Dear, modern day fascist Sup Forums, /r/Donald, and Stormfront

Dear, modern day fascist Sup Forums, /r/Donald, and Stormfront

Based on the feedback calculated from our last message, your fear is noted and listened, people fear what they do not understand after all

It has come to the attention of Anonymous that there are a number of you out there who do not clearly understand who we are and the victories we have amassed for the nature of truth and justice. Contrary to the assumptions of Stormfront and /r/donald,

Anonymous is not simply "a group of super hackers". Anonymous is a collective of individuals united by an awareness that someone must do the right thing, that someone must bring light to the darkness, that someone must open the eyes of a public that has slumbered for far too long. Among our numbers you will find individuals from all walks of life - lawyers, parents, IT professionals, members of law enforcement, college students, veterinary technicians and more.

Anonymous is everyone and everywhere. We have no leaders, no single entity directing us - only the collective outrage of individuals, guiding our hand in the current efforts to bring awareness.

We want you to be aware of the very real dangers of the Alt-Right fascists and the millions of deaths fascism has plagued upon nations. We want you to know about the gross human rights violations committed by this social plague. We want you to know about Alt-Rights use of child indoctrination and their glorification of fascist leaders like Pinochet who were installed by the state terror of Operation Candor . We want you to know about the fascists efforts to infiltrate the government of the United States of America, OUR government. We want you to know about all of these things that have been swept under the rug for far too long

We are Anonymous
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We
Are
Back
...Anonymous

im so scearaed heas goANNA HACK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reposting stale bait.
sage.

Okay good sir, may I ask if you will do anything about Antifa, the real fascist group, and what they did at Berkeley today?

Fuck you we are the ss we dont follow orders we just kill and looks like your next

Rough day at school, champ?

>Anonymous is everyone and everywhere. We have no leaders, no single entity directing us - only the collective outrage of individuals, guiding our hand in the current efforts to bring awareness.

my sides...

I said it before and i'l say it again. Shit bait, fuck off. Sage

>plagued upon nations. We want you to know about the gross human rights violations committed by this social plague. We want you to know about Alt-Rights use of child indoctrination and their glorification of fascist leaders like Pinochet who were installed by the state terror of Operation Candor . We want you to know about the fascists efforts to infiltrate the government of the United States of America, OUR government. We want you to know about all of these things that have been swept under the rug for far too long
>We are Anonymous
>We are legion
>We do not forgive
>We do not forget

You gonna do something about the commies? They had a worse system and killed more people then the nazis

insert laughing gif
gtfo nerd

>We are Anonymous
>We are faggots

Yep, the (((commies))). You should know all about that.

What did he mean by this? Really makes you think.

That girl? You know which one? She's gonna kill herself soon.

What a bunch of fags

>we are not just a bunch of super hackers

Yeah, no shit, we tricked you into mass DDOS'ing your own server.

kys reddit SAGE SAGE SAGE

ITT: Newfig seriously cannot stop memeing.
user plz.

Huurrrrrrr larping fag

>>>

So let me get this clear anonymous is now kikes dedicated to white genocide and promoting minority terror?

Oh please mister don't hack my washing machine.

just because you keep posting the same message doesnt mean anything is going to happen
you are forcing it way to hard
and yes OP is faggot

welcome back

kill yourself

fight me faggot

we'll find a spot in the chamber for you yet.

We are analogous
We are a region
Forgive and forgive
Expecto Patronum

Lurk moar

wow old Sup Forums really was retarded and unfunny

We've seen your girlfriend's snatch, and it's nasty, bro.

Alt righters are Anons too, faggot.