Unpopular opinions thread

Putin is an enemy of Europeans, he's a filthy mongoloid/asiatic invader who only promotes far right nationalism in Europe because it's easier to control and fight us when we are divided.

America should have finished them off after ww2

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w
webmshare.com/KEqEr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the russians have more history n culture with europe. i don't give a fuk bout euro fags, we should just unite the entire western hemisphere under our flag n call it a day

Ecological destruction is going to bring about the collapse of civilization in the next 10-15 years, and most of this political division is manufactured to distract and divide the people so they don't realize just how bad it is.

Quite a few black/hispanic/asian etc people in America are smart, fun and cool people.

>Putin only promotes far right nationalism in Europe because it's easier to control and fight us when we are divided.
True.
We really shouldn't fall for him. He is playing us directly out of the KGB playbook and we know how this worked out for us.

George Washington should have destroyed congress, the courts and voting.

He should have declared himself emperor for life and when he died he should have chosen an heir.

George Washington should have been more like Julius Caesar.

-Nazis and Hitler were fucking horrible and why anyone would want to emulate them beyond pure irony or being edgy is beyond me.
-Donald Trump is now a Neo-Con. No arguement. He betrayed his big promise of non-interventionism so he could finally get popular in American Media. Doesn't help that Bannon went and called Kusher a cuck.
-There is no solid group of realistic Trump support, it's all Cult of Personality bullshit.
-Putin's just a wannabe Tsar, and what happens to your "based Russia" when he finally either has to step down, or die?

Finally my biggest one yet.
-There is no invisible Jew trying to control everything you conspiracy ridden morons. You only say that to coincide with your NatSoc Larping. This entire board is just a containment board for this place's extremism autism.

-Also yes, not all black/hispanic/asian are bad people.

Putin & Co. created FEMEN and P*ssy Riot as a dual-operation.

On the one hand it psy-promotes their true ideological standings to the youth; being that they are really degenerate criminal scum.

And on the other hand, they are able to sell their far-right image to the militant right to stave off any far-right opposition forming against them.

If he had, this guy would be our king until 3 years ago. He had 2 sons but I can' find pictures of them.

Thats not sustainable on the long run.

OP is 100% correct. This is also why Putin supports groups like the Texas secessionist movement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

"Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

He didn't have a son though. Plus it would have just made America look like hypocritical idiots that Britain would have wanted revenge for since Europe was all about competing crowns. America's Revolution was a unique form of Government never seen before at the time.

don't care

You can't deny there's a lot of Jewish influence and nepotism in politics and finance, but as the saying goes, "Power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely".

Ill take him as my king.

He's already got two heirs left after him.

And if they don't breed sons they can adopt an heir that's what Caesar did.

the only invaders of europe are the millions of snackbars

Yes it was a new terrible form of government.

What has happened in America is a Natural product of our republic, not a subversion of our republic.

The U.S isn't a nation and is actually just used as a disguise for a nation within a nation which is an extension of the imperialist satellite Israel.

Everyone in the U.S is brainwashed to have a sense of patriotism for their fake country, they are brainwashed to be consumerist materialists and it essentially amounts to a giant human cattle farm that serves Israels interests.

This perspective extends to pretty much any country, although not to such an extent, there is no reason to be patriotic for your "country" anymore, as most countries are in the pockets of the global elite. The only thing you should have any attachment to is people of your blood.

Well it's not like anyone really saw it coming after almost 300 years.
Plus no one really could give an answer on a different system to go on to change it. I mean America has been pretty much America for such a long time, it's almost crazy to want to change it to anything else for a majority.

See post like these are why I made my post here in this thread. I'm tired of these /x/ tier posts.
Next someone will post a huge multi-post essay about how the Jews are actually little green people from Uranus.

>far right
>nationalism
pick one

>EU political parties
>nationalistic political parties
pick one

>nationalism
>electing political parties
pick one

Truth hurts

Shit I've been hearing all my life. Climate changes. It was shitty 15000 years ago, pretty good now. guess what global warming and rising sea levels is actually good for some, like Canada and Russia.

Don't believe the global warming tipping point disaster Jew.

Assad didn't personally order that gas attack but a retarded sandnigger in the Syrian Air Force either A) made a mistake and used the wrong bomb or B) got sick and tired of the opposition using chemical weapons and decided he wanted the rebels to have a taste of their own medicine. Russia probably was aware of this but instead of choosing the right thing and publicly court martialing the guy, Assad and the general staff was instructed to deny everything.

