What happens to Italians and other Meds on the day of the rope?

What happens to Italians and other Meds on the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2016/07/11/europeans-fear-wave-of-refugees-will-mean-more-terrorism-fewer-jobs/
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
youtube.com/watch?v=6Itq1nSqiCM
youtube.com/watch?v=b18vXy7XDiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We ascend to greatness

We'll send them to the middle East or something. Not white but not nignog either.

Day of the rope when?

we highfive.

They are kinda white.

We join China and the Krauts to take over the world while walking over the ashes of both America and Russia.

N. Italian maybe, but not S. Italian.

They get their own ethnostate

>We join China

>Thinking this is a good idea.

Never trust the yellow Jew.

We kill you when you come for us. We're Romans after all.

>not white
>civilization and conquest hundreds/thousands of years before northern Europe
Good luck sending us back, white chimps

They will start the day of the rope kek.

>You have to be white to do things

When will this meme end? Just because niggers and poo in loos can't make functioning societies doesn't mean that nobody else can.

They are sent to the Pizza baking camps. They have to bake kosher pizzas which are fed to Jews, then we burn the fat Jews in giant ovens (every Tuesday) which heat the boilers that power the steam engine for the nigger slaughterhouse/funhouse/rollercoaster.

Aren't Meds a type of white though?

No one really likes Italians but it's not like they gotta go up or anything.

Your skin either is or isn't white. If you're brown-skinned you don't fit the bill.

Never change Sup Forums.

You eat your kraft macaroni and get swallowed up by the red dragon on sept 23. Then maybe your shitty pink house burns down again

Wut?

>summer is here

Northern Italians are progressive merchant Jews

Southern Italians are based traditionalist Greco-Romans

pol needs to get it's priorities straight with Italians

so greeks arent white?

>literal founder of Western civilization
>"IDK, they aren't really white"

Ok but what if I'm a blue eyed light skinned southern italian ?
Some of the ones who live in the southern Mountain s are like me

Nothing, if you haven't read mein kampf Hitler stated meds are bearers of culture and thus they are allies

They aren't required to be. Empires can exist literally anywhere.

Some maybe, but certainly not pic related.

>Italians are not wh-

cool

>Hank Scorpio in Simpsons says nobody ever chooses to nuke Italy
What does Sup Forums do? Hates on Italy. The fascism starters. It still failed so they fail more but only Jews dislike Italians for their similar smarts but disagreement on how to go about power. Italians keep their fights amongst the people who choose to align with certain things. And made the mistake many times of accepting Jews. Jews are even more nuts with this and have no rules. Lie about everything. Hate even their own people

I bet he's got a great dick

I'd rather have Mischling in my lands than wop faggots.

Italians have earned their place under the sun. Same with serbs, romanians, finns, eesti, etc

America gets destroyed.

Fuck off babylon without them and your copying their fasci in your Senate. You wouldn't be able to understand that fascism means faggot. A bundle of sticks. But espeically in Italian. So edgy. Yet so pink swastika like. And so haavara like

Looks like a subhuman germanic barbarian to me.

breed the nigger out of them

Then post ur face faggot

A little bit. No sense in getting lost in endless geneologies. And what. Anglos are ugly? I've never seen a hot woman but there's lots of hot dudes. He's one of em. Who cares what he is or what race people are. We understand fuck all anyways. And there IS an Isaiah 40:17 passage

They look kind of white, just exposed to too much sun.

what about the guys user?

>Black eyes
>Brown hair
>Brown to red skin

What world are you living in?

Germans are literally the cancer of this world. I'm ashamed that I have some german ancestry. Literally barbarian shits.

Ancient Greeks and Romans were of Nordic ancestry.

Modern wops are typically ~3/4 sand nigger. Pic related.

You forgot your pic there

I think that's verging on some WE WUZ tier shit buddy.

Why are people outside of Southern Europe so obsessed with the question of whether or not Southern Europeans are white? Most of us don't care one way or another. We tend to view the world through an ethnic rather than "racial" (i.e., white) lens. I never even thought about whether or not I was white until I came to Sup Forums.

