MY GIRLFRIEND USED TO BE A NAZI

Hey Sup Forums. I'm a Persian guy born and raised in Sweden. I met a Swedish girl in one of my classes at the engineering university we both study at. We've been together for almost two years and moved in together six months ago. Recently I found a really old social media account of hers. It had a bunch of extreme right-wing propaganda and pictures of her at nazi parties. I love her to death, and she's never shown any signs of being racist. She was the one that hit on me, and asked me out on our first date. Most of her friends are feminists and left-wing women. What should I do?

Don't care, fuck off faggot

Make sure she doesn't go full leftfag either and you'll be fine.

create another jontron with her

Wife her but dont make babys you cuck

Old pic thats been flipped, fuck off

FUCK IT WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND

POST NAZI GIRLS !!!!!

i think pic is supposed to be semi-related

Neither of us want children, so don't worry about that.

Never said that's her, you retard.

Persian? I'd cut your throat if i ever met you. Human scum.

Don't listen to Kraut your kids will be white and famous like JonTorn. Have kids Ahmed we must secure the existence of Caucasian peoples.

No, you would get down on your knees and pray for me to give your wife a hundred of my children, Erik.

Watch out we have an internet tough guy here

i wouldnt care about racemixing desu but its too late to get kids anyway, doomsday is nigh my friend be (mentally) prepared.

fpbp

You're lucky my name happens to be erik.
get off Sup Forums leaf scum, you waste of a human life.

Are you Jon Jafari Persian tier?

STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMAN OR WE WILL DO TO YOU WHAT LEONIDAS DID TO YOUR PEOPLE.

>Lucky
>Implying I don't know exactly who you are and where you live

Gas yourself

Sure come and try to rape me faggot.

Based. Make some Aryan kids. Persian-Russian kids grow up to look great

Move to iran

It's ok, Persians are Indo-Aryans, you belong to the master race

Thread full of persians who are desperate to be white and think they're aryan.

But but.... we're aryans too! Wallahi we're aryan!! We're not brown like arabs, I promise we're not arabs (even though you're darker than arabs), we're aryans, please accept us white man

I'm 6'2", blue eyes, 94kg with 11% body fat, 9x7 inch cock, studying to get my masters in electrical engineering at Sweden's best engineering university two years before anyone else because I skipped two grades in elementary school and I'm working as a consultant at Semcon making a six figure salary. Tell me again how you belong to the master race and I'm just some brown peasant.