War on drugs is ending in my country soon

>war on drugs is ending in my country soon
>braindead stoner degenerates will no longer get theirs
>braindead stoner degenerates will no longer get their lives totally fucked up resulting from their degenerate brain damaging, soul staining hobby
I FUCKING HATTTEE YOU ALL LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER REEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

theclearpill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off leaf. Weed's fine

>degenerate brain damaging, soul staining hobby
>somehow doesn't fuck up their lives
what's the problem leaf?

i said totally

i want to ensure they're unable to leave the country and get a criminal record that'll never go away and impact their ability to find jobs

According to you smoking a joint strips you of any mental and moral faculties so why is this not the case already?

i did not say that

So what is the problem beyond "muh feels"?

Lol I love smoking weed while my boyfriend breeds my ass bareback while jacking myself off.

Lol cry more I'm smoking up as I type.

So you want them to be jobless so they have to leach off of the welfare system. Leaf you're dumb as shit.

what's wrong with trying to discipline degenerates

This is a good thing. Think about it. Half the country are already alcoholics living on welfare. Now without having anyone to regulate them all the retards will completely annihilate themselves. The country will purge itself as though it had downed an entire box of alkaseltzer. It will be glorious I honestly can't wait.

Haha you don't understand - this is Canada. At least half the pop is drunk and on drugs 24/7 and the majority of the other half experiences sobriety only long enough to barely pass as "normal". It's like adding an extra locomotive to a runaway train.

Your only argument that it is degenerate is muh feels.

Landon ?

Sounds like you need to chill out and smoke one bro.

>damaging and impairing yourself isn't degenerate

>>damaging and impairing
If it's so damaging and impairing why doesn't it already fuck peoples lives up without government intervention

LOL WE GOT A LIVE ONE IN HERE

fuckin Moralfags

it does just not to the extent the government would

DON'T JUDGE OTHERS YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PRICK. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF DON'T MEAN EVERYBODY ELSE CANT TOO.

Don't care. Only rural and suburban retards smoke weed.

Their lives are worthless anyway.

Is this honestly what you believe? There's a lot of internal inconsistency with your argument.

Legalize all drugs. Like cigarettes or bug zappers, they serve a purpose.

Also, in theory, if NZT-48 was ever discovered during the era of prohibition, you can bet your ass it would be demonized and made illegal. I for one, welcome chemical enhancement of consciousness.

theclearpill.com/

what

how so

According to you weed should be banned and the government should be able to step in and penalize people for smoking it precisely because weed is "impairing and degenerate"

However according to you the government is able to have much more negative effects and you're happy about this

I think all that "refugee" cum is seeping into your brain

I'm stoned out of my mind

lol

i am. why should lazy braindead people be allowed to work or shit up other countries?

legalize EVERYTHING :)

point is it will be incentivized once it is legalized

You're right. You shouldn't be allowed. After we end the anti-freedom war on drugs and regain man's sovereignty over his own body, we can work on banning you and other braindead idiots.

i can't wait to see this "libertarian values test"