WE WUZ PEACEFUL N SHIEET

WE WUZ PEACEFUL N SHIEET

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/kashif-n-chaudhry/islam-requires-muslims-to-protect-christians_b_6961230.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't think he understands the meaning of protected

Apart from all those Jews in Medina right?

Those Jews betrayed the Muslims in times of war. They were given appropriate punishment.

He's actually right. Islam protected both Jews and Christians.

pasta fagioli

and those that were apostates by means of converting to other religions from Islam?

Somehow i think you're a retarded nigger that knows about pisslam and yet are able to post here.

It's true, try reading a book.

>He who unfairly treats a non-Muslim living in a Muslim State, or undermines his rights, or burdens him beyond his capacity, or takes something from him without his consent; I will be his opponent on the Day of Judgment.

>Whoever kills a non-Muslim citizen under a Muslim government shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise.

>Christians are my citizens, and by God, I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses.

>The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. No one of the Muslims is to disobey this covenant till the Last Day.
>Whosoever shall annul any one of these decrees, let him know positively that he annuls the ordinance of God.

huffingtonpost.com/kashif-n-chaudhry/islam-requires-muslims-to-protect-christians_b_6961230.html

You gotta be shitting me

see

The same way the Mafia 'protects' local businesses right?

After conquering their lands and instituting Islam as the official religion, yes.

Sort of like calling yourself a feminist because you keep women on leashes.

>leaf
>direct links to huffpo

At that time religion functioned as state as well. Leaving Islam in time of war would therefore be treason. The punishment for treason was death, but in the sense of state loyalty in times of war, not in the sense of religion.

Death for treason is a punishment in the United States today. Not a big deal.

Later conquest do not necessarily have anything to do with the religion itself.

>Sort of like calling yourself a feminist because you keep women on leashes.
Wait, I just realized that this is what Muslims actually do.

The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."

You mean they gave them 3 options.
1) Convert
2) Pay an outrageous tax
3) Die

you have to go back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

Islam calls for death for apostates to this day.

Also, if you're Italian then your ancestors are disgusted; if not, then know that Muhammad was a faggot.

JOIN US! or pay some taxes

>pay me an obscene tax or be exiled/executed

Completely false. The tax was reasonable tax that Muslims also had to pay. Muslims paid Zakat, non-Muslims Jizya, but it was similar tax.

>Islam calls for death for apostates to this day.

See You people are just ignorant. If you understood Islam, you'd follow it.

That's not from the Koran. These are from the Koran, directly from Mohamed:

I meant see

Note that it says "under a Muslim government."

If I said "You'll be treated properly so long as you're my slave!" would you be pleased?

You're saying it's false but offer no proof of your claim. I know a lot about your warped religion. Just know that I enjoyed killing your peers in Afghanistan. Much like the Jews, your kind lies and lies. Your sandnigger religions are as cancerous as kike Marxism.

>literally "thou shalt murder all infidels"
>protected ethnic & religious minorities with all his might
lel

>Note that it says "under a Muslim government."

Well as a Muslim leader he can only reasonably make a comment about people living under Muslim government.

You people are so ignorant of the greatness of Islam.

The Jizya was a separate and mandatory "protection" tax. Fuck off back to North Africa, sphagetti-nigger.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya
>main source of income for otomons
>reasonable
It was pay or die infidel
Now fuck off back to North Africa before we crucify you sand nigger

No, I'm pretty sure I understand Islam well enough. Just like Judaism, it's a cancer that eats away at society. At least the Jews make a token effort to hide the fact that their sick religion is filled with pedophilia, Muslims worship a prophet who fucked a six year old girl.

To be clear, I'm not a christian either, or any other religion. I just recognize that some religions are far far worse than others for western civilization. I'd rather have some Christians telling me that I'm going to hell, than have some sand nigger trying to send me there, or a sneaky Jew attempting to subvert the fabric of society in an attempt to make me into a good goy slave.

>Just know that I enjoyed killing your peers in Afghanistan.

