U.S. MOAB kills atleast 94 Daesh in the Nangarhar province

There is most likely plenty of more causalities that cannot be taken into account and we will never know about in the CIA-Mogadishu caves.

Excluding research and development, production cost of a single MOAB is approximately $170,000. That is about $1,808 per kill which isn't bad considering that the structural integrity of the caves are severely damaged making some parts inoperable permanently.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

>That is about $1,808 per kill
Dead mudslimes ahead of schedule and under budget.

Sounds like good times.

At that price they should drop another one every week.
What a bargain.

They died extremely painfully.

Thermobaric weapons suck the oxygen out of the air and use it as fuel. This can, under certain circumstances (cave network with low ventilation) create a vacuum that collapses the lungs.

Russia used these weapons against school children in Beslan, 2004. Very gruesome indeed.

>Single MOAB: $170,000
>Single kill: $1,808
>Dead muslim: Priceless

I'm down for dropping these in Somalia

>CIA-Mogadishu caves
Mogadishu is in Somalia. What exactly is the connection ?

The blast radius expands so quickly that death is nearly instant. I wouldn't worry about suffering unless they survived the initial explosion

OP here. I apologize, I am an idiot.

>>mujahideen***

Maybe he means the mujahideen caves from the old russian days

Blame Obama, he bought 20 of em and never used em

Someone with greater skill than I shoulkd make that into the advertisement

Fpbp

The bombs have already been paid for. Not using them is a waste of money.

Ok got it. That's what I thought, I know CIA does have a presence in Somalia so just double checking.

>Daesh
Go back to plebbit

Anyone who thinks killing people is awesome is human garbage.

War is not awesome, ask any combat veteran. You fucking keyboard warriors need a healthy dose of reality.

I've talked to many combat veterans who talked about loving the comradery and adrenaline rush of combat. Different people respond differently to war

You guys aren't this stupid, right? How many fucking times do we have to go into a foreign conflict to realize that ALL IT DOES IS BREED HATRED FOR AMERICA.

Is this board so ignorant of history that you don't realize the only people who benefit from war is the military industrial complex?

NATO and America caused all of the so called 'terrorism' in the Middle East, and we think we're going to solve it with more bombs and wasted tax payer dollars.

The only real solution is to leave and never look back. They never wanted us there, and they still don't. There was never any hope of establishing a democracy in countries that are still literally tribal, and I don't mean that in the /pol racist way.

Fuck tunnel networks. There could have been just one terrorist down there and it would still have been worth it in order to not have to send people down into those damn nightmare holes to clear them out by hand.

And because some person who wants to play soldier gets all hyped up on adrenaline; that makes the act of war and killing other people OK?

you mean they blew up the tunnels that the CIA funded for the mujahideen decades ago?

>Russia used these weapons against school children in Beslan, 2004
the fuck you read again?

>100 killed
>36 killed
>94 killed

How many times will the number change?

Bargain, considering the costs of maintaining and training a single soldier.

>CIA
>The reason behind everything
People sure do give them way too much credit.

Shit, I guess the CIA is to blame for creating islam to begin with, Kim Jung Un is really a CIA operative along with Saddam, Gaddafi, Castro, and Hitler.... Shit, what else can we blame the CIA for, California's drought, Sure, that works. Also, every school shooter is/was on CIA payroll...

Hard to confirm kills in terrorist held territory.

But its all CIA though

Nice concern trolling 10/10

>$170,000
Isn't that like a thousandth the cost of one Tomahawk missile?

What am I watching? Looks like a really black turn flushing down

94 of them

>ALL IT DOES IS BREED HATRED
Then they shouldn't have attacked us.
>They never wanted us there
And we didn't want to be there until they did.
You're timeline is screwed up. Most haters like yourself think the US has a long history of being 'over there'. Before '92, it was understood that both sides stayed out or the nukes would fly.

>cost of one Tomahawk missile
More like between 12% to 20% of the cost.

Choke on nigger cum you faggot kike. Muslims, let alone Muslim terrorists, aren't human. Go concern troll in your little kikebook groups with the other cucks.

Next best thing to a nuke.

So, yeah, it's pretty sweet.

Everything Trump does is for the benefit of Israel. So cheering on this cuck as he drops bombs on random people on some mountain in some country most Amerifats couldnt even find on a map is pretty retarded.

>this post
>has 1776 in the post #

It's not a PROPER get, but I'm gonna check it anyways.

We're back when america fucks shit up nigga. Suck it down.

$1800 per kill?

can we crowdfund more dead kebab?

Kill yourself shitskin

remember when jack handy said;
>
"Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of destruction, we should be thinking about getting more use out of the ones we already have."

This is that
this is our universe now
our universe runs on satire

i fuck up a whole greentext

>flag

Underrated.

