Is Kendrick Lamar the modern day Malcolm X for the black youth...

Is Kendrick Lamar the modern day Malcolm X for the black youth? He's dropping redpill after redpill for them every album, his latest literally discusses the concept of blue and redpills. The white man has been called out

youtube.com/watch?v=Fkr_kPESDmo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9KjsBIsr2g
youtube.com/watch?v=j_MU6N8Xsmg
youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why you shilling this album so hard?

yes i too have browsed le reddit, friend

What the fuck? Is that what Kendrick Lamar looks like? I never saw a photo, always pictured him as slender, light-skinned mulatto.

How is it that the one nigger I'm fairly sure isn't gonna try to rob me looks exactly like what I picture every nigger that'd try to rob me looks like?

Sup Forums, am I...am I racist? I don't mean like the good racist, am I a stupid racist?

What's the name of the album bru

damn.

Because hes a faggot

it's literally my first post about it.

Kendrick is a manlet. It's mentioned multiple times in his album Good Kid Maad City that he was a harmless little negro

Dont lie fraggot.

because he gets paid to do it

celebs and corporations have found out that this is a great place to shill shit in case you haven't noticed

how the fuck they discovered Sup Forums of all places is beyond me

Kendrick is the goat. Stay buttmad whiteboys

This album has some good shit on it.

through Sup Forums?
c/rap/ fanboyism is numale fad

only political hip hop album worth listening to is Fait Accompli by Canibus, get this fucking garbage out of here

Sage

No one will care about this album in a couple years and he will never top gkmc

Care to explain why it's so good lad?

Canibus? Lmao the dude whose career got ended by a fucking battle rapper?
youtu.be/l9KjsBIsr2g

I GOT I GOT I GOT I GOT

No. This album is a mixed with conscious rap that is just the outlet of what BLM and leftist parties screech along with some trendy rap songs that bump nice with a sprinkling of personal feelings and memories. Anyway, white people consume his music more than blacks. If anything he's just a caricature of whatever leftist whites wish to paint him as, whether it be a Malcom x reincarnate or something else. He offers nothing different for the black community than what other rappers are doing, perhaps more popular if anything else.

Making up words that sound the same is not a rhyme.
Taking drugs is not cool.
Dressing like a faggot is gay.
All blacks sound and look the same.

>posting the jew cover-up version

youtube.com/watch?v=j_MU6N8Xsmg

"What’s up, family? Yeah, it's yo cousin Carl, man, just givin' you a call, man. I know you been havin’ a lot on yo mind lately, and I know you feel like, you know, people ain't been prayin' for you. But you have to understand this, man, that we are a cursed people. Deuteronomy 28:28 says, "The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart." See, family, that's why you feel like you feel like you got a chip on your shoulder. Until you finally get the memo, you will always feel that way…"

"Verse two says you only have I known of all the families of the Earth, therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities. So until we come back to these commandments, until you come back to these commandments, we're gonna feel this way, we're gonna be under this curse. Because he said he's gonna punish us, the so-called Blacks, Hispanics, and Native American Indians, are the true children of Israel. We are the Israelites according to the Bible. The children of Israel, he's gonna punish us for our iniquities, for our disobedience, because we chose to follow other gods that aren't his son, so the Lord, thy God, chasten thee. So, just like your children, your own son, he's gonna chastise you because he loves you. So that's why we get chastised, that's why we're in the position we're in. Until we come back to these laws, statutes and commandments, and do what the Lord said, these curses are gonna be upon us. We're gonna be at a lower state in this life that we live here in today, in the United States of America. I love you, son, and I pray for you. God bless you, shalom."

youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

>modern day Malcolm X
He really, really, really isn't. What is Kendricks struggle?
What is his message?
It's all dopey rambling and only blacks and white children/women like it.

Goddamn it, I'm a fucking retard ignore the last post

>career ended

The guy is working on a 10,000 bar song for his final project, considering Dizaster just got slaughtered by fucking Serius Jones goes to show how bullshit battle rapping is today. Canibus is the hip hop GOAT and will always be.

I haven't listened to it, but if it involves "the white man" being "called out", I already know it's not as intelligent as OP claims; at BEST it's entry-level "stop killin each otha mah niggas!" with some good old fashioned "at the end of da day tho, the white devil is behind all our problems! Personal responsibility is code for anti-black!"

DAMN...
>love or lust
DAMN...

kendrick is drug free

Stop spamming this nigger shit here

>The white man has been called out
get at me when the jew has been called out

Did you forget where you are shitskin?
We don't give a fuck about your professional dancing monkey's album.

Nigger nigger nigger

>Malcolm X
>Redpilled
oh boy, sage and hide

Does Hopsin still come out with any new shit? And if so, is it any good?

>exposed 9/11 in his songs
>exposed big corporations
>exposed wire-tapping
>exposed (((them)))

We all know who /ourguy/ really is.

shit is trash. rap is garbage now, not so much because this faggot kendrick, but because of the little faggots who support it and think it's 'deep'

sage

>Kenny
He can't call him that.

WE

>We
>Sup Forums is one person

Fuck off the stormfront with you.

WUZ

sony entertainment marketing division

whiteboi anger confirmed
stay mad
hating black people won't grant you rhythm or a bigger cock size