Three months in and swamp not only not drained but expanded by trump. GG retards you voted for a fraud

Three months in and swamp not only not drained but expanded by trump. GG retards you voted for a fraud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BB38DvTV5kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NT5XH9RdGQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We know ya fuckin asshole. We're pissed about it too

If you were a liberal you would have seen this 5 months ago. He admitted he was bullshitting on live TV and that drain the swamp was just a line he said to get votes.

Fast forward to 4:20 for lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=BB38DvTV5kc

wtf? i am a cruzmissle now

we already know

guess we should have voted Hillary!

Thats not what he said ya dumb cunt

Drumpfullstiltskin BTFO!

IT'S NOT FAIR
IT WAS OUR TURN TRUMPBROS

Thousands of pedophiles arrested nationwide. The entire seventh floor of the State Dept. fired. The "Monday night massacre" when top DOJ officials were fired. The firing of a bunch of corrupt federal prosecutors. A lobbying ban on members of the administration. The hiring freeze. All government departments to submit staff reduction plans.

Do you just regurgitate the garbage they feed you?

>Americans had the choice between a man that could drain the swamp versus a woman who everyone knew would never, ever drain the swamp

>omg gg guys you are such fucking retards XD

Well they are retards.

>that is not what he said
>video of him saying it
>"then I started saying it like I meant it!"

I dont know man... you live in your world, I'll live in mine.

wtf i hate trump now

>le unfunny mulato
I ain't clicking that shit nigger

then click this

youtube.com/watch?v=NT5XH9RdGQA

Supreme court judge was the driving factor for me. Knowing my guns are safe is worth any price.

They could have chosen Hillary's nuclear war and ended everything swiftly.

hes merely talking about the phrase catching on for him, not the idea itself, jesus christ you people are braindead on the most fundamental level

>"then I started saying it like I meant it!"
>*audience literally gasps in shock*

this kills the drumpftard

3 MONTHS AND THE WORLD HAS NOT YTER ACHIEVE PEACE!!!

Take that drumptards!!!

YET*

This!

Wow guys, it's almost like anyone who has any critical thinking ability whatsoever wouldn't have ever believed that a shady billionaire reality TV star would have the average American's best interests at heart. Really fires up those neurons, doesn't it, /pol?

see the previous sentence, about the phrase itself not the idea, dude i know you are brainwashed into thinking trump is the bad guy but use your fucking brain

People actually being PAID to post this shit.