The White Ethnostate

This is an interesting idea that I haven't explored too much. I'm curious what your thoughts on it are, Sup Forums.

1) How would such a state be created? Hold a referendum and try to peacefully buy out all of the coloured people's land and send them on their way?

2) How would it be maintained? What kind of laws would be used? Are coloured people allowed in the borders? What if a citizen has a mixed baby?

3) Where should it be? I live in Alberta which would make a solid location, perhaps combined with Montana. I think Cascadia seems pretty neat too.

4) Would the aforementioned rules and ideas work to create a different race ethnostate somewhere else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1) G-government maintained white qt gfs, desu. N-no blacks.

2,3 & 4) See 1.

Grow up from the ethno-nationalism meme, moron. You think you're not gonna get bullied anymore? It's just gonna be Pawel force-feeding you a cabbage rather than Tyrone beating your shit.

1. Deport all nonwhites and shitty whites. No fatties allowed.
2. I assume some elected body would make the laws. I say nonwhites should be restricted to short travel visas and kept under surveillance. If a citizen has a mixed baby somehow, they should be deported.
3. Every country that is or used to be majority white
4. Sure

It's not something I am particularly pining for; immigrants aren't 100% bad. But I think the idea hearkens to the ostensible comfort of living in a country that is predominantly people sharing your race, culture, and values. Kind of an extended tribe. I think maybe people dream of an ethnostate to get back to what many of their countries used to have.

What does melanin content have to do with sharing culture or values?

>too cucked to defend his own race and country
>expects to somehow pull an israel and found new country aganist huge international pressure

lmaoing at your life, cultureless leaf

theres no hope for anything good. We have no power and our people are morons. the required ammount of power to have is unobtainable. It could happen if we start changing things by bits like jews did for thousand of years. but we lack the ingrup cohesion

>thinking a white ethnostate wouldn't be the best thing ever
Fucking white people. this is the reason your race is dying. You let anyone and everyone take all your land like a bunch of cucks and even on an anonymous jewish cake-baking forum you don't even want to go that far as to support it. This is coming from a halfblood, a person without an ethnicity, culture, country, people, or anything really. I will never be part of any of those. And while whites have all those, they don't care about it, as if you fuck ups are too privileged too see the beauty of a 100% white state. I'd kill for such a place, although with whites in their current standing, it'd end up a multiculti shithole as usual.
The white race is pretty much dead though, you've become too cucked. racemixing and destroying your own culture has become normal and acceptable, and the ones doing it don't even know what they'll kids end up as. The halfbreeds aren't white or black, no one accepts them as part of their ethnicity, they end up alone, with no group in the world to care about them. And whites actually think it's cool...fucking privileged white people
raised too white to see the shitty reality through their whiteness.

Momentum. But of course, people who voluntarily choose to adopt a society's values can do a very good job of integrating into it. That has worked quite well in the states in the past.

I think we used to have some culture but multiculturalism has definitely wiped that out, yeah. And I would much rather try to save my country than make a new one (I think about it a lot).

I'm just curious about this idea I see tossed around Sup Forums.

>race
>just melanin content
You're bait. Race exists. There's a reason keynians and ethiopians win marathons, pygmee people are small, aboriginals have a tendency for alcohol addiction, ashkenazi jews have an average iq of 110+, all genetic, all due to race.

And I much rather let you bred out by tryrone or decapitated by durkas.

I'd shoot a jew before a nigger and a white too scared to stand up for himself when he is actually able before a jew. You cucks are the worst, the true cancer. Even know youre planning to escape from the shithole you created and ruin something new.

>y-you j-just need to share society's values
cuck. It'll take at least 3 generations before integration has fully taken place. The first generation could in no way ever even come close to "adopting" society's values, and the second generation only in part and only if the first tried to adopt society's values as best as they could. Then possibly the third generation, if the second generation tried their best to adopt society's values, could be legitimately called integrated civilians and part of the country instead of immigrants. In dutch we used to have some reasonable words to describe it, but our cucked gov abandoned them because they were """discriminatory"""...

Woah, chill man. I don't think I am what you think I am.

Yeah the real problem for the white race is the erosion of the gestalt of the people as a whole. Tricky problem to solve.

>I don't think I am what you think I am.

I know exactly what you are, leaf. Youre the worst kind of faggot. Maybe if your grandaddy and daddy hadnt imported millions of mudraces you'd still have your white ethnostate and maybe if you'd actually fight for it now you wouldnt have to daydream about running to another country like a beaten dog.

it's simple really. Let it die. Let them take it all, and give it time. The 'left' whites will let themselves get completely outbred by anyone and everyone because they barely get kids, fuck them, love it, let their genetic lines die as the cancer that they are. Now the 'right' whites, they should just bide their time, find a white girl, nonslut, and breed the shit out of her
my goal in life is to get a white girl and at best 13 children. That's all there is to it really, educate the shit out of yourself so that you can support a fuckton of children, adopt if you can, breed if you can, and teach them how the world works. You can outbreed the muslims and the blacks, just play the Jewish game, and play it better. Instruct your kids to get high positions in society, and abandon them if they come home with a black. Do not ever forgive such a transgression, it is wrong to racemix.

shut the fuck up hungary. Yeah you're right, and leaf and all eu friends had their dads off them because they were the ones to allow all the bullshit immigration, but if he wants to fix it, let him be. Maybe he'll do the right thing and raise a fuckton of white kids properly, which does more for the white race than all the "racewar naw" memeing
You can't iust openly fight for it faggot, they'll paint you as hitler 2.0 and your credibility would be destroyed. If you really want to do something useful, support IS attacks in your region, the more whites get brutally murdered by goatfuckers, the more people will want to wake up.

