Has anyone here actually had a bad interaction with someone they could CONFIRM was a jew? Like, in real life...

Has anyone here actually had a bad interaction with someone they could CONFIRM was a jew? Like, in real life? It doesn't count if you got ripped off by someone with a big nose, fags. I'm not jewish myself but the only jews I know are decent, middle class people. I just feel like all the racism is just from you guys reading all the anti jewish shit on the internet and not from real interactions.

I know Israel is a thing, and personally I'm not a fan of it, but Palestinians feel free to voice your opinions anyway.

inb4 cuck, shill, plebbit or other unoriginal insult that's thrown around on Sup Forums

cuck plebbit shill

I can spot them from 100 yards, smell them from 100 feet, my standard operating procedure is to avoid them completely.

I had a Jewish boss once. He wasn't a totally bad guy, but he definitely reinforced all of the stereotypes I'd ever heard about Jews being cheap
Personally, I don't hate Jews in general, just the state of Israel and their manipulation of our government

Perhaps it would serve you well to learn the history of zionism. there are 3 kinds of jew. the religious jew, the ethnic jew, and the international jew. Its the third kind we need to destroy. they are the basis for the hate, historically. watch synagogue of satan.

>bad interaction
That's called anecdotal evidence. You can't hate all kikes just because you've met a bad one.
No one here hates jews, people just don't like jewish tricks is all.

The problem is when you kikes rise to the top, you inevitably start trashing White people. So yeah go kill yourself OP

I am the Jew. AMA

>Select all the street names
>Shamokin

Edgelords on here hate jews to be funny. Most here have never been affected by a jew in any way. Hehe le jews are evil XDDDD

>Falling for the Iranian Internet Defense false flaggers pretending to be Stormweenies to make Sup Forums look bad so the liberal faction of America wins and Iran isn't nuked to hell.

I'm Jewish I considered myself white and went to Jewish school and camp for a long time when I was a kid. With that being said, I had no clue what a goy was until I came here and a nazi told me.

not really. I did work for a guy who looked and talked exactly like peter schiff the economist. There something about that specific jew face that make me uneasy

I think the financial rape of every first world country's residents preformed by Jewish controlled central banks qualifies as personal...

Professor once said, in passing, in a lecture "A Jew can do no wrong". I was a liberal back then, and was at first only shocked. I then reflected on it, and realized that if I had said anything, I would have been labeled and anti-Semite. I couldn't sleep for a while. I just kept imagining all of the people in the class nodding as he said it. I've had other experiences like this, and would not form a prejudice against jews if were not for them.

Sounds anti-Semitic to me.
>a Jew can do no wrong (in the eyes of society)

Check flag..
>jew talking about jew interactions

He was discussing Palestine and the founding of Israel after WWII and the holocaust. I assure you that it was very pro-semetic. What is more, he said it without a hint of shame.

Yea.
I live in San Diego and there are a ton of jews.
Literally like a year ago I had this one job in this rich area doing some electrical work. Came up to the house, big fucking house looking off of a mountain.
Met with the jews once I was inside.
The lady was in her early-mid 40s, lips with botox small fucking thing. Nice ass though. But the guy was much older like 70 years old. The wife only referred to him as "the Doctor".
Something was fucky with this girl. Always swearing and shit. She was basically a fucking teenager like the 'cool moms'. She would even call her husband a fucking idiot, always putting him down and shit. He would just roam around the house like an old dog with no owner. The reason I knew she was a jew was because she flat out told me. Showed me a picture of her mom and dad and how the "survived auschwitz" and shit.
Anyways, she was trying to get some lighting in her walk-in closet and I was like yea sure. Done deal set for work tomorrow.
This is where I fucked up.
Tomorrow came and was set on working. Got to the house but only the poor bastard was there.Got straight to working and setting shit up. The lady came back and I realized that I hadn't told her the price yet. So when I told her that I was charging $500 for all these lights to be installed (reasonable price), she fucking flipped.
And when I say flipped she fucking went psycho.
Bitch was calling me a faggot loser with a small dick. No fucking lie I tell you Sup Forums she was fucking flaming mad. Holy shit I will never forget that day. Screaming at my ears calling me a liar, thief, cheater.
>YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE THIEF
>YOU TRICKED ME YOU WERE GOING TO USE ME I KNOW YOUR PLANS
Exact words right there.
What the fuck. It was a reasonable price, I even backed up on it a little bit.
Well she chased me out of the house and I just left fuck it. The old guy never said a word just looking in despair at his wife screaming at me because she didn't want to pay shekels.

Jew 1 - boy genius, bad temper
Jew 2 - normie
Jew 3 - coolest cool guy i know
Jew 4 - normie
Jew 5 - neurodiverse normie
Have kept a journal, fully convinced there are more smart jews per capita than other ppls

I swear I had a mini heart attack when she started yelling at me.
This had never happened to me in my entire career except for one other time with, you guessed it, another fucking jew. But it was less severe.
Something about jews and not understanding how electricity and construction and all the variables that are possible, they don't seem to understand.
Never will I forget that day.

Had a ENT (ear nose and throat) doctor completely overlook my deviated septum, which was the whole reason i went there. He told me I just had acid reflux, take some pills and come back again if I want my nose checked out. Tried to charge me over $200 for that garbage, which I would habe had to pay again just to get my actual problem even looked at. The only thing that made it worse was his name, literally Dr. Merchant.

White doctor the next week noticed my issue immediately, had a quick surgery (recovery was a bitch), and now i sleep like a king.

Jews created all the problems that The_Dumbass's hate, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink

I'm from lawn guyland New York so yeah I have had more interaction with them than most people have. My elementary school was about 80% Jewish.

They treated me pretty poorly, I was an outsider and did not fit in well. Obviously as bad as most of them were there were some who were nice and even befriended me.

A dude with one of those little Jew hats walked into my local supermarket, grabbed one thing off the shelf that was on sale, and went to the cashier. The cashier said that it wasn't on sale anymore and he got real mad. I lived far away from any Jew community so I don't see Jews a lot, just thought that was funny.