Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to defend your family, home, and nation?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to defend your family, home, and nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5_mmUTxlq4
youtube.com/watch?v=3gGCedWUkk8
youtube.com/watch?v=-r6Y64bTrw0
youtube.com/watch?v=cspoK-Z-aek
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOJ0ylNhU4
youtube.com/watch?v=giXRxBeQAeM
youtube.com/watch?v=TmWuPhXz5C8
youtube.com/watch?v=nFYSjt30Gcs
youtube.com/watch?v=v6DJmiIyhJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=b50GTzII16w
youtube.com/watch?v=darG2zqcW_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaf syndrome

Shotgun is better for home defense.
>A burglar breaks in so you shoot him with your ar, rips thru him, your wall and then your daughter.

I've got 4!

i have a shotgun
rifle is not for home defence
shotgun is beheading people in one shot

I do. I kind of want one in 458 Socom since it was sort of specifically designed to drop pavement apes in one shot.

Isn't that a non-issue if you have the right ammo? You can get frangible 5.56 rounds.

Ask me how I know that you know jack shit about AR's for self defense?

Fuck off ATF

Bullshit, you're just not allowed to own one is all. Maybe if you're shooting a large round but intermediate cartridges are perfectly fine for self defense.

>being this dumb

it depends on how much land you call home, nub

Assault rifles are for maniacs and serial killers. They should be outlawed. I have a Winchester 70 .308 that can handle business just fine. What do you need a machinegun with clips for?

because australia doesnt want another massacre

What light are you using?

low quality bait

Shit is expensive.

I do.

.300 ,blk

Because here, I have to go down a shit ton of paper work so I can get one.

I do, I prefer my PTR for that real fuckin NATO powa though.

I live in California so all I have is an airsoft AR-15.

Depending where you live.

>I kind of want one in 458 Socom

Everyone kinda wants one of those.

Problem is that you're looking at ~$1.60+/rd unless you load your own.

Not baiting but here rifles for self defence are banned for exactly the same reason, its considered irresponsible to use them for self defence because of the overpenetration, given majority of people live in urban areas. Handguns and shotguns are allowed.

I prefer a good FN FAL over your plastic BB gun. Can fire all week long and don't have to treat it like a baby

cucked state

AR-15 is a meme rifle. There are better weapons for both home defense, and personal defense.

The California legal ARs are abominations
Break action, fixed ten round magazines.
We usually just buy ww2 era battle rifles

>mfw im too cheap to buy one
and i have 5 other guns
>nugget
>glock 17
>shield
>mossberg 500
>10/22

Well to be honest I would just be using it for HD. I would build an upper, sight it in, and never use it again until someone came into my home.
So what? Since when have politicians been the standard by which firearms knowledge should be measured?

Because I'm an alcoholic, and responsibly operating a firearm requires a certain baseline level of sobriety that, statistically speaking, I'm just not likely to be at during any given event when I'd actually need that firearm.

Going berserk with a felling axe, on the other hand, can only be aided by being really fucking shitfaced. So I have that going for me.

Great choice. Because who the fuck has time for ear pro during a home invasion?

>nugget

Man needs his nugs am I right?

Just turned 18, got this today

Is that a FAMAS?

Dude whatever.

They're cheap an nearly infinitely modifiable. Don't be a bitch. There's a reason that they are as popular as they are.

SureFire M600P Fury

Well.

I'm not a paranoid fucktard.

I have better things to do.

I'm a woman, so if I really wanted to protect myself, I'd just never have a husband or boyfriend, since they're more likely to kill me than some random asshole or terrorist.

I know the kinds of men who obsess over guns and they are not really that fucking bright. If they are any kind of doctor or businessman, they're the scary type that go on Safari or they live in the South and the whole South is a shithole.

My security system works pretty good and I don't have to show myself as some fucking retard with an itchy trigger finger to do a pretty good job of protecting the home.

I don't want my fucking kids to shoot themselves like 100 percent of kids who accidentally shoot themselves living in a home with guns.

Did I mention I have better things to do?

I'm more impressed with guys who do BJJ or could actually hold their own in a fight.

Most guys who are obsessed with guns have aggression issues and probably some genetic flaw with extra chromosomes or like some kind of post-army nostalgia or a missing part of the brain or something and I'm not that.

I didn't watch too many episodes of crime shows and think the world is scarier than it is.

I'm not like a right-wing guy that is super emotional about crime and shooting and ignores the statistical facts that nothing will probably ever happen to him or his home or motorcycle or small refrigerator for his Natty Lights.

Because Jews falseflaged our guns away

You should have a stockpile of them. Never keep them all in one location.

You're a fucking moron.

Do you like it? I want a surefire but I keep getting told by /k/ to buy a Streamlight. I can't tell if that's just Streamlight shilling or not.

Both are great lights, price is usually the main difference. Being on an installation, I drove off base and bought mine used at a surplus store for like 1/4 of the price.

buckshot is going to do that as well. prety much any shotgun shell that needs to be powerful enough to put someone down is going to do that.

the 5.56 round is actually proffered in a home defense situation over something like a pistol because the rounds tumble more as they go through walls.

>use ar-15 in self-defense
>police take it for "evidence"
>it sits in locker without care for god knows how long
nope

I do because I'm a fucking American

Why don't you?

