Is there anything sweeter than seeing pinko cowards get a taste of their own medicine?

Is there anything sweeter than seeing pinko cowards get a taste of their own medicine?
God damn I love being right.

That shit never gets old.

The look on the mulatto's face behind him, kek

>Those black skin girls in the back

Ever since I got publicly ousted for being "alt right" at my university, I've had a lot more non-white girls openly flirt with me. It's weird.

Can someone tell these edgy fags to learn how to sieg heil?

YOU DON'T DO IT WITH THE LEFT ARM.

Im convinced these are the same shitheads going around and fucking up the spray painted swastika

All women like certainty in a man. If there's is congruence within you, it's attractive no matter the race.

Women like the "bad boy/rebel" too.

Roman salute (or european greeting) can be with either arm.
German salute is with your right hand against your chest and then snap outward.

>Roman salute
The tryhard in OPs pic isnt LARPing as a Roman, he's pretending he's a nazi.

Nazis didn't use both arms, therefore he's a queer wannabe

>nazi
Confirmed shill

Shill for what exactly?

Lay off huffing gas, would you?

Oh give him a break
Look at the effort he put into those skateboards

Does anyone have that helium suicide image macro?

You'll notice there are no students on your side. You are fighting the battle of ignorant, superfluous, uneducated human beings with nothing to lose. You are losers with nothing better to do on a saturday afternoon than play dress up and live out your fantasy in a park with other losers. It's a shame that int the process you are disrupting people actually trying to about their lives and be useful to society. When you grow up some day you'll realize what a dumb shit head all these kids are.

Pffff guarantee you he couldn't tell you what the sun wheel is, where it comes from, or what it represents

lmao keep thinking that retard

>Commies
>Useful to society

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one gives a fuck commie, we're going to beat the shit out of you

Who's a commie? Anyone that's not alt-right? Jesus Christ you can't even formulate a coherent idea.

Yeah, this attitude is why you will lose in the end. Good luck with that.

There's a lot of people on this board that don't know what the sun wheel is or where it comes from.

So how about you make yourself useful and enlighten everyone.

>implying college kids are smart

sigh, i miss being young and retarded

Its okay Cummie, dont cry

lmao thanks for that one user

>You'll notice there are no students on your side.

Ahahahahahahahahah

Womens/social studies don't count as education

YOU'RE A LITERAL FUCKING LIABILITY TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Student debts are higher than private housing debts and you're getting LITERALLY NOTHING IN RETURN

God damn "she" looks Jewish as fuck

>implying we aren't grown adults with degrees
an shiiiieeettt
Why do people like you come here and try to convince people of your narrative? You know that's futile right?
Commies are shit, and we will continue to fuck you up,
because we have an established society, a republic, and
you have no place in it.

Says the high school educated alt righter

wtf i hate western values now

I don't think the christfag has beheaded or killed anyone for not being a christfag

Never change m8

no one gives shit who you are delusional cuck

actually i have a compsci degree and work at amazon

its ok dude, most of us were liberals when we were in college too. you'll grow out of it when you get a job and start paying taxes and realize you are literally working to support mud races

>this level of roleplaying

Sad.

Yeah the grown adults showing up to things like this is just sad. I get that the teenage kids are just being retarded, but you must truly have a complete lack of self awareness to take part in something like this as an adult. It's the same people that watch Survivor and shop at Costco.

I've heard that a lot actually

Its going to get much worse for you. Reconsider your position before its too late.

Yeah, i was there trying to fucking study while these morons were outside playing dress up. Get the fuck out of here aussie, this doesnt concern you.

LMAO she had no idea what she was doing

>Falling for the college makes you smarter meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek.. This the infamous 2D hentai shit y'all be talkin'bout?

it's possible to be against leftism and not be in the alt-right, you know

actually beating the shit out of cucks looks like a lot of fun, faggot.
kek

Yeah ok tough guy. Keep living out that fantasy in your head. The resentment will kill you some day.

Where is the original! all that comes up when I reverse image search is trannies!

I'm actually a Police Officer

Well it does, if you study something worth while. It's basically impossible to be a good engineer without education.

t.Jamal

>Falling for the "i'm too smart for college" meme

Have fun with your McJob or blue collar dogshit work that will destroy your body by 45.

College does not increase your intelligence.
There is no proven method to improving intelligence.

Yeah exactly, a typical high school educated blue collar moron. It's fine, society needs you guys. But try not to interrupt the students that will be designing the future.

>You are fighting the battle of ignorant, superfluous, uneducated human beings with nothing to lose.
No we fought AGAINST anti fa

Enjoy :)

>College kid thinks he's superior to everyone

This is why you cunts get out of school with thousands of dollars debt and never get a job
But to answer you, I went to university and worked as a history teacher.

