pretty easy to go back down to 250k when that was the mark just a few years ago. Libs raised it for no reason. It would take courage to go below that. Mulroney started that fucking 250k bullshit.

fuck mulroney, fuck the lying libs, fuck trudeau, fuck harper, fuck the PCs. When was the last time we even had a good PM?

Chretien was about as based as it gets

Canada is a land of mediocrity

I just want Quebec to be free man.

Pearson

>Canada is a land of mediocrity

very true but we were happy being mediocre, middle class, peaceful whites. Why did the liberals decide we had to become (((multicultural)))

NB here
What's the refugee status in different provinces like? Syrians everywhere in downtown Fredericton

Every time I take public transit or really whenever I'm out in public at all I feel like Edmonton must be majority non-white

Toronto, I never see many non whites. Mostly Filipinos and maybe like 1 nigger a week. Other than that maybe 75% of people I see are white, in the gym that becomes 99%