Great, now hijabis want to hate fuck us

>bakini summer body
>whilst wearing a burqa

Muslim girls that live in the west are becoming degenerates.
Especially since they idolize nigger culture.

you know i dont really find the arab women attractive, mostly because we aren't allowed to see them

but their eyes are, on average, very big and beautiful...

They put on tons of makeup (especially eyes) because it's the only feature of theirs that can be seen.

This triggers me hard as a muslim even though I'm not actually religious. I fucking hate seeing muslim women over here being degenerates like the rest of the gross Christian whores

It's happening but if I need to stone all of them myself to stop it I will I swear alhamdulillah

arab women have always been whores
there's just always been cultural pressure to keep it private

Please stone the sluts I fucking hate ours

She most likely used that without knowing who we even are

>Jews instill degenerate nigger culture on America
>niggers list for whites
>all races begin to instill nigger culture in their lives
>all races list for whites

Whites win again?

Misspelled lust twice fuck

If the U.S let first gen immigrants from places like Syria or Iraq that's literally what would be happening right now, look at Western Europe kek

Muslims in the U.S. are assimilated because there's such little populations here, and because of that we are all cucks and not as conservative as the people in the Middle Eastern countries. But I do hate seeing sluts and fucking so many Muslim girls around my area act like normal Western whores and don't wear hijab or follow the religion at all, and their weak willed fathers don't want to seem out of touch so they allow their daughters to go to college and stuff. It's disgusting

Go back. We don't want you here, and will genocide your ass real soon here.

>Abdullah mad all his sisters want that white dick
Ha stay mad cuck
Good to hear this

the feeling is mutual

I had a chance to sleep with a Muslim girl who was engaged years back, didn't do it because I felt bad. Silly moral me.

where the fuck do you get a proxy for Shangri La??????????????????????

I am ok with this.

I live here mate
>Sup Forums is the board of multi culturalism

Absurd. To think that I would succumb to the allure of mystery, the pierce of a veiled gaze, so easily is insulting. I am above wanting to impregnate the fertile women of the lands were invading. I am not that weak of a man. I... must resist.

I was engaged to a muslim chick once.

Her pussy got boring real quick.

>We don't want you here, and will genocide your ass real soon here.

Lmao tough talk cuck boy. You won't do fucking shit. You're scared of Muslims

That's because you are a homo

Both my sisters will not be speaking to any men unless my father permits it and those men will be Muslim. Real Muslims do not allow this.

No white """""men""""" are ever getting with Muslim women, what I mean is that within our communities I see too much permissiveness from Muslims both from the women and men. This is just some people though, I would say most of us still hate apostasy and are strict and conservative. I just see obviously more Muslim women here not wearing religious clothing and engaging in apostasy at college and stuff. It's still not a big thing and the Muslims who are out drinking are not real Muslims

Nah, it's because muslim chicks make terrorists and she failed to make me a terrorist.