Do you think calling me a "nigger" is funny? My people's blood is behind that word...

Do you think calling me a "nigger" is funny? My people's blood is behind that word. You are physically attacking me by using that word and if you ever say it in public I'll personally enact justice on behalf of my ancestors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgEr_qOnpN4
youtube.com/watch?v=az0BJRQ1cqM
youtube.com/watch?v=z2YheNee2T4
youtu.be/8L0J_fe8Tmg
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

But you are a nigger.

Nigger

Sorry, my man. Do you prefer "Negro"?

Up your, nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=UgEr_qOnpN4

youtube.com/watch?v=az0BJRQ1cqM

Nigger.

So why do black people call each other niggers all the time? Doesn't make fucking sense

There is nothing you can call a black person that doesn't offend them. They are hardwired to have a victim complex

I could call you a "king" and you'd still be a triggered little negroid

>hollywood house nigger

His bit about voting for Obama just because hes black pretty much shows you all you need to know about him, lucky he was funny or else he would be peddling drugs like the rest of his "ancestors"

youtube.com/watch?v=z2YheNee2T4
>nigger, nigger, nigger

You're black.

That's already funny enough.

Side note:

Had an ex GF who was a waitress/bartender in San Diego

She said most of the staff called blacks "Monday's", because 'nobody likes Monday's'

ex, Great. I just got a table of Monday's in my section....

No it is isn't funny to call you a nigger. It is a statement of fact. It is the reaction that it brings which is funny, because you prove yourself to be a nigger and don't even realize it.

Calling things what they are seems natural to me.

Nigger
i
g
g
e
r

>physically attacking me
sounds can't attack you unless we're talking about some highly specialized tech
in any case, have some thicker skin you filthy fucking nigger

>nigs with brit accents

Do you think calling me a "nigger" is funny? My people's blood is behind that word. You are physically attacking me by using that word and if you ever say it in public I'll personally enact justice on behalf of my ancestors

youtu.be/8L0J_fe8Tmg

I'm sorry colored fella, we should try to just get along.

>physically attacking me
>by using that
>word
Sage in every field known to man

Literally nobody here cares.

Its a complement OP. Normally when say we enact it with lynching. Now its just a funny joke we like to keep alive to feed our egos in this cuckful world. We got to vent our stem somehow and this is one of them. The in itself is meaning less and useless. Its the context that matters.

`nigger

Slavery is just a jewish conspiracy theory that it taught in western schools

n i g g e r

>physically attacking by using that word

nigger its just the word "nigger", aint like its a goddamned fus roh dah or something.

His name is supposed to be spelled "Niger", like the country in Africa. He's actually been pretty based the times I've seen him as a Fox News contributor on Hannity.

We have other racial epithets if you would prefer them.

I might stop calling blacks niggers when they quit calling each other niggers. ....but then again I might go back to calling them spades or coons.

This. Blacks have been giving the word "nigger" magical powers for so many generations that it has achieved physical form.

REGGIN

I'd be afraid I'd get his first name right, get cocky and end up calling him Niger Anus.

Its official Niger anus is now the go to insult. New rule of the board.

/pol get on it now

REGGIN is a plumbing company in my city. We call niggers reggins.

nig nog golly wog

Shiet nigga I'm sorry my nigga

No black with self respect would browse Sup Forums

Don't get sad Get glad :)

A word is not a physical attack nigger

Stop crying. It's just a fucking word. P.S I am black too.

go back to africa

oh and youre a nigger

>the stubble on his forehead
I laugh every time, what a fraud.

Would call you that to your face and you wouldn't do anything about it. Plus, if you did it would just show how irrational you niggers are. I personally just enjoy calling you people colored but that's just me. Get a laugh now and then from you people.

ya nigger, fuck u

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGERNIG NIGGER
NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER
NIGGER NIGGERNIG
NIGGER NIGGER

I don't think it's funny. The only time I would ever call a black dude a nigger would be if I want him to swing.

No nignogery here!!

Normally I would agree with you, but your own people seem to love that word.

So in conclusion, go fuck yourself, nigger.

Nigger just means black. Dont call me white then.

not falling for it niggerman

steve?

Lol what a nigger.