Can't afford it

I've got a shotgun, rifle and a 4wheel drive

Because I don't have any fucking money.

I heard shotguns are best for home defense.

AR's are like $400-500. stop eating out every day for a month and you too can afford some liberty.

You can get a beater H&R pardner pump for less than $200. Perfectly reliable, just a bit tough to handle and loud AF.

I want one baddd. They are super cheap right now too. All I have is a single barrel shotgun.

It will all be over soon, my friend, the rake is coming.

your "boyfriend" that does BJ's will be taken out very quickly if something happens

just got this yesterday

I'm a broke college student with like $36 to my name desperately looking for work.

Just got hit with $1800 in car repairs this week too. Looks like my AR is going to have to wait a few years

Because it's overpriced over here. The cheapest one is like $1,000. I can get two AKs for that.

>the 5.56 round is actually proffered in a home defense situation over something like a pistol because the rounds tumble more as they go through walls.
>proffered
>the rounds tumble more as they go through walls.
>so you shoot him with your ar, rips thru him, your wall and then your daughter.
how do boolets werk?

Reminder that 80% lowers do not need to be registered here until you "complete" them, and all other AR parts are not considered to be firearms. And that reloading equipment and components do not need a license either.

There are no excuses for being an unarmed cuck.

Because i don't personally have a need for one when i have a mini-14.
Wouldn't say no to buy one if i were a sportshooter though but iam not i got my guns on hunting permit.

sweet.

>mini
>not a wooden ar

AR-15 is shit, I'll use our Spanish CETME, thank you very much. Spain first.

>Because I'm an alcoholic
You know full well it's degenerate, so what are you doing to fix it? Few people are born with an iron will. Most have to develop it through struggle and effort. You're one of those people, so get to fucking work.

any bullet worth a shit is going to do that even specialty ones. just comes down to how far it gets. lil' suzy aint gonna be saved even with a shotgun. even birdshot will go through a few panels of drywall (which isnt recommended as a defense round).

>using an ar-15
>any year

It's like you want your gun to jam

Nice rifle, but reloads are not fun. AR master race.

a tumbling round will fuck the shit out of anything it comes into contact with, i was not talking about penetration
youtube.com/watch?v=W5_mmUTxlq4
and to a lesser extent, so will birdshot
youtube.com/watch?v=3gGCedWUkk8

I used to own a bunch of guns but they took them because I was a naughty boy.

why do people like G3 so much?
fuck that, could at least get a FAL if you like long barrels and horse kick recoil

A handgun round will go through your standard interior wall just as well as a rifle round or buckshot will. Go look up some tests, e.g. the "box o' truth". Anything that's going to stop a bad guy is going to go through several walls.

5.56 M193 will not fragment in drywall, but it will tumble erratically, meaning you cannot predict the flight path of the bullet. It could tumble into the floor or into the next room. Depending on the energy remaining, thickness of other walls, etc., it could be very dangerous.

This is to say: there is no magic round that will remove the responsibility of shot placement.

Hollow points from handguns lose a lot of their energy when hitting drywall.

you really took that bait huh

Because I own a genuine Steyr AUG A3 instead.

define "a lot"

Because they're illegal in California. At least the uncastrated ones.

I have 3 of those.

KEK
U
C
K

Because poorfag

>those callouses

lol how hard are you jerking it, bro?

you should move to America man.
we have the right to bear arms.

I'm thinking Arizona

This is false. The nose of JHP rounds fills up with drywall and other shit, resulting in little to no expansion. You see the same thing when a bad guy is wearing very thick clothing.

Hollow point rounds fulfill a purpose in that they're less likely to over-penetrate a meatbag. An interior wall is neither a very sturdy nor homogeneous material.

That's sexy af, but I don't have enough expendable shekels to buy one

I only have to 2 shotguns and a 9mm

Stick with the AK...

>nugget
not a weal gun
>10/22
pfft

Homogeneous? It's pure gypsum

>Spain first
You made mexico..fuck off!

Because this is the better option

Liberals prefer to rely on the kindness of strangers to not rape or kill their family. Obviously the police can't be trusted.

As for me, I don't outsource my self-defense. I own an M-4.

>this fucking logic

You sound like a commiefornian.

>ban the scary shoulder thing that goes up

>There's a reason that they are as popular as they are.

They're the F-150 of rifles.

good luck with that you delusional shortsighted cuckold

youtube.com/watch?v=-r6Y64bTrw0

youtube.com/watch?v=cspoK-Z-aek

youtube.com/watch?v=OxOJ0ylNhU4

youtube.com/watch?v=giXRxBeQAeM

youtube.com/watch?v=TmWuPhXz5C8

youtube.com/watch?v=nFYSjt30Gcs

youtube.com/watch?v=v6DJmiIyhJ8

youtube.com/watch?v=b50GTzII16w

youtube.com/watch?v=darG2zqcW_g

>lets just throw all this copy/pasta at the wall and see what sticks

:^)

I suppose your interior walls don't contain wood, insulation, or empty space? You just have huge columns of pure gypsum?

The point is that JHP rounds are designed to expand given a certain amount of resistance. An interior wall is neither sturdy nor homogeneous, and will not accomplish this.