Reminder that while they were laying faced down on the ground they were shot in the back with ak-47s...

Reminder that while they were laying faced down on the ground they were shot in the back with ak-47s. I fucking cried I was so angry the night this happened

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0shhISxmAFM
nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why be upset ? It's just a few people dying. The real tragedy was the blaming of Muslims that followed. France is an Islamophobic shithole.

what event was this?

I have heard rumors that a pregnant woman was disemboweled and had her foetus laid on the floor next to her, and that several men had their genitals removed with blades and stuffed into their mouths. Supposedly, this was covered up at the behest of local government in order to avoid "islamophobic sentiment" (imagine that), but surfaced later on.

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Queens of the Stone Age Lite in Paris

This

It really makes you think about how something like this could happen.

Bataclan terror attack in Paris.
You moron.

Edgy r9k-browsing yanks attempt political discussion.

Is there an uncensored version of OP's pic?

>I fucking cried

Be sure to do that when they come for you, I'm sure that'll make quite the impression.

Now look at this uncensored picture of this poor refugee baby that fled war and died trying to get to safety. We must help these poor refugees!

they were also mutilated, a lot of the bodies had genitals cut, and it only came out when the relatives went to see the bodies, or during the trial

nobody reported that shit before and there are very few pics of that place even if there has to be a full vid somewhere,i hope it leaks someday so people will see the real face of these muslims subhuman animals

Pussy, grow up crybaby.

More than half of them would have been pro-refugee anyway

Who cares

We remember

Save your rage for the coming days, brother

Not this australian badass, so edgy!

Is this an 'alternative' art piece?

Good. Actions have consequences.

Holy crap, what the fuck?

It was worth it to make this humorous image

They are in a better place now, user

I confirm that you heard rumors.

Did the cartels take a liking to mohammed?

The way to getting our countries back is to make life unpleasant for the traitors, then the invaders.

It is true. The tortured and mutilated tbe victims who were too injured to run.

Fpbp

Someone should add the Berlin and Stockholm truck attacks to this image.

It's difficult getting a handle on world events out here in the colonies-thanks for your wisdom snaggle toothed limey.

suck a dick you Brit cuck

jews did this, muslims got blamed. jews did slavery white race was blamed. Financial meltdown of 2008, no jews were blamed. kicked out of 89 countries 109 times. Now you know.

I laughed though

yurotrash deserve to be exterminated

you think you and your merchants ,bankers and fiat money changers can dictate global economic policies and avoid the consequences at the same time?

start shit get hit

yurogarbage

fixed it for you.

Whatever faggots, school starts again tomorrow.

I thought that night that at least France would wake up, maybe all of Europe.

The lack of a reaction to that attack made me lose all my faith in the future of western society. The reaction to that attack made me more angry than the attack itself.

>you think you and your merchants ,bankers and fiat money changers can dictate global economic policies and avoid the consequences at the same time?

Yes we did, still do, and will continue in the future Muhammad. The life of your fellow sandniggers is worthless, and we need your natural ressources to fuel the progress of the human race.

Now go back to cleaning the public toilets.

It's that simple.

This is the truth right here. These people have brought this on themselves. Until they stand up and say they don't want to flood their own countries with muslim shitkins anymore, don't feel bad for them.

Then we will just continue to hit, bomb, assassinate yous till yous know your place

you want a full scale jihad throughout yurope you'll get it

and we know for a fact yous are highly unprepared for it.

yurotrash

this. should be more known.

>muslims got blamed.

Muslims can do no wrong, shariah law and the hadith have nothing to do with islam. The genocidal warlord, slave keeper and child fucker Muhammad, the perfect example for any man, had nothing to do with islam. Islamic countries have nothing to do with islam. Hezbollah, Hamas, Al-shabaab, boko-haram, AL-Qaeda and Al Nusra have nothing to do with islam.

It's all the jews!! The jews are doing it!! They're eating palestinian babies!!! It's the jews, the jews I tell you!!!

There is an aversion to war within the current generations, raised by a generation who had scene our entire content levelled twice.

It will gradually scatter and people will toughen up again.

>It will gradually scatter and people will toughen up again.

Topkek. Just not today and just not you am I right?

Tosser.

Reporting this post to Polish authorities asap.

>Crying over people who voted for this to happen in the first place

Faggot

We can't wait that long. We need to take back our countries, everyday more white people are killed by migrants, minorities, etc.

Everyday, our platform to fight back from grows weaker and weaker. We can't waste time in this. Those frogs shouldn't have had to die, and they fucking died in vain. The Americans dead after the Boston marathon, the swedes dead after the truck attack, same as nice and Germany. Rotherham. It needs to end.

So when you get shot in your school shooting we can feel free to just assume you deserved it for not supporting gun control?

Fuck you, you dense cunt. Some 15 year old Steam gamer who still wipes his wank up with a Doritos bag is fit to sound off about morality to a bunch of tortured-to-death dead terror-victims? I don't think so.

