Post your war gear

So with what has happened in Berkley and other campus's, I thought it was important to get keep a set of riot gear on my since I live on campus

What does Sup Forums think of my getup? just things i have around my house, and i can easily make the shield out of some ply wood.

Other urls found in this thread:

securityprousa.com/secpro-riot-gear-suit-complete?gclid=Cj0KEQjwicfHBRCh6KaMp4-asKgBEiQA8GH2x3slp0thWgwwbda1i3xCdvmupXxtOtbkaNYTfL0wm8caAt2h8P8HAQ
qcsupply.com/50094-magrath-stock-shock-22-38.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=productfeeds&gclid=CPTo9beUqNMCFc9gfgodbQsH7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just get a shotgun ya dingus

invest in a katana

Invest in a horse.

Here. Hide what you can under your clothing and do not let it be seen by Law Enforcement.
securityprousa.com/secpro-riot-gear-suit-complete?gclid=Cj0KEQjwicfHBRCh6KaMp4-asKgBEiQA8GH2x3slp0thWgwwbda1i3xCdvmupXxtOtbkaNYTfL0wm8caAt2h8P8HAQ

Nothing personnel but that's really stupid, invest in two katana.

Simple, yet effective.

Unless you're camping Flag B you won't get any kills with that thing playing agressive sniper. This is a big map

I suggest th Remington 870 Tactical

I prefer the Saiga 12, looking to get one soon. And a Daniel defense SBR.

kylo ren lightsaber kek

Why even bother with the shitty plastic armor? Knee pads.... ok, but the rest? meeeeeh

are you going naked?

what's the sprite for?
nigger-bait?

>Product Placement

Full loadout

I shiggy your diggy
>M14

There's a ww2 functional SS helmet for 60$ something should I get it?

im impressed user

That is the best way

helmets dont actually do anything they just simulate protection

>helmets dont actually do anything they just simulate protection
not necessarily

yep, be as unironically larpy as you can. have fun before the real shit starts in another year or so.

ECH's can take direct hits from 5.56x45mm M193 and 7.62x39mm M43 Ball. It is what we wear now.

Where did you get a black/gold Maga hat? That's not an actual cali-fame is it?

Hmm yea it would primarily be for display or showing off, however I no longer live in Southern California (now in ND) so unless I schedule a vacation back during another protest I doubt it'll see much action although I would just appear as some skinny larping manlet but gotta have fun right

I avoid the protests. They're just more fuel for these bastards.
>Fight them with the establishment they hate.

Infinite ammo

But why?

Mostly junk. Not saying you couldn't kill with some, but don't post that shit on /k/.

>mfw i actually own that gun
Feels good. Much more effective than a baseball catchers uniform like you LARPers got.

pretty sure its just the black and white one desu

yeah come at me you cunts
I'll fucking 'av you

Is this /k/ approved?

>tfw want to represent Fascist black shirts at protest but will probably get mixed up with antifa black bloc

Is that you, John Wick?

I did this for a /k/ thread, but I'd say this applies here too

What are you going to do when you need to stab someone more than 3 feet away?

Saigas make for great rifles but for a shotgun get a VEPR 12 instead.

comes fully converted out of the box, has a rail, and barrel is already threaded. if you're lucky enough to find an older import it should even have a folding stock.

Pretty

Anyone that doesn't show up like this is a reddit shill.

nice lightsabers starfag

Put some sort of plate carrier or flak jacket over it.
That's premium battlefield fashion.

Ok

>Not wearing a solid colored shirt with a matching tie, black pants and combat boots

Amateur.

yes Im sure those are great when fighting bomber jets

>throw knife

tape

Confederacy pound for pound had the most swag until the 3rd Reich

you will live longer than that guy that just has a ton of knives

I don't think an AR makes any difference either

You like that lil shorty grip? I guess im old school cuz i like my foregrips full size.

Thanks for the heads up

>I once took down an apache in COD

would if I could

im here but without the helmet. same OC too. I use 100 MPH foliage green duct tape for the strap dangles though.

wtf are those?

so much for infinite ammo. kek

Its a BCM shorty grip, lets me get enough purchase to get a good grip and access the controls for my light/laser without being obnoxious.

that melee only exhists in Saints Row

You can re-use a throwing knife ya know

>captcha was helicopters

It's a sign.