Taliban control 60% of Afghanistan, and the current Afghan government also believes in Islamic law.

Kek.

Just like lying the kikes that live near that shitty part of the world, Muzzies lie all the time:

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

"But if they repent AND establish worship AND pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Shifting the goal posts HARD, my man.

What is the Hadith, a record of the traditions or sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, revered and received as a major source of religious law and moral guidance, utilizing hadith as an adjunct to the Qur'an in their development of the Islamic legal system.

>greatness
>reject science and kill all doubters
Your filthy "religion" needs to be wiped off the face off the earth
Post your picture so the brown shirts can pay you a visit

It was non-Muslim equivalent of Zakat.

Under the Ottomans! That was 1000 years after early Islam. That's the Ottoman's fault, not Islam's fault.

> Muslims worship a prophet who fucked a six year old girl.

This is a misconception. Her age was closer to 14. Later Muslims exaggerated it to emphasize her virginity and chasteness.

>give me half your income or we will destroy your lands and rape your women and kids.

Good protection.

This was valid in time of war. Of course if someone in a time of war backstabs you, or breaks a treaty, you would go to war against them.

But that doesn't mean this is true outside of war.

>14 year old makes it better

How's this for an interpretation?

>only thousands of years ago when Islam was weak and had to be pacifist count! The time when we actually gained power and showed our true colors don't count!
Go drown rapefugee

DAILY REMINDER
Over half of all Muslims are inbred.

>This is a misconception. Her age was closer to 14. Later Muslims exaggerated it to emphasize her virginity and chasteness.

kys nigger

>Good protection.

You're misguided. Islam is a great religion and does not believe in destroying anything.

Can we send this Craig to a muslim country? Let him deal with it.

You will see the light inshallah

Tell that to the Isis goys destroying ancient artifacts
Also you gonna come out and say you're trolling yet or are you legitimately retarded?

The Muslims still haven't given back Constantinople.

Only if I wanted to fuck my cousins hahaha

Those jews were defending themselves against lunatics who's opening prayer refers to them as "the ones who have enraged god"

This is sarcasm. I'm just going to go with that and get on with my day.

>Tell that to the Isis goys destroying ancient artifacts

ISIS is not Islam. Google "kharjiites."

You're either baiting for responses, in which case, congrats, you got (yous). Or you are just another useful idiot sand nigger that doesn't even know what your actual religious texts say.

Even if we're very generous with what the texts say, he married a 6 year old, and fucked a 9 year old. I think it's much more likely that sick animal was raping Aisha the moment they were married. His mental illness was way too deep that he could resist acting on those impulses for three entire years.

>Those jews were defending themselves against lunatics who's opening prayer refers to them as "the ones who have enraged god"

No, they backstabbed. I know in your shitty country you have to subjugate yourself to the Jew at all times, but realize that Jews are not always right.

What did Islam do to stop ISIS?

They practice Islam in an interpretation that every other Muslim has no qualms about and will never actively fight against it because deep down that's what all you sick fucks want

Islam is a warmongering creed and little else. Why else has it spent its whole time on earth seeking to invade and conquer all others?

There is nothing that isis is doing that muhammad didnt do or commanded his followers to do.

Are you an italian convert or a foreigner?

>Even if we're very generous with what the texts say, he married a 6 year old, and fucked a 9 year old.

This is a misconception. Her age was closer to 14. Later Muslims exaggerated it to emphasize her virginity and chasteness.

The Hadith were collected 200 years after Muhammad's death to they are not perfect.

The first thing he did after conquering Mecca was destroying the temples of the native religions.

He's a larping pasta nigger.

Most of the wars were started by Christian states.

