Watching CNN's special on viruses right now

Watching CNN's special on viruses right now..

What are /pols/ thoughts on vaccines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmOuV-6NRWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo

People who don't vaccinate their children are literally creating a cancer to society. Not "Le 4chins literal cancer" meme like they are actually a bad thing to have on society and can destroy the whole thing if not dealt with correctly.

This. I work for a vaccine company. Ever had polio? Me neither. Thanks to vaccines.

I agree with this thank

you guys are all literally retarded sheep jesus fucking christ on crutches

>Live in a degenerate society with kids who would've been dead by now if it weren't for modern medicine.
>Have to get vaccinated so that I don't potentially kill these genetic defects with a virus that gives me common cold symptoms.
>Number of people who now rely on modern medicine to live in their prime continues to increase.

Modern medicine is the real cancer. Make child mortality rates great again!

I honestly don't know why, but I expected Sup Forums to be a lot more against vaccines.

You guys reaffirmed my faith a bit!

>actually wanting every single child to survive
wtf is wrong with pro-vaxxers? They are weakening the human race as a whole by allowing the weak to survive.

They put some bullshit in it like food coloring and bromine and shit that's probably bad for you but I highly doubt it will damage you for life.

As long as its not forced on people Sup Forums has never had problems with vaccines, it just shouldn't be up to the government whether or not you get vaccines even if you probably should

They put in formalin during one of the manufacturing steps to split the virus but its filtered out during the sterilization step. It gets tested before its released to make sure its within spec

this is a retarded anarchist libertarian perspective

vaccinate people properly even if you have to fucking rape them while doing it.

People who don't get vaccinated are a threat to the lives of everyone around them.

good, fear me sickly fags.

mmr should be broken up into separate vaccines, shit is criminal

American retards who still don't vaccinate are a threat to everyone by keeping diseases alive.

Just vaccinate them even if by force. It's woth it.

No one's forcing parents, but if you want to attend school you have to because it's a threat to everyone if you don't. You can always choose to homeschool your kids.

That said, I still think it should be manditory no matter what.

I agree if its a public school.

>a threat to everyone if you don't
I can't believe people are this stupid to think that one unvaccinated person can be a danger to an entire population of vaccinated people. By this logic you honestly believe that vaccines are useless.

if unvaccinated were a threat to vaccinated, you're saying vaccines dont work
>checkmate faggot

Is the deafening silence a lack of a counter argument? Is it that easy to discredit the vax fags?

exactly.
Vax fags BTFO

Vaccines are not 100% effective, there are also kids too young to be vaccinated that can catch the diseases.

mfw you don't know about herd immunity

So I can kill weak pathetic children just by not getting my boosters? LOL. This is great. Fear me vax fags. Come at me with a needle and get a bullet in the head.

Anyone comparing them to circumcision is full of shit.

Actually I do. Which is why I don't need to be vaxxed, because all you retards take the needle for me.

One unvaccinated person, because of herd immunity, but anti-vax fags come in groups, perfect way to foster the viruses and spread all those fancy almost extinct diseases in hospitals and high risk population.

>Actually I do. Which is why I don't need to be vaxxed, because all you retards take the needle for me.

mfw you just admitted that vaccines work

Good, the weak should fear the strong.

They do work.

Should only be administered to white people.

Plagues are nature's way of keeping shitskin populations at a sustainable lebel.

Ok then prove how strong you are, publicly declare that if you get someone sick they can sue you for negligence. Do it coward

Try making sense next time you speak, retard.

So what is your point?

The Black Plague, Plague of Galen, etc. killed far more than just the weak. Now society spends far less time caught in illness. Which frees time for important things, like shitposting.

Don't take the bait he's a (you) farmer

My point is fuck you that's my point. The world needs a good culling, myself possibly included, which is a risk that I would be willing to take.

Post in a pharma shill thread.

I wonder which pharma company executives will be tried and executed when all the vaccine related crimes are exposed?

Take you vaccines sheep, we need to implant you with the virus that will bring you a quick death when triggered.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZmOuV-6NRWQ