Just took this photo of this military looking plane flying low over my house. It was headed north...

Just took this photo of this military looking plane flying low over my house. It was headed north, probably towards North Korea. This was 10 minutes ago at 7:35pm pacific time, in Seattle.

How long until it would reach it's target?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Relaxed-stability_aircraft
af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104482/b-2-spirit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no joke, that plane is a marvel of human engineering

Its your house suspended in the clouds?
Because, I don't think you took the time to post on an anonymous imageboard site talking about a picture you took but then posted a totally retarded unrelated one instead, right?

Are you going to post the photo that you took?

I'm president of the military and let me tell ya kid, you haven't seen nothing yet. We got toys that'll make star trek look like cave man technology.

>flying low over my house
I'd say an hour or so... he's stopping 2 get pizza.
No rush, mebbe the norks will launch another fail

I saw one flying over Vancouver Island yesterday (except my thread wasn't a joke) and I got a 24 hour ban for posting the details and flight path.

It is so aerodynamically unstable that it required constant input to the control surfaces from the flight control computer. Even with the autopilot off, it still requires constant inputs in addition to those being made by the pilot in order to remain flying.

I like how your house is up in the stratosphere.

Just like..................... any modern plane ever?

damn, you sure can jump.

i have a zoom lens, faggots, stop being so skeptical of everything you read

the entire thing is automated, though, it's a flying computer that's invisible to air defence

the computer even changes altitude / thrust when it detects contrails starting to form

The B2 is the most impressive thing our species has ever built user

No you didn't.

I saw this EXACT plane on November 22, 1963 in Dallas. Coincidence?

>i have a zoom lens

im the dad of the president of the military and can confirm this is true

>i have a zoom lens
2nd post talking about a picture and still not posting it.... sooo....
What's your mental disability?

No, most planes can still fly with just pilot inputs to the flight controls. This plane would literally crash if the computer stopped making flight control inputs.

>what are drones

get a load of this guy

it is posted dumb spic

>if the massive supercomputer that controls this billion dollar weapon stopped working it would crash

brilliant analysis user, great critique of modern engineering.

just curious, do you know how the engine in your car works

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Relaxed-stability_aircraft

Wow there aren't a whole lot of modern planes according to you

see OP pic of a plane

Are you God?

While it can be flown with full automation, it can still be hand flown and is hand flown in all cases during take off and in most cases during approach and landing.

He has a zoom lense.

Wait a second, I thought it was supposed to be stealth? How the fuck do people take pictures of it? What happened to the stealth reflective coating that makes it stealth?

>i have a zoom lens, faggots
Fucking gooks are fucked then, i say about 30 minutes.

3hrs

Oh, I get it, i need more automated inputs from the autopilot at all times, ok
That's a photo you can find on google, Im still waiting on (((your))) photo op

So what, user? It's a fucking military weapon designed to drop bombs at high altitudes while being stealthed. I think they had priorities over the design being stealthed over it being relaxed.

It wasn't a critique. Due to the need to obfuscate radar returns, they had to build an aerodynamically unstable aircraft and compensate for that instability by having the computer make constant flight control corrections. My point was the opposite. It is a marvel of engineering.

good, i thought you were being retarded

but it takes 8+ hours normally to fly to Asia, is this some sort of super fast plane?

100% true. A family member of mine designed the flight control systems for that piece of art.

Saw an F-18 landing in San Diego today, had to of had something to do with NK.

Mexibro is correct

af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104482/b-2-spirit/

that lack of vertical stabiliser tho, pretty nice tbqh

No, the B2 usually doesn't fly fast. It's not supposed to break the sound barrier (for obvious reasons)

>It is so aerodynamically unstable
is this a bad idea if your a plane?

>tfw b-21 is even more superior

Is your house in the sky?

see:

Are you retarded? How do you think helicopters fly?

ebin

looks like the news sites stole my photo already, but i'll let it go because this is war time

Boring...crappy planes.
so bored with you present humans.
>Gosh

He doesn't know that helicopters existed before there were computers on board.

This photo is clearly taken from above, not below. fake and also gay.

i zoomed in that why its so sharp. the plane was flying upside down to avoid detection i think thats why it looks like an odd angle

no one is buying it, OP

That's an impressive photo you took user.

if it was headed north from seattle thats not how you get to north korea you dumb fucking burger nigger

I am impressed that your second story is so high. Does it cause you problems with other aircraft flying at about 15000'?

You're right user I saw it too (I live in the house above your one)

It's literally called NORTH Korea, get a grip. The plane may have been flying over the north pole or maybe even flying in a wrongwardly direction to to avoid detection

Don't be mad that you don't have one maplecuck.

This bullshit.

You can't see stealth planes when they are flying. Duh.

There were a lot of stealth bombers there that day. What exactly are you trying to imply?
And why do all you conspiracy theorists seem to be the same brand of crazy?

>what is a gyroscopic effect?

No wonder trump has to drag you retards out of your mess. He's right, The B2 requires a dedicated computer to make minor a frequent adjusts to the controls of the aircraft to make sure it does spaz the fuck out. No human can do what the computer does.

and again, about the helicopter. No, they don't need a computer.

how bout you come here and ill slit your fucking throat

Seattle is in the mountains.

You live at 19856th floor?

image search you lazy shits

Murrican average IQ must be around 60 by now

>the plane was flying upside down to avoid detection
Bullshit, the bombs would roll all over the place.

i dont see anything in this photo

Just took this photo of this military looking plane landing outside my house. wtf is going on guys? This was 10 minutes ago at 7:35pm Bespin time, in Cloud city.

Run for the hills nigger.

But what if the radar was above the plane? Can it still be (((invisible)))?

Correct. The F-16 was doing the same thing like a thousand years ago. Super unstable=super manueverable.

thats probably why it was flying upside down

It's not flying that low. You can literally see the mountains below it in the pic.

What happens if it tries to take off in the opposite direction from a rolling treadmill?

This. Stealth planes are designed to be invisible.

I saw some nuts stuff regarding high-tech flying-things on September 28-30, 2014 as well user

I'm sure you did, too bad the B-2's development started in 89'. I know this is a troll, but come on man

>Costs 2.1 billion taxpayer dollars for one
>Total development cost was 44 billion dollars

Yeah, this is a great investment for the American people, we totally didn't have 10,000 other things we could have bombed desert goat herders with. Fuck anyone who glorifies the wasted taxpayer money on the overbloated U.S. military budget.

GET OFF OUR CHANS, GOON

You better leave, user. Things were looking way too multicultural around the local restaurant. Property values are going to plummet.

Its going to bomb Canada I guess...

About time.

>Not a telephoto lens
Fucking pleb

That's the joke, Pablo

You lonely?

When will your bull bring back her from the alley you fucking cuckold?

same thing

Trump truly would be God

You're literally "that kid" from 7th grade saying he can unlock Pikachu and Goku in smash

Seattle is really high up in the mountains. pic related.

i'm on a hill in Seattle so it's even higher up than average too

>just took this photo
How fuckin tall is your house?

OP, you're an alright person

Oh shit, my bad

Seattle is literally at sea level you fucking faggot, that pic doesnt prove shit, rainier is like 90 miles south. gtfo, its hilly thats about it, like 300-400ft max elevation lmao

Soup Sup Forums, just snagged this photo of what I think is a military plane flying low over my house. I think it said it was on its way to north korea. This was just now at 11:14 aest.

How long until it reaches its target?

My dad's works at Nintendo and says op is a faggot

So you're saying it can't go faster then slow down to an undetectable speed?