>polish authorities

bitch I am the authority around here.

Also polaks dont really give a fuck about yurotrash either

why? they voted for it themselves

Keep dreaming. The only issue for your people is to end up in a natural reserve after being slaughtered. Don't worry, I will come with my family to throw you bacon peanuts.

>white people

Stop making this about race.

Speak for yourself you worm.h

reporting done. say hi to your ISP from me!

AK-47 from Obama's gun walking.

come put me is a reserve you piece of yurotrahs scum

I'll cut your fucking head off personally after unloading my AK magazine in you and hang it off my tree, I invite you

please come

It is about race you fucking cunt. French men didn't do this. The people who did it wanted to kill Frenchmen, in France.

What do you think of Jews?

Then why are you preaching to the choir, acting tough online, instead of say red pilling your environment?

This should be the moment that launches the new crusade to eradicate Islam wherever it is found

vocaroo.com/i/s0shhISxmAFM

Yeah I've heard the same thing

Wasnt the first won't be the last. Prepare to be culturally enriched

>Frenchmen

Disbelievers/french culture, they have no real issue with french converts.

By pretending it's about race you're only giving ammo to libtards who feel criticizing a backward totalitarian ideology is somehow a racist thing to do.

Never thought about it that way, thanks. I'm gonna go suck a brown cock now.

At least one horsefucker died that night.
Shame, his S.T.A.L.K.E.R crossover fic was decent.

Autists in schools do this all the time in America, though.

>acting tough
I am swearing at a dunce.

Is that you mister Trudeau?

Yes I can lecture those corpses all I want because I'm still here filling up dorito bags with my semen to send to your mother while those Frenchies are six feet under after facing the wrath and cultural enrichment of allah. Fuck off you cucked Brit. You cucks elected one of those shitskins as mayor of your capital city, allah is coming for you next faggot.

You're right, by being one of the thousands of people on Sup Forums who think muslims need to go, I am personally responsible for liberals being assholes.
Race or culture, the people who killed those people were in no way French and should not have been in France.

Sadiq Khan, you pleb. If you want to sound off about shit at least know a little about it. He has been a decent mayor so far from what I hear, what is the problem?

Attacks like this are the price we pay for living in a modern city, what's the problem?

Snopes says it's false, so I guess we'll never know.

WHAT IS THIS?

WHAT HAPPENED?

>You're right, by being one of the thousands of people on Sup Forums who think muslims need to go, I am personally responsible for liberals being assholes.

No, by being one of the many who can't accurately phrase the issue, namely adherence to disgusting islamic ideology, the left is easily able to frame any opposition to this as somehow racist.

This isn't about many frenchmen being white nor is it about many muslims not being white. It's about the reprehensible ideals and morality that come with islam, the terrible islamic notions on what society should look like and what place (their) religion should hold in it.

>being this new
Terrorist attack in France a while back. Something like 120-150 people doesn't i think.

And yet just last week you cunts were all excusing Spicer's comments as a slip of the tongue.
Get a grip mate.

This shit is truly horrific. All I can do is post smug pepes to try and erase the nauseating feelings of hatred and despair.

lol fuck off autistic yurotrash retard

Don't forget it's not all Muslims. Some Muslims are peaceful and friendly. The real battle is fought in our hearts as we struggle to stay rational and not blame an entire beautiful religion for the actions of the few who didn't even read their Qur'an.

Looks like the lack of info, means its a coverup :(

the nutcracker ballet starring OP

This is exactly what I was talking about in my first post. You retards keep inviting those subhumans into your country and even give them political power and say what's the problem? Then you want America's sympathy when those same savages cut your nuts off. There's no problem you cuck, just go about your day and let the muslims run wild I'm sure you'll be fine.

You almost nailed it, but this bait is a little too obvious

I was being serious, you're getting a visit soon.

>I was being serioud

you mother said the same thing last night after faking her orgasm like the lying whore she is so I slapped her around for a while

>jews did slavery
Proof?

Their genitals were also mutilated, cut off, and stuck in their mouths. The French gvmt tried to keep it quiet.

thank you satan for informing the truth about the evil french government

death to them

nypost.com/2016/07/15/horrifying-details-of-the-bataclan-theatre-massacre-revealed/

>snopes

This is a rumour and was never confirmed.

Is pol neocon propaganda or something? Who gives a fuck about French hipsters getting shot by based Muslims.

Best gig I've been to in ages.
The light show wasn't much to write home about tho...

I heard a rumor that they dressed up in fur-suits and yiffed the dead men while forcing their pregnant girlfriends to watch.

The Muslim-loving french government tried to keep it a secret.

Muslims truly can not stop BTFO white people

AND AFTER THIS THE WHITES DEFEND US MORE HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

kebab removal when?

Literally I know a guy who knows a guy...