Article 1 of the 1976 Afghan Penal Code states that hudud crimes must be punished in accordance with provisions of uncodified Islamic religious law as applied by Hanafi religious jurisprudence.[1] Similarly, article 130 of the Afghan Constitution states that while processing a case, courts must apply provisions of Hanafi jurisprudence if there is no provision in the Constitution or other laws regarding a specific case.[2] Prevailing Hanafi jurisprudence, as applied in Afghanistan, prescribes the death penalty for the crime of apostasy.[3] A person charged with apostasy can avoid prosecution and/or punishment if he recants.[4]

What did the US do except sponsoring them?

No.

False. Islam has a rich culture over 1000 years old.

Sure there is. Just to take one example, burning people.

Convert. My husband is Muslim.

Nice script, queer

not even a verified account
get this garbage out of here

Islam is not Abrahamic, it is a false cult based upon Pagan Asceticism.

Oh yeah, I'm sure that all of those wars in 7th century North Africa were started by Christians.

LOL. First Crusade didn't start until 400 years after the first muslim invasions of Europe.

If you're doing this because of M103 blink twice. Otherwise learn your history you maple chugging fuck.

>Convert. My husband is Muslim.
>implying fag marriage is legal in Islam

kys

The Koran is full of exaggerations. Which are untruths. Which are lies.

So much for the word of Allah, you delusional shitstain.

>literally a warlord who spread his cult by the sword
>holocausted kikes before it was cool
>muslim countries have a fucking scimitar on their flags for crying out loud

>le noble savage peaceful muslim dindu nuffin meme

Straight marriage is not illegal, you dumb Russian rape baby.

I am Italian, my husband Egyptian. I converted to marry him.

As a devout Muslim how do you feel about living side by side with Christians? Would you prefer they convert or is a devout Christian good enough?

Post Sharia-compliant trap pics user.

Without jihad, Islam is nothing. You people would vanish if you managed to murder the last "infidel" because you would have nothing to rally behind.

>religious minorities can't be persecuted if they don't exist
Where's that black guy pointing at his forehead when you need him

>At that time religion functioned as state

Islam is a religion that defies the fundumental concept of a state so no.

>Leaving Islam in time of war

So leaving islam period because to be a muslim one must be at war with the entire world

>Death for treason is a punishment in the United States today.

Considering the US bares a semblamce of civilization and statehood, this is beyond reasonable.

However, in April 2013, the Supreme Council of Religious Scholars issued a religious decree (fatwa) that Moroccan Muslims who leave Islam must be sentenced to death.[53] Religious decrees are significant because Islam is the official state religion under article 3 of the Moroccan Constitution of 2011.

These people act like Trump had repealed civil rights.

They can fuck off.

>As a devout Muslim how do you feel about living side by side with Christians? Would you prefer they convert or is a devout Christian good enough?

No problem since I was Christian until last year.

But I will be happy if they convert.

>So leaving islam period because to be a muslim one must be at war with the entire world

You're thinking about the US. Americans are always at war. Islam is peaceful.

>muh islam

>If you kill them, they're protected
Is this another Trudeauism?

""""""""""""""""""minorities"""""""""""""""""

the only minority is white people.

Fair enough

Assalamu Alaikum and Happy Easter

Irrelevant because Muslims today have distorted Islam.

Islamic Sharia’a is the law of the land in Saudi Arabia. The country has no penal code. One of the main sources of Islamic law is the hadith or ascribed sayings of the Prophet Mohamed. Islamic law imposes the death penalty on apostates based on the following statements attributed to the Prophet Mohamed in some hadith collections:

(1) “If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him[,]”[67] and
(2) “The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam and leaves the Muslims.”[68]

Kill yourself

Zakat was forgiven in cases of poverty

Jyzya was forgiven when the dhimmi converted, or died.

Moreover, your treatment of the abrahamics was the lighter evil considering your extermination of pagan civilization wherever your disgusting feet lead you.

this is always the case in islam.They are always at war with the outside non islamic world, this is part of the reason they have developed such a deep theology concerning jihad. This is just another islamic weasel attempt to not take responsibility for their actions. Every step of the way they are weaseling their way through life.

Taqiyya in action.

i know we're supposed to make fun of islam but you're just making the rest of us look retarded