The most proficient engineer I ever had the pleasure of working with barely finished high school. The man was like rain man with a distillation column.

Thinking that having a college degree guarantees success or proficiency is a sign of delusion.

I have been working since I was in high school, I have my own house, 2 cars and a wife and every faggot I grew up with is just now graduating with a debt. I despise it too because its a desk job, kys you stupid nigger

keep getting your shit pushed in during cringeworthty commie larping sessions :)

You're missing the point. You're all retarded. Both sides that showed up to this fight. Absolute morons with nothing better to do, and nothing to lose. You are the very "undesirables" that you wish to rid society of.

I hope you never repay your debts

lifting weights actually tends to improve IQ by a couple points

Somebody on Twitter called Nathan Damigo a "Hobbit gone wild." LOL.

Milo Y
Hobbit Gone Wild
Paul InfoCuck
Ben "The Weasel" Shapiro
Lucian Wintrich
Baked Alaska

Can you people please tell me on what planet you could possibly idolize these Kings of Cuck?

And the rallies are not about "free speech." They're about fighting. Antifa and the alt-right are two sides of the same dumb ass fucking coin.

Mussolini hung upside down.png
>muh jewish bankers!
>calls anybody else degenerate
>closet fags who created fucking israel of all places

wtf i'm a shill for hill now

I went to a private accelerated medical school and became an RCP right out of high school and have been making $70k/yr for years

Have fun with your $200k loan for a Subsaharan African Religious Studies major kid

>designing the future

God damn you are narcissistic
Go learn a fucking trade, learn how to build a house. Be useful not just another pseudo-intellectual faggot who will still be living with mommy in 10 years.

Not proven though

Yes I'm sure you live a fine middle class life. But without an actual education, I'm also sure that if you had never existed that the world would be completely the same. You contribute absolutely nothing to society, just consume. You've never come up with any brilliant ideas or inventions, never wrote a program to save money or time, nothing. Just a sink on the earth's resources.

today was a good day

>what is ironic humor

Robots will be building houses in 30 years. Just another sign that you are a typical blue collar moron.

>You don't have students
Well I actually graduated, unlike the anarchoautistics in the OP

t. Starbucks Barrista

They're getting more than a ticket to losersville, a hole in the head, a needle in the arm and round cucking by Republicans and corporatists.

You mad, bro? Yes -- it's because the uneducated white man is dead fucking weight at this point.

Actually Trump supporters went there for a rally. Antifags picked the fight

>30 years
So well after any of us retire

You're a barrel of laughs kid
I've done way more for society in my 30 years than you will have in your entire debt riddled life.

>muh muh college debt meme!

Keep consoling yourself with that, loser. I got paid to go to school. Most people can, if you're not absolutely retarded and know how to write.

Every one of those cowards will be tracked down and charged with terrorism and hate crimes. This country will NOT tolerate fascist hate!

Social studies? Berkeley has the top engineering physics programs in the US. But nice try.

Confirmed affirmative action nigger

Woah guys look out, he's got weaponized education!

And you're Australian. Your opinion is literally meaningless. You guys are like the idiots that grab on to a team that's winning in the playoffs.

>it's because the uneducated white man is dead fucking weight at this point.

The who? The white men literally engineered all the good things about western world. Female engineers are a fucking joke.

I wouldn't expect an alt-right to know how scholarships work. It's ok.

if only you could understand what pleasures lie beyond the 3D real

Yeah, if I'm picking sides in the genetics war, I'm definitely not going to pick any of the losers on the alt-right side. They're already on their way to being snuffed out the gene pool. Except for the tiny fucking brown of-nondescript-racial-or-national-origin cucks -- they're still fucking and breeding.

At least 2-3 guys on the Antifa side might be cool and do yoga and cook good food or something. The rest of the beeftards on both sides should be herded into a pit and set on fire.

Do you not realize what is going to happen to you?

CULTURAL ENRICHMENT

>a-a-a-a-a-alt-r-right
>everyone who thinks i'm a self absorbed loser is alt-right

99% sure you're an Antifaggot

Hahahhah I love 2017

I only have one thing to say to this -

real*
fuck me

No, enlighten me.

>US student debts over 1.3 trillion USD
>student debts not a problem because personal anecdote

okey dokey

vittuako sä sössötät jostain jenkkien perseilyistä jostain oululaiselta kotisohvalta saakka, vitun pelle

Ettore Ovazza. Right wingers are shit fighters. Are cucks. And blame old women for all their problems. You called his disposal a day of catastrophe. Not good enough for you?