That does not work because there are two conflicting ideas of white: The Russian, which includes North Asians(like in North Korea); and Roman, which includes Middle Easterners(like in Turkey); Unless you can reconcile those two usages, the idea is unworkable.

1. If the scenario outlined by Thomas Chittum in his book Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America is true, then 3 ethnostates will form via race war. Counties that are >50% white will likely form the bounds at the outset. The course of the war would determine the future boundaries.

2. If war did occur, the memory of it would maintain the borders for at least a century after. Realistically, the state might be about 80 to 90% white, depending on how many non-whites sided with whites during the conflict. The few non-whites might be realistically encouraged to settle only in port cities or along coastlines.

3. Chittum outlined the entire United States north of the Missouri Compromise Line as being a definitive portion of the future white America. South of the line would be the war zone.

4. I don't know

>You can't iust openly fight for it faggot, they'll paint you as hitler 2.0 and your credibility would be destroyed.

But you can. The entire soros network is getting uprooted in hungary as we speek, his university banned, and the organizations starved of funds. The entire EU, Germany, USA and all of soros' international allies are bitching but they still cant do anything. They bully you with opinion and you can only do fail aganist them if youre a cuck and buy into it.

> If you really want to do something useful, support IS attacks in your region, the more whites get brutally murdered by goatfuckers, the more people will want to wake up.

What? We are completely aware of what mudslimes do, we have been for the last 500 years. Too bad you westcucks were too busy with virtue signalling and even now keep importing more and more of them. No big loss I guess when you get bred out of your country.

>How would such a state be created?
I feel it would be morally wrong to forcefully repatriate others with roots here. However, all first generation other and their non adult children have to go back no questions asked. We make it illegal to hire them, rent to them, even knowingly sell them a soda, with stiff penalties. Those whom choose not to leave will be removed by force, but with the restrictions in place, most will willingly leave since having a life here would become very difficult. Second generation others and beyond will have two choices: GTFO or willingly allow us to sterilize them. Since I feel forceful repatriation would be immoral, this leaves the other with the option to continue their lineage or continue their life with friends and family in their current country, but guarantees an ethnostate when the current generation of others expires. Others caught having children will be forcefully repatriated along with their children. Indeed, those of us alive will not live to see the ethnostate come to fruition, but this idea is bigger than us and we will be remembered as a generation of heroes to those who come after us.

>How would it be maintained?
Fascism would likely be needed to get everyone in line at the beginning; however, a more relaxed system of government could take over after we rid ourselves of the poison the Jews left behind.

>What kind of laws would be used?
Same idea as above

>Are coloured people allowed in the borders?
Others will be allowed in the ethnostate for purposes of trade, but citizenship is of course of the table.

>What if a citizen has a mixed baby?
If a citizen has a child with an other who is here for trade purposes, the fetus will be aborted and the mother will be imprisoned.

>Where should it be?
The United States, Canada, and Australia.

>Would the aforementioned rules and ideas work to create a different race ethnostate somewhere else?
I couldn't care less.

Probably the most likely scenario

That's more or less what I want to do. Find a white girl who shares my Christian faith, have a few kids, and homeschool them.

Thanks for all the interesting posts in the thread so far.

I thought so too. The author Thomas Chittum is a war veteran who fought in Vietnam, Rhodesia and Yugoslav Wars. During his time working as a mercenary in Croatia he heard accounts from the Croatians how they fought their war against the Serbs. Chittum saw the future America as likely following down four possible paths: Race War, Globalist Empire, Peaceful Ethnostate Breakup or Willed Civic Republic.

In the event of a race war, the front lines would initially break out along the divides that already exist. The wildcard to a certain extent is the leftist white population. It's clear that they would try not to participate but I don't know what they will do once an inner city mob starts overrunning their houses. Jared Taylor mentioned this in one of his recent discussions.
youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE

If a race war did occur, this might not matter until after the conflict was over. The LA Riots are proof enough that Blacks see Koreans as proxy whites. If nothing else their relatively small numbers mean that compensated repatriation back to Korea is something that is on the table.

You are WAY ahead of yourself, OP. You need to wake the public to WHY we need a white ethnostate. And the reason is white genocide, and the real world example is Isral, a jewish ethnostate. So you can inb4 racists, them