I never know what definition of white Sup Forums is going on. Greeks are kind of on the border I think anyway, Turks aren't white for instance.

Are you me

No, they were not, you dumb faggot

>verging
It's pretty blatantly so.

Let's put it this way. There's a certain range of pigment that is "white". Southern Europeans fall into that range less than their Northern neighbors.

Just let em keep New Jersey.

Italy is literally right by Switzerland and France. It is Europe. They are Europeans, and quite accomplished ones at that. You fuckin fucks. R1b stock with some other greek and some other admixtures. Spain also looks like this. Look how accomplished they are in war and exploration. So fuck off.

Did you mean black hair and brown eyes? I have never met an Italian who has black eyes. That's what literal niggers and Asians have. Do you know the difference between brown and black? It sometimes feels like a lot of Sup Forumslacks genuinely don't.

That picture is of Greeks, not Italians. I do know the difference, and their eyes are black.

this is my 5th summer here, wtf are you talking about you dumb chink

You're nothing but third world shitholes now, so why would there be any trouble sending you back? Greece is literally sucking Germany's dick just to stay alive.

White is fully caucasoid. Skin color is irrelevant.

Italy single-handedly caused Germany to lose WW2. Spain completely backed out despite Italian-German forces putting Franco in power in the first place.

Gas them all.

By that logic Egyptians must be white too. You're an idiot.

In that case, S. Euros who's ancestors were raped in the Muslim Conquest aren't white then?

I would bang her.

Don't understand why people hate them so much to be honest

>the "race is only pigmentation" meme

They hand over all their recipes or face the day of the ravioli

Race isn't, but skin color is, you muslim goatfucker.

If the Muslim invaders were Caucasoid, then yes. So many are mixed with negro types it's hard to tell. Arabs are of a Mediterranean racial type.

That was literally millenia ago, in the meantime you retards have fucked a lot of sand niggers.

They supply the food.

Please, don't be retarded.

Heaven forbid it is the Brits. British food was so bad that the British colonists in the states had to adopt French Cajun, Mexican, Italian, and German cuisine and call it American.

Well I guess that settles that question.

Rope it is

Spain and Italy are beyond the acceptable level of sandnigger admixture, sorry to say. There's a reason they look and behave the way they do.

>breed the nigger out of them

>What happens to Italians and other Meds on the day of the rope?
We will start it.

>pewglobal.org/2016/07/11/europeans-fear-wave-of-refugees-will-mean-more-terrorism-fewer-jobs/
>youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14 [at 4:07 it's "racist" not "separatist"]

You've obviously never experienced the delights of cribbins bubbled mashy bangs !

Nice mental gymnastics, retard. But you won't slip away that easy. You were obviously talking about race, not skin color, you fucking retarded fat burger, otherwise you weren't mention hair or eyes in Kill yourself, please.

Daily reminder that Italians:
>discovered America
>Invented the telephone
>invented nuclear fission

Why does it seem like every Italian politician is a secret fascist, yet Italianons are always complaining all of their parties are cucks and sell outs? Explain this phenomenon.

I found this video to be very [Unintelligible]

>like every Italian politician is a secret fascist
If only. We have our fair share of 100% pure breed filthy cucks. But I guess that, when an entire culture (and people) is slightly shifted towards a more conservative stance, a politician that might sound cucked to the average Italian will sound "based" to the average Brit for example.

Fun fact: Italy is still dotted with fascist monuments everywhere and bitching, feminist, leftist politician tried to have the obelisk of Mussolini removed from the center of Rome. Didn't succeed because of the opposition of the locals.

>fascist monuments
Pic is a giant forest on the side of a mountain carved to spell DVX (title of Mussolini). It's visible from Rome about 90km away from it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Itq1nSqiCM

>fascist monuments
Tomb of Mussolini. People still visit and pay respect (F) to this day.

>youtube.com/watch?v=b18vXy7XDiE

Who did you think will be making the rope?

They will be pulling the ropes
What else ?