>cheering for the sandnigger barbarians because you are le epic contrarian
Neck yourself mate

#betalivesmatter
You didn't get a reply because your comment was stupid.

If you kill your enemies, they win!!

Amirite?? Aaayyyyy!

Bush was president 10 years ago bruh

uh moab isnt that cheap are you joking

Get a load of this cuck.

>Leaf thinks he knows more about the costs than the USAF
It actually is that cheap

16 million each.
>$16,000,000

Who gives a shit, it was probably fun as fuck.
Unarguably the best country on the planet and we dropped a massive bomb on someone else's land.
You want to talk about badass?
That was fucking badass, I don't care who you told ahead of time.
Monster bomb. Happening on your turf.
Go fuck yourself.

10/10. Problem is you can't use the bomb without air superiority. US generally does have it even in conflict, but it's perfect in these scenarios to take out isolated targets with less chance of blowing up an entire town.

Huur sandnigger hurrrrr were gunna bomb da shid oudda ya! hurrr murica!

you're right war isn't awesome it's exhilarating if you're not a fag that couldn't get into college or didn't have a future in the civilian life. otherwise yeah it's fucking thrilling

How did they so precisely count dead ISIS in caves?

t. Mehmet

They might as well.
The bombs were manufactured in 2003 and only have a 15-year service life before they have to be dismantled for safety reasons.

Yeah except the MOAB isn't a thermobaric bomb, ding ding.

False. Under $200k each.

Sets an interesting precedent though doesn't it?

>You pose an unspecified and unproven threat to us so we can vaporize you wherever you live on the planet.

This is what Jewish controlled America looks like.

>Arabs
>people
Pick one

Lets just leave it at a nice even 6 Gorilian

>underestimating spooks
Where are the proofs that they were an unspecified and unproven threat

>$1808 per kill isn't bad
That's a steal, it's like getting a new car for $100 relative to how much it usually costs.

$6 trillion in the Sand Nigger Wars, even killing 6 million comes out to $1million per. Obviously that accounts for a multitude of things the Moab bombing doesn't and it's a shitty comparison, but you get the idea.

Go ahead, cheer on your Zionist neocon faggot president.

>I'm to stupid to pay attention to what's being talked about
This is the MOAB not a tomohawk missile. Faggot

That looks like a piece of shit

we got 19 more of these beasts to use. I'd like to see one dropped on one of their training camps.

you don't even know what any of those words mean.

Try harder, gashead. Your bait is piss weak.

It's amazing how expensive it is to kill a guy.

Hell at that rate, we could kill every Muslim in the world with one year of the US federal budget with another trillion to spare.

Why hasn't he dropped one on Mecca yet?

Being arrogant is American culture. We aren't supposed to care what people think.

The actually killing is very cheap. Bullets cost pennies if that. The issue is the logistics of killing. Getting the people over there, feeding them, giving them the equipment, managing it all.

I'm cheering on the deaths of Muslim filth. Btw Trump didn't authorize the strike in Afghanistan stupid cunt. It wasn't even his fucking idea.

What is the point though? What does killing 100 people do?

yeah. it's called being a "big gorilla dick nigga"

you cucks wouldn't know anything about it

it kills 100 people.

100 people die from being killed

He is the commander in chief of the military and the buck stops with him. By the was Muslims are several orders of magnitude less filthy than your standard westerner.

at the top, yes. but most of isis niggers are just dumb fucking niggers.

This leaf will be spared the rake, today.

>ledd.it spacing

There's definitley more dead than that, if this was a big compound of theirs where they kept plans and hit lists then it could be a pretty big kill count. I imagine that the people closest to the centre are fucking pulverized into a dine mist and the ones in the caves are buried under many feet of dirt, theres simply no way to know how many died. I think none survived in that compound, which is why there is no videos or pictures of the aftermath from ISIS, who claims none were killed.

>Tries so start white ethnostate or similar non-cucked movement
>builds highly fortified HQ inside mountains for protection
>Jew controlled US government drops MOAB on you

See how this might be a problem?

Continuous 0/10 bait, I thought you abos were supposed to be the best?

Poo in loos offer better bait.

Simply pathetic.

Where the fuck does this "reddit spacing" meme even come from? I'm almost certain even moot used to use that kind of spacing in most of his posts.

So now Brumbph is burning off all of our fucking oxygen?!?!

This orange retard needs to be executed already!!

lel. Even more affordable than craiglist.

Are you retarded, How much did the fuel, pilot, aircraft, (((intelligence))), maintenance and other overhead cost? You autistic niggers make the best deals.

They're basically trying to call someone a redditfag, but outing themselves as the true redditfags as they seem to be well versed in how reddit posts are.

WTF i love russia now