Let's discuss propaganda. It's everywhere these days, usually either Jewish or feminist

Let's discuss propaganda. It's everywhere these days, usually either Jewish or feminist.

I tried watching this recently, the first 20 minutes were pure shit as expected. Then XXX launched an elite SEAL team out a plane's cargo hold and claimed he didn't want 'clowns' watching his back. Then the movie showed who he did: a woman.

Nope, not even sorry, I stopped watching there. I don't want a god damn female watching my back and neither does XXX; we want mother fucking marines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjg-ZSk31rw
twitter.com/cristinalaila1/status/809915742577512448
youtube.com/watch?v=9dE9AnU3MaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z01qH-jqGBY
youtube.com/watch?v=PnDgZuGIhHs
youtube.com/watch?v=2xeanX6xnRU
youtube.com/watch?v=_1QUUQ3vHhA
youtube.com/watch?v=wWBQP-bxfX0
mitpress.mit.edu/books/communism-kids
youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Transgender propaganda in commercials

youtube.com/watch?v=Tjg-ZSk31rw

twitter.com/cristinalaila1/status/809915742577512448

youtube.com/watch?v=9dE9AnU3MaI

Look at hands
Horns for lucifer

youtube.com/watch?v=Z01qH-jqGBY

youtube.com/watch?v=PnDgZuGIhHs

man vin diesel looks like shit.

I have a whole theory of the hidden tranny agenda in Moana.

He looks like a cuck in that promotional image. Seriously, he's looking timidly downward while the girl looks enticed, her hand on his shoulder. That's a sign of dominance: placing a hand on someone else's shoulder is a dominant act. Therefore he is portrayed submissively to a female, XXX, the super-alphamale hero.

They're both eyeing the black bull who just entered the room to fuck XXX's wife. He's looking at his cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=2xeanX6xnRU

youtube.com/watch?v=_1QUUQ3vHhA

youtube.com/watch?v=wWBQP-bxfX0

I fucking saw this shit when I went to check my bank balance. BofA supports this shit...

mitpress.mit.edu/books/communism-kids

Which is why he's been booted from TFAF

no google doodle for Good Friday or Easter :^)

>My (now ex) gf is watching flash (superhero fagshit) and says I would like it
>Immediately after she said that a female character says "don't give me that patriarchal bullshit!"
>Told her I would never watch that gay shit
>Proceed to make fun of it

I moved into a new place and the previous tenant has a subscription to Time he didnt have sent to his new place. Its all libby shit like "Donald Trump says X but experts are sceptical". Its not even somewhat unbiased. Its like they identified a market and only print stories they would like, regardless if its nonsense or not.

>love has no labels
I guarantee you 'love has no age' is coming. In fact I already saw an ad that literally mentioned this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MdK8hBkR3s
2:30, listen well.

For that matter, the above is fucking jam packed with all manner of other agenda-pushing. It's all very subtle, occurring in the background, but it's one of the awful ads I've ever seen. And it's sponsored by the ad council, IIIRC. Thanks Obama.

Yes can't we all just coexist??
But man those fucking handicapped fucks need to just die. I hate them so goddamn much
Is it possible to uninvent something? I want them to have to crawl around without a wheelchair

>>Immediately after she said that a female character says "don't give me that patriarchal bullshit!"
Kek

>The (((Ad Council)))
Why doesn't Sup Forums talk about this entity more?
Are we fine with taxes being used to preach to with with dead memes and appeal to emotion?

I know exactly what your talking about, my mother gets time mailed to the house.