Ivanka Sure Is One Filthy Jew Bitch

Israel Carried Out The September 11th 2001 Attacks & Attacked The USS Liberty Ships Holocausting American Citizens and Ivanka is a Jewess by blood/race and Trump is blackmailed by Kushner and Bannon is in on it all too!

Watch the video here: vid.me/K5zz

Download the video from:
AIPAC2017.WordPress.com

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/K5zz
AIPAC2017.WordPress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh Achmed, you so crazy.

well you're not wrong and Trump really is in a terrifying position

what the fuck are we supposed to do about it?

Achmed? Showing an extreme case of Racism. Hitler the Great would be disappointed in you shy cuckold boy wonder.

Ivanka is a Kike-Jew working for The Jew World Order get over yourself Kike-Jew or retarded Jewtard.

The Goyim Know and are correcting history worldwide. Can't stop the truth.

Hitler always right.

Holocaust a lie it's really a JWO Hollow Hoax.

I'm a Self-Respecting White European, not an "Achmed" retarded cuckold. Go back to Blacked.com

While we #ExposeThatEliteKikeJewNose

lol achmed, what is it about the jews that makes you lose your shit like 100% of the time?

Well they lied to children about a Jew World Order Hollow Hoax (the "jew holocaust" the Holohoax) and they also attacked the USS Liberty Ship Holocausting Americans. They Occupied the US gov and use it to bomb Arabs out of their lands and chase them into our lands then utilize their control of our gov and open our borders to them thus WHITE GENOCIDE THE KIKE JEW-TERRORIST WORLD ORDER AGENDA. Then we have Hitler, Hitler was right and didn't do anything wrong and they forced him to kill himself and holocausted more than 300 million across Europe by the late 80s via the Jew-Terrorist Soviet Union installed by Jew World Order Occupied America and Britain. Colonialism is the work of The Jew World Order. Behind The Armenian Genocide. They still occupy to this day and we must Expose ALL of The Elite Kike Jew Noses! (Get Educated Jewtard)

>unironically spewing tinfoil
What is it with shitskins and foil?

achmed and the shill square off, one is here for money, the other out of sheer ass pain

who will leave first? only dog knows

You're a Kike-Jew get out of here already discredited Kike-Jew World Order Agent of International Zion.

Over 15k views on all platforms. The Goyim know that Israel did 9/11 and Attacked the USS Liberty and The Goyim are correcting history.

Israel Carried Out The September 11th 2001 Attacks & Attacked The USS Liberty Ships Holocausting American Human Beings!

Download the video from:
AIPAC2017.WordPress.com

GTFO kike bot.

>this guy seriously thinks he can deflect criticism of the Jew by calling everyone an Arab

This is my first time on Sup Forums. I'm going back to Sup Forums. Goodbye.

Stay cucked, goyim

WTF OP, I love communism now!

I better go get out in the streets and fight BLM for Soros bucks.

www.shareblue.com

Stormcucks 4 life.

OP your posts really concerned and divided me.

FUCK OFF JIDF SHILL

IT'S HAPPENING

Meh, I got better things to do than to deal with some liver lipped arab fag shilling his blog.

If you're an Alpha-Male Self-Respecting Non-Cucked White Man, get yourself over to: AIPAC2017.WordPress.com and watch that video to learn how to resist The Jew World Order.

>vid.me/K5zz
That has to be the most annoying video to watch, walking up at quarter to six in the morning, getting little sleep the night before.

No actually it's one of the best videos ever produced. AIPAC2017.WordPress.com bruh

How do i know you guys are not trying to infiltrate us and your really isarel shills?

"How do i know you guys are not trying to infiltrate us and your really isarel shills?"

Because we're actually exposing The Jew World Order why can't we CONFIRM that you are that. What have you done to show your loyalty and pro-whiteness you cuckold faggot? Come back when you have something to present first before assuming others of being shills you sound like the shill here.

Ivanka is a Kike and if you don't know that you don't deserve to be called White.

You've exposed nothing. You dont even know who carried out the attacks, because you havent even researched. What do you know about the dancing isreaelis or the groups who were moving ecstacy and piggybacking off those who were "art" students trying to infiltrate everything from army bases to dea offices? I applaud you for confronting them, but where is your evidence of exposing anything?

Well silly jewtard ((( eCn3RjD3 ))) you must not understand that it's a CONFIRMED FACT that Israel carried out the 9/11/2001 attacks and holocausted the USS Liberty Ship. Fuck off Kike Jew we don't need your FAKE NEWS.

Download the video from:
AIPAC2017.WordPress.com

Watch 9/11 Missing Links to confirm that eCn3RjD3 is a filthy jewtarded retard of ABC agent of International Zion! Don't let the JWO Jewtardify you eCn3RjD3 is an agent.

>pro-jew
This is Sup Forums. Get the fuck out.

Kike Kushner Kikevanka's hubby is an Elite Jew World Order Agent main Blackmail handler of Donald Dump the JWO's Royal Dump for the Brainwashed Chump!

#ExposeThatEliteKikeJewNose

You talk like a fucking idiot, Your mixing white supremacist and white nationalism with exposing 9/11. Your only purpose is to muddy the waters and make those who are investigating and exposing these crimes out to look like lunatics. You are the fake news, Christopher Bollyn did a hell of alot more then your bullshit video. FUCK OFF

Donald Dump The Jew World Order's Sexuallu Blackmailed Chump.

((( eCn3RjD3 ))) Sounds like some kind of Filthy Kike Jew Bitch or some Jewtarded Fuck of International Zion. Lolz

t. JIDF

I agree zpIDN0HX who called OP "achmed" is a total JIDF Kike-Jew Mossad Agent. Israel did 9/11 and Attacked the USS Liberty and must be brought to justice. The Goyim Know and we aren't laughing about Israel holocausting Americans and occupying our nation, thus why nothing has been done about it in 15+ years.

lot's of good goyim in the thread.

>#betalivesmatter!1!

#betalivesmatter
Tell us a story about how helpless and taken advantage of you are, princess.

>#betalivesmatter!!
>it's safe i know they wont try to hurt me like those mean girls at school

>#betalivesmatter!
>#betalivesmatter!11!
>thank thor they cant find us

www.TGSNT.tv for the Hitler was right truth bruh

These girls are right. Israel did 9/11 time to start doing something about it. Oh wait Jewmerica is occupied hence the title and why nothing has been done about Israel carrying out 9/11.

This is why #WhiteGenocide is happening. Jew World Order Occupation. Also why -NOTHING- will be successfully done about it. Understand that Fact.