Black people can't be scient-

Black people can't be scient-

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/chicago-teen-keven-stonewall-says-he-will-cure-colon-cancer-294986
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based nig

>inb4 autists start calling this guy a dumb black

if this is a real post, then this guy managed to leave nighood behind and ascend to civilized living, all thanks to white males

>LE REDDIT
>BASED BLACK MAN YAAY

>he's sooooo close to curing cancer singlehandedly guys

>he wants blacks to remain retarded

fuck outta here 12 year old

good, cancer is shit

I feel like if some nig invented a cure for cancer or AIDS or something the Soc Jus crowd would force him to not treat whites or some shit.

Sheeeeeit muthafuka weze be curin cancer en sheit

you're just inviting comebacks along the bell curve

no ones saying there are no special individuals that are genetically fortunate

they are making the case that the average group along a bell curve of a certain race's aggressiveness, iq or whatever is graded worse than other races

this cannot be refuted no matter how many 9 ft asians or toilet shitting indians you can uniquely pull out

Oh wow, this might make up for everything their people has done to theor country aaaaaand he died in a (((car crash)))

You are truly a moron.
>cure for cancer
There is no cure for cancer; cancer is a loose grouping for a massive variety of diseases that have vastly differing causes and mechanisms. Saying that you found the cure for cancer is like saying you found the cure for hallucinations, or blindness.

It's not our fault that nobody can tell if something is a legitimate black achievement or affirmative action.

ppls names?

Meanwhile irl

>what are bell curves

>Uh hello? Using the cure is cultural appropriation???

>leave nighood behind
>cant even have his hair presentable when wearing a tux
Any self respecting black distances himself as much as possible from anything that could be attributed to ghetto culture.

Well cancer research is a racket anyway, I'm sure there's a fair amount of feet being dragged
Also
>Moore info
>Niggers who think they are moors and make shit puns
Big if true but I'm not holding my breath

>22
>already a researcher
>not wearing eye protection
>had his own sophisticated lab equipment at 17

None of this makes sense

20% of nigs have 100 or more IQs. Problem is, there are far too few.

lol they take a picture of a nigger holding up some science stuff. seems legit.

Wtf I love Nigeria now

Literally reminded me of pic related. kek

why is it that every year I hear about some dindu "on the verge of curing cancer" but it never gets cured? really makes me think

More black scientists when?

Blacks are such low achievers they need to point out when one of them does something completely normal, like being an engineer or a scientist

This. Also
>no sources or anything
These nogs are just trying to plant the seed for when cancer is actually cured they can say a black guy did it first. Just like they are trying to do with popcorn, peanut butter, and everything else.

>finding a cure for cancer

>cant even find his dad, let alone a cure

fuck off OP.

Try >5%

wheres my article im 18 and i design nuclear reactors for the entire country

WE WUZ SCIENTISS N SHIT

>no picture of the nigger holding a beaker

NOT SCIENCE

they are escaping the white devil's opreshuun™

>is a scientist
>his parent(s) can't spell "kevin" properly

>"on the verge"

Ever notice how blacks are always "on the verge" of things but they never seem to get there?

>"He about to finish school."
>"I gonna get ma life together."
>"I was gonna step up to be a father."
>"She about to get off drugs."
>"She about to get a job."

Always so close. So, so close.

ists.

Because all the pills and shit make them a huge profit.

Is it just me or does his haircut make him look like a Dark Elf from Morrowind?

Any "research" done by someone at that stage of their academic career is just grunt work on one of their adviser's projects.

Fucc hwitey, dey be doin all dem sciens n sheit aint be leavin no sciens fo da nigguhz sheeeeeeeeeit bix nood muh dik fucc donal trum

I wonder how many people died just so he could put on that fucking coat.

Lol cure was found but it was destroyed

Wealth beyond measure, outlander

>black man finds cure for cancer
>mexican finds cure for getting sick
>muslim finds cure for aging
>abbo finds cure for dying
>jap finds cure for loneliness (just kidding)
>leaf finds cure for shitposting
>christian finds cure for atheism
>user finds cure for dumb memes
>swede finds cure for trucks and rape gangs
Sadly, none of these things can be "cured". There is no absolute cure for cancer. There are treatments, obviously, but they do not work 100% of the time, they do not have definitive results, and they more than likely never ever will.

Any man who labels his remedy a "cure" is a bigger fool than even the niggest nigger.
>By the way, I just cured blackness.

How to make propaganda

>>Say person is scientist
>>Show them doing picture of "sciency" stuff
>>Don't actually talk about their findings
>>"Look this black guy is on the verge of finding the cure for cancer"

There you go. You just advanced your ideology.

i dont think so. well not for me anyway.

"Cancer" is just a blanket term used for a shitload of different diseases isn't it?

>Buh buh but if you measures a fish's
ability to climb a tree you will forever label it stupid!!!!!

yes and no. It's like calling all dogs dogs. You're not wrong to call it a dog but genetically and physically two dogs may look nothing alike or act nothing alike
t. my dad has had cancer twice

Nigerian Scientists> White scientists

The article specified colon cancer specifically.

there is no cure for cancer so he is wasting tax payer money even with a full time job. fucking niggers

Doctors have been charlatans for ages.

