Anti fascist website in sweden

archive.is/y9UYn swedish antifa website dedicated to publicly dox people and give out information so antifas can attack them physicall.
The people that are getting doxed are people who are members in Nordic Resistance Movement in Sweden.
archive.is/IxR4C - an example of a dox

pastebin.com/PEFKmtZV - some simple information about the website. There is no DNS protection at all.

Take a look.

Other urls found in this thread:

southsideantifa.blogspot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hNNuc1Uleuo
archive.is/y9UYn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

fuck off sweden, no one gives a fuck about your scandi infighting bullshit

>le ebin sweden yes praise kek Sup Forums memer
no, you fuck off you retarded kike worshipper. This is a fight we should stay united against international jewry. Everyone around the globe should be allied against the true evil.

bump. this is real shit.

dont listen to these faggots min bror.
I have already attempted to destroy their site a while back, they do have protection pham

i like sweden. they has snow.

Good, we will support our european and nordic brothers unlike the massive faggot he is

I feel your pain, they did the same to Millenial Woes (youtuber from Scotland) and they also do the same tactics in Chicago. southsideantifa.blogspot.com/

They are the same no matter what country - mostly white, Marxist self-haters who want a "raceless, classless society."

thank you!!!!

This is the guy who runs the fund to pay for convicted communists' fines.

Leif Edward Norrby, 073-622 31 58
Byggmästaregatan 23 B lgh 1102

Nice find.

how big is the NRM movement? we don't have anything like that cucknadian land

More than a thousand memebers and growing.

(psst, make a thread on the the other Sup Forums, /baph/ guys hang out there and they do this type of shit for fun)

Nu vet vi ju vart han bor och grannarna som bor där. Kan man kontakta grannarna anonymt och be om mer information om denna person? Ska man göra det?
Its growing really fast, there are approx 500 active members, but around 10,000 supporters in total. There are no exact numbers, so dont trust me as your source

youtube.com/watch?v=hNNuc1Uleuo

PEACE OFFERING

Ja, det kan du, men tvivlar på att de svarar på anonyma telefonsamtal 05:30 på natten.

hade ju inte precis tänkt att ringa nu

Bumping

>archive.is/y9UYn
Bump to defeat the communists

Death to all commies

Anti-American

There is no fascism it's Americanism
they are anti-American

They hate our election process
They hate our freedom
They hate freedom of speech
They hate our President
They hate our country
They hate anyone who supports our President
They vandalize
They terrorize

Why are they here??

bumping for the Nords

Hope its not a honeypot tho desu

Bump

bump

bump

Bump

Bump

whats going on. bumping only gives one bump. cant you faggots have a conversation or at least a retarded argument?

you, your meme is gay, debate me you faggot.

Bump

where do we take this? can it be used to meme antifa into greater contempt?

We're just bumping the thread so more can see it. If you want an argument, see . Sums it all up basically.

i would expect around that much.

Why?

The way Sweden treats it's natives should say enough, they're led by a bunch of cucks that are too weak-willed to protect themselves and lliterally bend over for some immigrant cock. Alot of Swedes are like this too.

They hate our election process
They hate our freedom
They hate freedom of speech
They hate our President
They hate our country
They hate anyone who supports our President
They vandalize
They terrorize

they are anti-american

Håll dig i skinnet. Folk kommer bara bli misstänksamma och ringa snuten.

Bump

This

The reason we give sweden a hard time is because a lot of us are legitimately heartbroken over what's happening over there. They're the fort Knox of white genes. Growing up in an American city I could at least think of places like sweden as truly white.

fuck you