Can someone please explain to me how this women lost?

Can someone please explain to me how this women lost?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492292694601.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russian rigging and illegal Canadians voting in the rust belt.

godlessness

Because she didn't campaign in the areas she should have.

Drumpf was a jew puppet from the beginning. He was supposed to come in as an under dog type figure and win the election so he can give the American people a sense of "we did that." But in reality he's a neocon just like the rest of them

"How do we Pokemon go to the polls"-Hillary Clinton 2016
"I'm just chilling at Cedar Rapids"-Hillary Clinton 2016.

She didn't. Presidents are selected, not elected.

She was so awful she couldn't even beat fuckin DONALD TRUMP, let that sink in to your thick american skull.

>tfw to smart to win

She is crooked and unlikeable

She thought celebrities were like superdelegates.

because this is the Democrat party

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492292694601.webm

and because she is the only candidate more unlikable than Trump

she called half the population of America deplorable and her supporters called everyone racist.

Because of that selfie with K.

no. illegals cant electoral college.

no, russia didnt edit the dnc hax. russia not responsible.

maybe people were tired of dynasty. two bush, two clintons. fuck you go back to uk

Pic related is how it was done.

she lost in 2008 too

why the fuck do you think she would win in 2016?

She's a fucking rude cunt.

turns out siding with violent nigger rioters and transsexuals over factory workers and cops isnt such a great strategy

Literally is a parasite that owes millions of favors to people disinterested in sacrificing their gains for the United States. Also, she's really unlikable. Kudos to their communication team for trying to prop up that crazy person

He beat her badly.

I don't think many Trump supporters actually cared about that. That's not how she lost.

lel

there was that two year period in which the jew media took it as a sure thing she'd be next

whatever else Trump hath wrought, it's worth it for this defeat alone

>triggered

>appeal to whites?
>we're to smart for that

>Can someone please explain to me how this women lost?
shes an incompetent fool.

But thats not the reason she lost. She lost because all elections in the US are rigged, and it was time to appease the conservative white rural voter again.
She had a solid majority which should make every american sad.

Meme magic

also, this

she sent emails wrong like 5 years ago

outside of estrogen-water los wngeles and new your city, no one liked her

She's just a dumb old lady

It alienated alot of swing state voters. She was so confident she would win that she never formed a coherent agenda outside of "I'm not Drumpf. Newclear codes."

It didn't help that nobody liked her. The only reason she won the nomination is because it was promised to her by Obama in 2008 if she would step aside.

No amount of money can make her likeable to the average American.

lol @ your trips.

She lost because she didn't sacrifice enough babies to Moloch. Try harder next time.

Slut

>a woman fucks up the campaign

>a woman fucks up her campaign

meanwhile

>a CONSERVATIVE woman helps trump to victory

you did good, kellyanne.

>leafs illegally voting for trump

next level shitposting

DNC coming here to ask why Crooked Hillary lost.
Sad!

Moderates cared about what she said. She basically said if you don't support me, you're deplorable. Not many voters will take kindly to that. Don't attack voters. Ever.

She didn't even bother to show up in the rust belt states that Trump was aiming his entire message at.

She's a useless old bitch that peddles gibs to niggers.

Well a bunch of shit really but what really killed her is when she collapsed trying to get into that car

this was really all it was

she left the rust belt to die

>Can someone please explain to me how this women lost?
I guess the black, gay, hispanic, women, muslim, and pompous hollywood vote didnt matter as much as she thought.

She bought her own propaganda.

I think she suspected Michigan would be close, which is why she spent the day before the election there. I look forward to one of her campaign staff writing a book about the behind the scenes stuff that went on.

that's where you're wrong. you don't understand how turned off people who have principles are when you call them all sorts of names

midwest voted for obama and now they're called racist scum and all white men should die cause it's women and shitskin time? yeah right idiot. leftist told the truth too early and their anti-white white genocide plan got figured out.

they race baited too much and when their base was screaming FUCK WHITE MALES! suddenly white people decided "NO"

>make fun of trump voters

>call conservative idiots

>act surprised when they turn out in droves to shut you the fuck up

She didn't appeal to the working class enough. She was only able to capitalize on groups that ran on muh 'feelings'.

no clue.

Wikileaks, Misogyny and Comey.

Oh gawd, please tell me that isn't shopped.

She and her campaign managers didn't listen to Bill when he told her she needed to appeal to the working class American more and less sjw shit. They blew him off and said he was just senile even though he still made more in appearances than Hillary.

She fought the memes.

