TRUMPTARD: I WANT A HIGHER WAGES

>is against unions
>is against raising the minimum wage
>supports Right to Work (for less)
>votes Republican

Why are conservashits do dumb?

the stupidity is real lets be honest we will replace ourselves with robots because we gone this stupid.

>liberals hate poorly educated
really makes you think, especially when their fav voter block is poorly educated and they run the education system as well hmmmm my almonds are highly active atm

The GOP is nothing more than bait to distract liberals from their natural hostility towards international corporations and usurers.

SJWs or Soros funded black block type stuff is nothing more than bait to distract the religious from their prohibition against usury or excess materialism.

Left-right paradigm is the domain of the fool, either side.

>policies create value
Literal fantasy

Labour unions are the reason this country is so busted.

Conventional politics is dead until 2020 so nobody cares. Haven't you heard that street violence is all the rage these days?

fuck off with your reddit garbage

It has nothing to do with political parties, it has everything to do with the out dated and failed American education system. We simply don't teach people how to critically think about issues, we certainly don't teach them how to construct arguments and spot logical fallacies. This board is proof.

Anyone who really thought that a billionaire would have the average American's interests at heart is stupid, plain and simple. There was never any plan of 'draining the swamp' or cleaning up the government. Donald Trump will 'Make America Great Again', he'll make it great again for himself and his billionaire cabinet just like in the good old robber baron days where workers didn't have rights.

this thread is Alt Right approved

>liberals from their natural hostility towards international corporations and usurers.

Then when do big corporations fund liberal stuff like gun control and climate change propaganda?

You sound like a cuckerino friendo

back to T_D, cancer

I realize that you're shitposting but still.

There's a big difference between being an anti-intellectual and supporting or respecting those without an education. Being without an education is not the same as being ignorant. It simply means that one has not attended an accredited institution and passed a series of tests to earn an accreditation. Many of history's most successful and brightest people have been uneducated and they often attribute some of their success with their lack of formal education.

The Left can be summed up with that picture alone. Arrogant, elitist, and holier than thou. More importantly, completely out of touch with reality to the point that they can't understand the value of anyone who doesn't have a costly and often useless degree.

Highly publicized wedge issues are just bait.

'Conservatives' get behind retarded shit like ending the EPA because of climate change shenanigans. International corporations bait you into letting them poison you for profit.

Gun control is bait to make you think guns are effective weapons against the government. They are basically tools of self-defense against other plebs, not effective offensive strategy. If you had no guns, you'd have militias with contingency plans to bomb electrical substations and what not - the ability to take down cities on the cheap, rather than get cucked hiding out in compounds like Waco.

Labor unions are fine. Non union labor workers like a plumber or electrician make 20-25 per hour and Union pays 40-50 an hour

>Why are conservashits do dumb?

Trump is a pathological liar.

Liar =/= stupid.

BU BU BUTTT HE WAS HOPE AND CHANGE CANDIATE

trump is for no one not even racists nor Russians . he didn't care for the alt right that brought him in the white house he's all in it for money.

"I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED, THEY'RE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE"

HIS INSIGHTFUL POINT ABOUT CRAPPY EDUCATION SYSTEM IS ABOVE YOUR IQ LEVEL OBVIOUSLY

JUST KEEP LYING LEAF

No they aren't. That price difference is why the we can't get our infrastructure fixed. Construction unions drive the price up, and then lobby against the governments ability to contract anything but union labor to do things.

HE WAS THE BEST CANDIDATE AND NEEDS OUR SUPPORT. WE SHOULD BE CRITICAL OF HIM FOR SURE, BUT WE JUST NEED TO STEER HIM ON THE RIGHT PATH.

Work harder

ok by his son and wife?
impossible.

They vote on social issues that don't affect their lives instead of economic ones that do. And they fall for it every election cycle.

your Australian part of the common wealth with Canada.

maybe that's most of you guys not me.

hello shill

not faggy enough

lol

>raising the minimum wage will work, as it always has! If everyone gets more money we'll all be employed and no one will lose money! yay! :^)

>unions
Criminal organizations which reduce efficiency and waste money.

>minimum wage
Price floors don't fix the actual problem with our economy.

>Right to Work
Should be abolished but nobody cares.

I'm sorry that you will not be permitted to sabotage our economy any more by crippling coal and gas. Our jobs are secure, utterly secure, and they pay great. Your college kid retards are the ones working for minimum wage--I say good. I hope they keep working for minimum wage. Leftists richly deserve poverty.

Dunno, they're outside waiting for that sweet trickle down from the Reagan-era.

>>unions
>Criminal organizations
The mind of a Clapistani is a vast void

Trump got the endorsements of several unions

The minimum wage is for niggers and high schoolers, get a real job and stop driving up our cost of living like you did in California

It's a free country, if a company wants to fire you for not showing up or besmirching their business they can