The Syrian Army and the Syrian Air Force in general are inept beyond some special forces and they're not exactly above disobeying orders to not use chemical weapons.

Putin is Trump's bitch. He let Trump bomb his ally. Now he's a bitch for life.

What do you expect me to do with this anyway? Just sit at my desk and hate Jews forever? It's not like it's a crime to go out and hurt someone because they're Jewish, or sit here larping about how to kill them like I'm some 16 year old kid trying to look edgy with the same "Guardtower" joke I've heard a billion times would be completely pointless and add nothing of worth into the world.

Honestly with the other posts in this thread, I wouldn't be shocked if now that were actually true. I mean it makes sense. pit the extreme left and right against each other in the biggest joke of an election in ages. Not just a simple "I don't agree with you but I respect your opinion" kind of deal either, families, loved ones, good friends and lovers, all split the moment the 2016 election even got mentioned.

Holocaust never happened.

Yes, because people on this board have Nat Soc values just to be cool.

What you can do about this, is to go out and find a woman, and have many white children with her.

Trying to fight the system is impossible as an individual, the only thing you can do is wait for a collapse.

science is jewish. facts are jewish. any argument against this is fake news.

The jewish ghettos in Germany were filthy, there were reports of jews openly defecating on the floors of their homes or urinating on the ground just a few feet from children. Typhus erupted from the squalor and threatened the lives of everyone in the cities. The German government wanted to clean up the ghettos and sent the jews to camps where they were deloused and learn to live healthy clean lives. Yes that included working and cleaning themselves up, the jews hated showering so much they compared it to being burned alive or gassed to death. They were completely ungrateful to Hitler and to this day spread lies about him

You are but little newfag.

We shouldn't have had slavery to begin with. Wouldn't have a lot of social and economic problems if the Africans came as immigrants originally rather than slaves.

I have a strong suspicion yall postin in a CIAnigger thread

Climate change is a red herring. Ecological destruction (pollution, deforestation, overfishing, soil depletion, habitat destruction, aquifer drainage) aren't. Rising CO2 levels carry their own troubles (changes in the jet stream, CO2 cognitive impairment, overall higher temperatures that alter seasons), but they could be adapted to if we didn't kill the environment's ability to adapt to them.

Donald Trump is a shill.

Trump, Brexit, Le Pen, UKIP, EDL, Britian First and Tommy kiking Robinson are all Zionist-funded and forwarded subversion of genuine nationalism. They derail genuine anti-Zionist nationalism and turn it into kosher faux-nationalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYR8OXVCX2w

I have a strong feeling you've been brainwashed my Pootin to hate your own country and agree with every single action Putin takes

This guy gets it. The web of lies that is our reality runs deep. Everything is very controlled, there is no politician with anti-Zionist sentiments that can survive in the current system.

Jesus is the only way to heaven, he was both man and God, and is part of the Holy Trinity. The Bible is the inerrant word of God.

CIAnigger is not your friend, CIAnigger's only friend is Israel

That's what my point was in this "unpopular opinions" thread was. That this board is just mostly NatSoc for the meme/cool factor of it. Also fuck kids, they're gross annoying little shits that cost too much money to have. Money I'd rather have to enjoy my life on this Earth.
Also what collapse? This place has an monthly habbening event for any time a firecracker goes off in the world. If America does collapse, I doubt it would be the end of everything. Humans aren't pure animals that want to hurt each other for nothing. We would easily band together and build something else.

Also do you expect me to really read all your "muh joos" images?

Prove it mate.

Gotcha. You believe that 10-15 years from now will be total ecological collapse. Yet how are you preparing for this personally?

I believe climate changes and currents trends will likely continue, some places will get fucked, but that there will be more arable land in Canada and Russia. Not too worried about it personally

you get facts from the media who tells u it's crazy to think that vaccines can ever do any harm. It's just indoctrination and propaganda. climate scientists have a record of predicting doom and being wrong, but your not allowed to object to the agreed upon opinion

Fuck no, I wasted a good year on this board because of the 2016 election, and all I got was another George Bush, and alot of good friends leaving me. This board sucks and I'm glad this thread was made so I could finally express how much I hate this fucking board. Not because I'm from a particular side, but because this board is just a bunch of autism.