To keep his wife happy when hes away larping.

Cool, functional. I can dig it. I got big ass hands so the bigger grips feel better in my hand but ive always liked any foregrip on a AR. Shit just handles perfectly.

classy

>he owns fingerless gloves
>amazon biker jacket
>big 5 baseball helmet
>unironic meme stickers
>iphone

>generic suit with shit mobility
>not wanting to look /fa/shionable

>Fingerless gloves are fine, these ones I'm not using for set but this was the best photo desu
>Wrong
>Yes
>Not memes
>Deal with it

Here's something I've been thinking about:

>get a long metal pipe, something kind of thick, between 1" to 3" diameter and about 4 to 5 feet long, something long but not too heavy, preferably made out of aluminum
>on the end you'll be holding, add straps to wrap around your arm so it can't be just yanked away and possibly some kind of rubber coating on about the first foot and a half of it
>On the other end, either coat it in grease so anyone who tries to grab it will just have their hands go slipping around, or possibly find a way to add sharp ends
>at the end, affix some kind of taser to it, one that you don't have to hold down a button
>get some kind of rectangular shield to go with it, maybe a light piece of metal with a heavier piece bolted to the middle for strength and protection

>presto, you are now a Taser Hoplite
>gather others and form a Pence Phalanx

Please tell me how this wouldn't work.

You look fucking stupid man. Get some real tactical gear and weapons or quit posting. Does your mom know your stole her boyfriends (for this week anyway) jacket?

serious question: are you a grill? you have the wrists of an 8 year old female

don't forget to come strapped with an athletic cup, you know those fags fight dirty

>in b4
qcsupply.com/50094-magrath-stock-shock-22-38.html?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=productfeeds&gclid=CPTo9beUqNMCFc9gfgodbQsH7A

>a throwing knife
>a

This is not the definition of infinite ammo.

>this thread

Invest in two katanas, but one has two blades, so you get three for the price of two.

so a long ass stunbaton?
or maybe more like a one-sided electrostaff?
cudbcool

Something like that, if you could find a way to insert it into the metal pipe and still make it useable. The idea is that if it's inside the pipe and the pipe is covered with something sharp and slippery, it can't be just jerked away.

If you had several people with this setup (along with a good, protective shield to defend against projectiles) you would have an awesome shock phalanx to push back a crowd.

I mean, an archer has infinite ammo as long as he can collect his used arrows from his targets, right???

its a garrotte you retard

>dat ooga booga spear
o i am laffin

I'm not military, I'm not gonna pretend to be.
B-b-baka.

This is the basic idea.
>straps around the arms to keep the shield and pole from slipping/being grabbed away
>sharp pieces or something on the ends so it can't be grabbed
>taser at the end

Again, imagine a Greek/Spartan phalanx but with tasers instead of spear-tips.

california cucked version of this

>Buy cattle prod
>Ducktape it to long stick with nails protruding through it.
>Create a lever to press the cattle prods button from where you hold the stick
>??????
>Leftyprodder9000

I'm just going out there to make sure /nobody/ gets hurt!
safety first after all

>I mean, an archer has infinite ammo as long as he can collect his used arrows from his targets, right???

No, that is not infinite ammo.

Make a fiberglass shield instead, much stronger and lighter

Is that a black dildo next to your screen?

>literally brings a knife to a gunfight
Are you proud of that?

On closer inspection it is.

Well, if you put it inside of a tubular metal object, then you wouldn't have to worry about someone breaking it off with a stick of their own since it would be protected by the metal around it. Besides, I'm sure the police could really come down on you if you used something like a cattle prod. I'm imagining something less harmful (because of legalities, not compassion) but that would still give anyone on the receiving end a good shock.

But yes, that is the basic gist of it. If you had about 5 people with this set-up you would have a neat crowd control tool.

That was my point, user.
I was agreeing with you that a throwing knife is not unlimited ammo with a humorous comparison ...