Missing the happenings, what is your excuse?

There is an ocean between you and the rest of the world, so we can't join.

But wtf are your excuse? I'm starting to hate every american poster on Sup Forums, how can one justify missing the happenings of a century and just sit around shitposting on Sup Forums?

>inb4 too far
fuck off flights are cheap in the US

I hate all of you amerifat posters.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your country is the size of a medium state, whats your excuse for not purging immigrants?

>sweden

2 cucks appear

THey're fighting for the future of your country.

They're fighting for free speech.

You hide behind your computer. You're missing it all.

Do you know how big our country is?
We don't live in your puny country where it takes 3 hours to travel across the whole thing. It takes 3 days to drive across our country and that not stopping for sleep.

I am an autistic NEET with social anxiety problems.

it's not like you knew it was gonna go down for weeks or anything

cuckboy

Take ur fucking ikea stores back you norse cuck

again same question to you, i don't have basic income and i cannot afford to wontonly take off unless i get a bus ticket and spend days traveling

>flights are cheap in us

Youre retarded

>drive 20 hours

Why don't you drive over to Syria where the real happenings are at you fucking faggot?

Then just wear a mask like all the other autists at the event.

You have no excuse my man

You're all young, the idea of getting to fight some ANTIFA scum should make you all do the travel.

The idea of getting to grab some ANTIFA fingers and pull them back until snapping should make your heart surge with anticipation.

>all that autism in one photo
absolutelysubversive.png

I asked Sup Forums if I should take my family to enjoy the rally, but Sup Forums said it was no place for kids.

make some life changes if you can't take off a Saturday or even afford the travel.

>I am an autistic NEET with social anxiety problems.
I bet you voted for Drumpf too.

>Just change your life lamo
are you even trying?

What does that flag mean?

They are gay with each other and enjoy larping as warriors

I live in nigger central so it's only a matter of time

You're a retard.

>are you even trying?
that was kinda my point to you
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe

Come back to me when you can walk outside at night in your cities without running into the local sharia patrol or women getting raped that you ignore and then run off to your cuck shed

These things are clown world trash and any amount of violence is exactly what the the man who comissioned them, george soros, wants

Thanks!

>You have no excuse my man

*Turns up his headphones to drown out the sounds of his sister getting culturally enriched outside

That fucking funny a Swedish dude talking shit when he is to scared of the Muslims to even go outside at night come talk shit when you find your balls and kick all the filthy goat fuckers out of Sweden

>Happening
If I had nothing to do and no future, I'd join whatever it is they're trying to accomplish too I guess. Both sides are stupid.

>Sup Forums
>go outside

We're not all flying out to Berkeley every time a street brawl breaks out. The locals there did a fine job of beating down Antifa on their own.