OK Sup Forums

OK Sup Forums

Who do we fight for in WW3? Would you enlist before conscription starts? What can we do from the Basement Front?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Daisy-Youth-Air-Rifle-Buck-2105/19341880
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>best Korea obviously
Also nice paws m8

>Dying for the globalist meme

No thanks, user. I'm just gonna chill back and eat my beans.

USA

and what the fuck is wrong with your feet?

yeah ill enlist, never been to a world war before, always wanted to

op is clearly a dog

if this happened under clinton would you still fight?
pic related its me

I would never fight for the current regime. I would fight to overthrow it in a heartbeat, however.

WHO'S A GOOD LOOKING BOY?! YOU ARE!

sure, ive got nothing better to do

DAILY
AUSPOL
V

Its simple, your digits state it explicitly, we fight for kek.

So, for Chaos.
I'm down. I have things to gain from shit going down, but it would have to come down hard

I really hate being the fucking world police

I suppose we can only drink tea and flood nork with DDOS attacks, really.

WTF ??? DOG ALIENS ARE POSTING ON Sup Forums !! THEY HAVE WEAPINRY AND APPEAR TO BE INVADING !!

not a real gun, nice daisy youth air rifle op

walmart.com/ip/Daisy-Youth-Air-Rifle-Buck-2105/19341880

>Who do we fight for in WW3
Israel hopefully since jews have won both world wars so far.

Somebody call MENSA we got ourselves a genius here

who's a good boy?

Those trips OP
Kek wills it fight for dog bros

didnt even notice that wtf

someone call alex jones

DOGS FIGHT FOR WESTERN CIVILIZATION

NUKE IT KIM

For (((Our Greatest Ally))) clearly.

No, we fight for Kek alone and your trips reminds us to.

look at the history of violent crime in the U.S. and you'll find the government and Police hiring out mercenaries or just straight thugs "Pinkertons" part of private agencies to basically kill indiscriminately during the Great Depression which was pretty much the most uncontrolled and restless the people have been since the civil war, since then the steady flow of money has kept any uprisings from happening

wtf is going on with that picture, op?

Its a dog you retard

It's true what they say, dogs are not only man's best friend, they're also shitposters' best friend.

Depends on how WW3 starts but I'm probably only joining if it starts with Trump killing Kushner or something along those lines. I'll go to war against the globalists tonight if there's a flag and a uniform but I'm not coming on board to fight some retarded banker war. And I've got a 150 IQ so I'd better be a fucking officer on some special forces shit don't waste me on carrying heavy fucking boxes duty or some other nigger work.

Are you Finnish?

I'd fight in America's upcoming civil war before I fight against fat boy and his army of manlets.