What is it like day to day in Egypt?

What is it like day to day in Egypt?
Why don't I ever see any Egyptian anons posting here?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/EG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would they post on a containment board on a Taiwanese bamboo carving BBS?

If I had a choice of dropping a nuke anywhere in the world I would find it difficult not to choose Cairo. Fuck them.

Why?

Egyptians are the most tame of all the Muslims . Why the hate?

There's a few anons from Egypt who post on here but I haven't seen an Egypt flag in like a month

The real questions is why we don't see chinons here, I mean they have the biggest population yet you can't see them on the internet?
The pajeet are also mysterious, you don't see them very often here

the black pill is that china doesn't actually exist

>why we don't see chinons here
The great firewall, they have no acess to Sup Forums.

First of all that's far from the truth (would that they were), second of all they are a barbaric people breeding like rabbits in heat and the borders of that sweaty mass of a country are like a dam set to burst.
Could be somewhat bitter as I've had a bad personal experience with them, in any case drop the bombs please burgers. Neutrons if you want to preserve some of the nicer ancient structures.

Actually that would be us, no Muslim terrorist attack for decades

Egyptians said fuck you to Islamists and tolerate non muslims minorities far more than other muslims.By muslims standards they're going pretty well.

Google captcha is blocked by the Chinese government, so they have to buy a Sup Forums pass to post here

>China doesn't exist
So where do the products with "Made in China" come from?

Ay lmao, why?

probably some kind of privacy concern over data tracking?
I'm not exactly sure, but it's a common misconception that Sup Forums itself is blocked. The Chinese government doesn't give a fuck about Sup Forums, the Chinese just can't post without paying

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/EG/

Egypt has been posting pretty frequently

Thanks leafnon

I lost track after arab spring and the fake protests. I sorta remember muslim brotherhood got elected and the protesters decided democracy was lame. What happen after?

Why do most maps show that southeast corner belonging to Sudan? From what I know Egypt effectively controls it.

The military stepped in

the military staged a coup and put the Muslim Brotherhood president on trial. I think they sentenced him to death but I don't remember

Morsi made some bullshit and give himself unlimited power, every decision from him would be absolute without the need of the senate, democracy was already dead anyway.

ISIS bombed a Coptic church last week that killed like 40 people and injured about 100

they're the only ones that can save us from jew menace if given the opportunity

your mothers fat pussy ;)

And by that, he means we voted them in and decided "nah son.

MUD VOLCANO IN YO ANUS

It's a KANG

Please insert your superior seed in my wife so my wife's sons can be KANGS too!

Britbongs are still bitter about the Suez Canal.

How is egypt fellow user? Why can't y'all get rid of daesh in the Sinai peninsula?

Why can't you get rid of them in Syria?