First of all, there is no one cure for cancer, faggot.
Cancers are a very complex and complicated disease which come in many different kinds and forms.

Second of all;
you reallys think that a nigger from Chicago can do singlehandidly where many multi-national companies are spending literally billions of dollars in teams of hundreds to do the same?

But it truly helps.

>"on the verge"
Ok.

his comment still applies
the best you could say is he found a way to prevent a particular cause(s) for colon cancer
still extremely impressive

read the article you fucking tard

That's true. Just like a bleach enema is a well documented method of curing autism in children.

Scientists work in teams. He's probably just some member that hardly contributes to his lab and the media is blowing him out of proportion.

>Put a nig in a labcoat
>Trust me hes smart guyz

>read the article
>no article linked
Hmm

Just shows that blacks are superficial. If a man assumes The Thinker pose, they declare him a genius. If he wears a silly hat, even better.

>poo
>posts genuinely funny picture

This is literally the only useful thing any of you have ever done.

>black person gets an education and tries to contribute to society
>dindus climbing down from every tree to shriek about it
>this is the same kind of guy who gets called coon and uncle tom

Alright

my guess is he was a labtech from highschool til the end of his masters now hes "SINGLEHANDEDLY CURING CANCER"

God help us all if some black kid discovers the cure for cancer. We'll never hear the end of it. Nogs will be doing victory laps until the sun supernovas.

>tfw Cancer cure was discovered in 2015 in Brazil
>This Faggot thinks he is doing ''Science''
Lol Dindus and their science
If only (((them))) would legalize the Fospho

What makes a nigger? Lack of control over primal urges? Acting like another mindless thug? Bring dumb as shit? This guy from what I can tell is none of these. He is a regular member of society and has probably made more of a contribution to society than the neets and retards who insult him because he is black
>"n-no you are a (any ad hominem)!"
Just fucking accept there are always exceptions you autists

another famous black intellectual

Of course it's a cis straight male

white privilege is bad but we all know male privilege is more than enough to overcome black disprivilege, while the STEM boys club keeps up their transphobia and misogyny and islamophobia

ooga booga i's an electrishun enjiner

He a scientits, oh whatebba.

Not when you fucking drink it

Black people can be pretty smart if they just apply themselves.

My professor for my college algebra class during my first semester at uni was black. He was just a graduate student who was being paid to go to school and teach entry-level math. He was very intelligent. He was working on some kind of artificial intelligence research and submitted several peer-reviewed papers

He was kind of weird though, I imagine his own kind thought he was strange. He would sometimes wear like a naruto ninja headband to tie his dreadlocks back and he liked to talk about anime.

What a bullshit post. Cancer already has a cure, it's chemotherapy. Fake news again.

>hasn't actually cured it
WE WUZ SCIENTISTES

So I looked everywhere for information on this guy (most sources are like thepowerofthepeople.net talking about a "brotha being science n shiet) I finally found a non-ebonics source on him: medicaldaily.com/chicago-teen-keven-stonewall-says-he-will-cure-colon-cancer-294986

Here's the summary of his "research":

>In his experiment, Stonewall studied the effects of cancer-treating drugs on older and younger mice. He injected the drug mixxantrone into the mice, followed by an injection of aggressive colon cancer cells. Three days later, Stonewall had some great results. He noticed that the tumors in the younger mice were gone and showed immunity to colon cancer. The older mice still showed signs of cancer. Stonewall was happy with his results, but still wanted to find a new drug that cured the older mice from the colon cancer.

mixxantrone, in case you don't know, is a cancer drug used to treat leukemia. In other words, this fucker didn't create a cancer drug, he just took a bunch of already existing cancer drugs and injected mice with colon cancer until he found one that worked.

I wouldn't call that particularly ground breaking.

oy vey white privilege

>that pic

Hope he's ready for an emergency room visit.

>we b findin cures fo cancer n sheeeeit

wait, you actually believe everything you read on the internet? huh. well let me tell you, i am on the verge of finding a cure for the nigger problem. i'm 22 but i started my work when i was 17. my name is robert paulson.

this shit is like 3 years old, yet cancer still exist

Not Blacks, just niggers.

Chemo is a treatment, Ahmed, not a cure

Alright pajeet, while funny and true to a point, the niggers in Africa and the niggers in America are a different breed. Looks, intelligence, culture, almost everything. African examples of retardation are irrelevant when we are talking about a American nigger

>le black people are people may may

Weeablacks aren't real blacks.

Pretty much this, the problem is the odds of any of them choosing to apply themselves is so low that if a black girl from NY gets accepted to all Ivy league schools it's newsworthy.

How many asians and whites achieve that every year with nobody batting an eye?

according to mah calculashunz, the grape dee-en-ay can be abzorbed by the molecular protonz n shiieett to form evolushunairy nuclons n shieett

Med student here
This this this

You just hate women and minorities.

Chemotherapy is a treatment by which harmful chemicals are put in your body in hopes of killing cancer cells faster than the rest of you. It doesn't work every time and can be fatal/disfiguring if you aren't lucky.
>hardly a cure at all.

Niggers and their nigger allies know that their people are stupid. Articles like this prove that when the author has to point race out and taunt in a told-you-so manner.