>your own country

The CIA believes that the only reason the USA was established is to ensure the existence of Israel

webmshare.com/KEqEr

webmshare.com/KEqEr

webmshare.com/KEqEr

It's pointless. A lot of people are going to die, me being one of them. There is no preparing for the government abandoning you or sending you to fight for resources.

Your oversimplifying. It's not just "warmer weather". It completely destroys semi-sustainable agriculture.

Vaccines are good you idiot. Tells me all I need to know about your general level of intelligence. Climate scientists who tell us that we're fucked don't get paychecks, so they don't.

Probably true, but Merkel is killing far more European people and unity than Putin ever could.

Problem with leftist kike narratives like this is that regardless of truth content, it glosses over the totally obvious contempt of the Jewish ruling elite for Europeans. You can play off Russia easily when you pretend like you support Europeans, but when you invite their extermination you have no such luxury.

Die you filthy kike.

Can't be proven, but you also can't disprove it -

one thing I had to get over was the idea of miracles, that is, we can't break natural law but that doesn't mean a God couldn't break it.

The last thing I want to do is weaken your faith, but why Christianity over Islam? Why not ancient European paganism?

While I think that Europe should go full 1488 and kick the fucking hajis out, I don't think the US will EVER be 100% white or even 95% white

There are too many different types of people who have roots that go as far back as the whites to just kick them out, regardless I believe that things are better for everyone if the white majority is maintained

Fair is fair, there have always been natives and niggers since the start of the nation and, starting in the 1830s, there were always beaners in the southwest territories who stood with the Texans and Californians for the US

That being said, the US only existed in the first place because of white people so its only fair that they run the show and maintain a majority over everyone else and, if needed, take steps to maintain the majority

Whats fair is fair

>Fuck kids, they're gross annoying little shits that cost too much money to have

That's what they teach you. They teach you that children are nothing but burdens, rather than a gift to be cherished. They completely undermine family values and teach you to value material wealth above all else, so that they can make money off you and so that you won't have children that may or may not be a threat to them, and you are none the wiser for it.

>What collapse?
I'm saying that the only solution to this is a collapse happening, not if it will actually happen or not

>Humans aren't pure animals that want to hurt each other for nothing
That's European people. Africans and Jews, for instance have different brains from us, they don't have morals and they live in the moment. A Jew would feel nothing about killing another person, but they're smart and would not do that. Africans, on the other hand?

>Also do you expect me to really read all of your "muh joos" images?

I am showing you the truth in hopes of awakening another brother to the lies, but the choice of whether you want to pursue the truth is ultimately yours. I am warning you now:

You will leave this place immediately if you don't want to potentially ruin your life. This place will change you -- I remember being like you. I thought everyone here was just edgy posters who made people angry by pretending to be Nazis.

Then I started to learn the truth, and every waking moment of this reality has turned into a hell.

>fair is fair
Fuck off kike. Niggers are useless. Nobody gives a damn what's fair for whites, why in the hell would you leave black "people" in a future America unless you want a repeat of history?

It's not that you are wrong, I'm just perplexed why you think people will bite such an obvious bait?

I could go on about how Christianity made Europe stronger and what it was until the Renaissance and Enlightment started messing things up... but that would be using the ends to justify the means. What if I told you... one of them was true and the others weren't true, or in other words, not all religions are false?

I try to stick with being fair but you have a point in that niggers can't seem to comprehend "being fair" with anybody

I don't like them either and I probably should've omitted them from my post, even today, there's this fish out of water feeling I get from looking at niggers walking around

I guess what would be fair for niggers is to send them back to Africa, since its obvious they can't make it in our society but I'm trying to talk about unpopular opinions here user

fuck, forgot my pic

I agree except the real problem is too many white people would be so vehemently against any type of "repatriation" of non-whites that it would cause massive upheaval among us. All we need to do IMO is basically soft-illegalize brown people immigration and incentivize children for the middle class while de-incentivizing all these fucking niggers from having bastard kids.

Well with the vast majority of beaners you can legally deport them, the problem would be the anchor babies who should go back with their parents as well

Niggers are a real problem but if you stop incentivizing them having more niglets and leave them to their own devices, you might curb the problem

Its just so fucking unbelievable how many kids niggers have even though they have no way of paying for them, its like in , they simply cannot see anything at a long term view, they're incapable of it

>America should have finished them off after ww2
Because you dint have he balls or the power...
Get cucked nolander.