en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=xhO_jT3nKTA
tinyurlcom/englandstats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latvia posters are so qt

But seriously though watch those wrist rockets

I am ok with you UK.\Anglo saxon.
Have this pic of my city as a gift.

Looks too white, sorry Latvia the crown has ordered me to give you some refugees

fuck latvia

no,no,no,no!!!!
We don't exist as a country, so no refugees can be sent here.

DA SLAVIK MAN BE OPPRESSIN' DA BALTIC MAN TO THIS DA

Said the 58% white country
We are 99.9% white

Why do all Latvian girls crave big british cock?
is it a cultural thing?

Latvia is not a slavic country!

said 61%

Im not a Latvian and I dont have Eastern European ancestors so I can not.

DUES VULT peasant! Paganism is for plebs!

*54% white

>Why do all Latvian girls crave big british cock?
Funny how brits think that they are fucking Latvian QT's while they actualy are fucking Russian sluts.
No actual Latvian woman would fuck brit.

adolescents*

but we were never white, no homogenious like your countries mr 74%

>adolescents

Fuck off, with the kike relligion!

you are the same dude who constantly posts about Latvia, these pics and arguments repeat. Do you haven nothing to do, brāl?

Still 99.9% white

yee, I know that pic, monday morning

lets hope it stays white

Any European country that has balls to support their own culture, race, and borders has my support.

I am playing 4D chess, please do not disturb me.

99.9% white*

*includes 39% immigrant invaders

I'm just joking little guy~
In the 50s you were almost 100% white, are you retarded?
Also we're 90% white, leave it to Americans to count big scary numbers.
Children are your future.
Just wait until the boomers die off, you'll be an absolute minority.

>Any European country that has balls to support their own culture, race, and borders has my support.
youtube.com/watch?v=FihIMzgZccU
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WeovGfNEEsk

>Immigrants
They have non-citisen passports so thechnicaly those USSR colonists are not Latvian citisens.

we were 85% white in the 50s, but that was only because of the massive euro immigration in the 1890-1920s when the gates were closed, in 1776 the us was 30% white

england is 74% white, unless youre in one of the other kingdoms (which you arent because you would have just said >but scotland is 96% white, etc)

Are you guys Germanic?

and technically we have somewhere between 15-50 million undocumented people in our country bringing our number down, whats your point?

No but have a lot of german ancestry, heck ieaven my own surname comes from baltic german who lived here.
(If you don't know it will be to long to explain)

>Amerilard in charge of damage control
If they're undocumented, they won't even be counted mister le should be 30%

Im going to Latvia on Wednesday, can you name some more comfy villages to visit, please

feel embarrased? i feel embarrased for you

Yeah go to western Latvia, also before you go, visit old Riga, don't mind the russian minoroties though, they are anoying as fuck but that is about it, not as bad as niggs, and mudslimes.
Also if you go to old riga a lot of russians sluts will try to hook you up to pay for there prostetutuion, do not get on hook!
Pic related

Thanks, I've been to Riga before so I'm looking to get away from the touristy areas and go to the heart of Latvia, any suggestions?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom
>87% white
Nice try Amerilard let's see what you cherry picked to come up with that pic

>feel embarrassed
No because I'm not a minority like you lmao

were not talking about the uk, just england bud

the christians of back then were exactly like the globalist SJW cultural marxist communist faggots of today.
they had all the support back then just like these fucking cockroaches have all the support today.

>I'm looking to get away from the touristy areas
Well for tourist it would be fucking hard desu, the moast Latvian experiance you can get is when ''Jāņi and līgo'' in happening but thr problem is you don't speak any Latvian.
Those celebrations are happening in coiuntry side, where people don't know english so no chance for you sory.
Pic related

Okay since we're cherry picking

>texas
>45% white

>Washington DC
>another sub 50% white country with a black girl as mayor

You can't get more cucked than America

I've got some friends in Riga who can be my translators haha thanks for your help!

Then you should ask them they take you with you when Jāņi and līgo is happening.

>Why are american woman falling for british dudes
Becouse deep in inside they know who are there masters.

Yeah I will do that, thanks!

im not concerned with americas demographics, they have changed quiet a bit in the last 300 years, but never once over 90% white, america is a grand experiment. You on the other hand were once 100% white, you used to rule the world. This is your ancient homeland, it been taken over by the people you once ruled.

MMM YESSSS MUAHAHA
>"Taken over"
Stopped reading right there Lmao

You are just a colony that has acheaved more then they had to.
My opinion
(no ofence)

you were once 100% white, now you are 74% and rapidly dropping, english identity is nearly dead, hell you even eat like americans now

yeah, thats my point, saying lol america is 60% white isnt really an offense because weve been much less before, its the european country that never have been any less white than they are now

youtube.com/watch?v=FihIMzgZccU
Meh tfw still 99.9% white

WRONG FUCKING PIC
That was my edditing picture wich was 50% copleat
This is 100% compleat meme

but youre still only 62% latvian, having white skin is meaningless if those white people do not follow or respect your manners, traditions, etc.

As i said those USSR colonists are non citisens,they are threated like subhumans.

*87% white

GDL was better.

so? we have a bunch of latinos we treat like literal slaves, they still live here, they are still at the shops, they still breed, their kids go to school, they are part of your country, they will eventually interbreed with your people (be in 100 year or 1000)

england is 74% white in 2017

And texas is 45%, your point?
I'm not even English lol

>Implaying they will be still around here in 100 years
We lived on these lands for 4000 years, and look at me now, you can see my flag on /po/ right?
Eaven after
700 years under germans
200 years under sweedes
300 years under russians (Russian empire non subhuman)
And 70 years under commie russians (The subhuman russians) we are still here.
I am sure we will last longer as ethnic group then USA will exist as a country.
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ

Also link to where it says 74% I can't find it anywhere

are you even paying attention? texas was once 0% white, america's whiteness is a meaningless arguement as we were never a white country to begin with. You were once 100% white, you are not now and never will be agian.

what are you going to do? holocaust them? deport them all? they are there to stay and your culture will never be the same

>deport them all?
Yes, we have right to do that.
>your culture will never be the same
youtube.com/watch?v=xhO_jT3nKTA
True TFW you will never live in 1930's Latvia

>and you never will be again
Lol we aren't cucks like you America, our average citizen knows how to fight.

tinyurlcom/englandstats

>dont know how to fight, lose to us twice and cant win a war again without our help
k then

Describe to me its tenets.

be a missionary of your faith.

So basicaly you covert to Latvian paganism
Have to leat Latvian culture and language
About the fate:
Forest mother":Liyeraly what it sounds like, forest mother is forest mother that you ask for help whyen you are in forest
Wind mother:Also Literaly what is sounds like:You ask her help when you are lost (Not in forest)
Devil's nores"Basicaly ''we'' )Baltic tribe invented that shit to counter the teuton (German) christianity and make fun of it.
Pray to devil whenever you need.
Also there is shit ton of others but it will take to long to explain, i think this will be good enough.
Pic related