c'mon latvia

ما اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف القول عن لي، وكنت قليلا الكلبة؟ سآخذ كنت أعرف أنني تخرجت أعلى صفي في الأختام البحرية، ولقد شاركت في العديد من الغارات السرية على إرهابي، ولدي أكثر من ثلاث مئة. يقتل المؤكدة. انا تدربت في حرب الغوريلا وأنا القناص كبار في القوات المسلحة الأميركية بأكملها. أنت لا شيء بالنسبة لي ولكن مجرد هدف آخر. وسوف يمسح لك اللعنة خارج بدقة أمثال الذي لم يسبق له مثيل من قبل على هذه الأرض، بمناسبة كلامي سخيف. كنت تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تفلت من هذا القرف قائلا لي عبر الإنترنت؟ فكر مرة أخرى، الأبله. ونحن نتكلم أنا على الاتصال بي شبكة سرية من الجواسيس عبر الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والموقع الخاص بك يتم تتبعها الآن الحق في ذلك كنت أفضل إعداد للعاصفة، يرقة. العاصفة التي تقضي على الشيء القليل مثير للشفقة استدعاء حياتك. كنت سخيف ميت، طفل. أنا يمكن أن تكون في أي مكان وفي أي وقت، وأستطيع أن أقتلك في أكثر من سبعمائة الطرق، وهذا فقط مع بلدي بأيديهم العارية. لست فقط تدربت على نطاق واسع في القتال الأعزل، ولكن لدي الوصول إلى ترسانة كاملة من قوات مشاة البحرية الأمريكية وسوف استخدامه لمداه الكامل للقضاء مؤخرتك بائسة من على وجه القارة، لكم قليلا القرف. إلا إذا كنت يمكن أن يعرف ما القصاص غير مقدس كان لديك القليل "ذكية" تعليق على وشك اسقاط عليكم، ربما كنت قد عقدت اللسان سخيف الخاص بك. ولكن لا يمكن لكم، كنت لا، والآن كنت تدفع الثمن، كنت [غدمن احمق. وسوف القرف

Drumpf is finished

>He will never get you a dollar.
It hurts.

I'm with her was a terrible slogan
Tim Kaine was a terrible choice for VP
She keeled over on 9/11
Wikileaks
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Comey
Super predator
Color people time
Going to put the coal miners out of business
Baskets of deplorables
etc etc

She called half of Trumps supporters deplorable, which is about 25% of the population.
That's 25% of the population that will never vote Democratic again in their lifetimes.

Fucking hell, you never attack the voters in a campaign, you attack specific voters if you have one that is loud enough(Joe the Plumber) and you attack the candidate, delegates and campaign staff but you NEVER attack the voters, because every election is the prelude to the next one.
Howard Dean and his scream led to Obama using his grass-roots efforts to get volunteers, John Kerry's Swiftboaters lead to Obama taking a firm stance on every allegation against him no matter how small(and establishing his own version of Correct the Record, except they didn't go to forums to correct people it was just a website with all of the known gossip about him on it).

All the people that were attacked in those campaigns will never vote for those parties again. Republicans opposed gay marriage for just a few more years than Democrats, so now Democrats are playing it like they were pro-gay marriage back in the 80-90s. Every election sets up the next one. There are white people who'll never vote Democratic again after the last election.

This is a bullcrap post insinuating bullcrap ideals hoping we can see through the all knowing response as I go to finish my 40 hour work week on a holiday.

> a women president

lamo!!!

whats next a womans olympic birthgiving triathalon?? ahahahahahahahahahaha

I have no idea. She never defended child rapists in court, abandoned an ambassador in benghazi, stole most of the money from a "non-profit," sold uranium to russia or married a rapist. she's a woman. if you didn't vote for her, you're sexist and racist.

The first female president will be a republican

She lost because she's a LOSER and that's what losers do, they lose.

Kek willed it

The guy's face on the right cracks me up every time.

nice typography set fagot.

She lost because Trump won. Too difficult for you?

This

This is such a good shit post.

aaaand you both would be rioting if killery won because you would have been drafted to fight based russians.

>leafs illegally voting for trump
>smuggled across the northern border by Russian Coyotes

She was on the show with the lesbian talk host. Ellen I think? Ellen asked her
>So Mrs Clinton, what do you believe you offer as president? Why should you be elected
To which she responded
>Well I'm a woman, and I think that is important in this day and age

This is the moment she lost.

i noe rite its like people dont want their children to be raped by brown guys. whats up with that ?

white women send their regards
youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw

>noe
i encourage intentionaly mispeling words with unecesary letters

*leters

And I look forward to a week after publication that same staff member being found dead from a "suicide".

For me, the pay-for-play and Benghazi. as well as the overt public pedophile Joe Biden.
As well Clintons ran all the cocaine trafficking for the Iran Contra when they were Arkansas governor and also they are mass murderers - serial killers. Is at least 100 US citizens they have assassinated as well as the Clinton Foundation being used for child-sex and organ trafficking out of Haiti. Most of the children are trafficked for sex with final destination being for their organs.

Sheost because her stance was 'vote for me bc its my time/turn'

She was involved and still is in some serious questionable shit and when asked about it, she mocked, and even went as far as to say it is necessary in those positions.

Trump? Used common sense and speaks to what the american people at least the majority (inb4 elecetoral college bs) and earned oir vote.
I was proud to vote for him and in 80 days, accomplished more than obama did on 8 years.

Trump will go down in history as the first president in recent history to do what hes said he will.

they switched tactics at the last moment due the pedogate shit

How does the first paragraph not answer the articles question?

By being a dumb cunt, a dumb, pedophile email leaking money stealing cringy cunt.

didnt pick kanyeezy as running mate

Got you covered pham

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Also didn't help that her appeal was with people who were always going to vote Democratic. She had limited cross-over appeal and her campaign expected a similar turn-out of blacks to Obama in '08 and '12 which might have tipped her in a few places, but they didn't show up and she lost.

>Copy Pasted into Google Translate.
>Auto-detect language.
>French Detected.

Sounds about right.

You shouldn't joke about that.

The brilliant tacticians on the left thought that running up your numbers in states you were guaranteed to win is a better strategy than flipping states your opponent is leading in. Needless to say, they still don't understand why they lost.

how was that a joke?

>Your campaign was bad and that's why you won

Oh

>woman

lmao