Why does this movie portray so many niggers in 14th-16th century France?

Why does this movie portray so many niggers in 14th-16th century France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G40icw9UZuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beauty and the Beasts.

JEWS
was it ever really a question?

Because white cucks and their whore wives like to see niggers in their movies for whatever reason.

wow these 2 are somenice beasts, where re the beauties?

Remember if people don't go and see these types of movies they'll stop making them. Hollywood is a business first. They think by adding more blacks into movies they'll get more black ticket buyers.

Don't forget the painful lesson Sony learned with ghostbusters, it was an embarrassing failure in every way and I doubt they're gonna pull something like that for a while

Its right in the title, beasts = niggers

You know why.

JEWS.

>Gugu Mbatha-Raw

Starve the beast
Go back to the classics
youtube.com/watch?v=G40icw9UZuI

Gugu is a qt

Because they have no grasp of history.

BTW the niggers were expelled from France within a year of their attempted entry in a single battle.

Colette or whatever her name was in this (the one on the left) was qt as fuck and also pure fetish fuel, she got WHITED at the end as well.

They were servants in a magic make believe castle, what's your issue.

>Beauty and the Beast
I assume that's the Beast on OP-pic right?

Everything besmirched by niggers redpills more normal people.
Everyone knows niggers can't even take care of themselves and are less than worthless outside their natural habitat.

>implying niggers aren't beasts
They finally get something right and you still complain.

In the 90s original yes, but this movie makes it clear that they are based in France. If so, my question is what is with all the chocolate people? Jokes aside, I don't mind diversity, but a setting of medieval to renaissance France should be a way more homogeneous culture, especially in a "little town, little quiet village" setting like this one. I feel the forced diversity is unnecessary and kind of gross how its rammed down our throats. The diversity itself is also an issue as there aren't any fried rice or curry people, so they don't even go full diversity either; just niggers. That is my issue.

> Why does this movie portray so many niggers in 14th-16th century France?

Do you remember what Winston did at the ministry of truth?

Because French are niggers

Because it's in Paris.

GUGU MBATHA-RA is TOTALLY 10000% native European kang and TOTALLY not a fake stage name to grab multi-culti street cred GODDAMNIT!

>medieval to renaissance France
It's clearly mid to late 1700s. Think Louis XVI, Versailles, Rococo. It was very obviously France in the original cartoon as well.

It was two characters, both servants in a castle back when France had colonies in Haiti and shit.

because its a fantasy film. star wars has ton-tons and wookies but a black dude shows up and no one is having it

Look at the cloths and hair style. this is set in the 18th century.

It is obvious that the black people in the movie are slaves.

WE WUZ GENERALZ

>Thomas-Alexandre Dumas Davy de la Pailleterie also known as Alexandre Dumas; 25 March 1762 – 26 February 1806) was a general in Revolutionary France and the highest-ranking man of African descent ever in a European army.

i dont know the story. maybe if its snow white but you said it in like general. the three musketeers was done by a nigger so they were there

There is literally only one black person in the entire village, and he's the priest. Which, I will admit, is odd. However, there were freed black people in France around this time. Hell, there were freed black people in America around this time. They reference the plague in this, and a quick google search indicates that it was likely based off the Plague of Marseille. Entirely within the right time frame, and completely believable.

So one black guy isn't a problem. It's an outlier, sure, but they were in this region during this time, so whatever. I got no problem with it. The two blacks in the castle are also fine. One is a singer (I buy that), and the other is literally a servant.

That is a very specific reasoning that I can give to you but that doesn't explain why the villagers of bumfuck nowhere France has a bunch of negros with one having a government role. Am I to really believe "well its possible because 17th century world travelers" is the reason the director decided on the diverse cast? Its not like I don't know the answer, its already been stated in this thread that its all about business and niggers are so simple minded that if they see anything nigger related, they are more likely to spend money.

People dont get this but if you look at marvel you can see it happening. As money goes down so do forced narrarives

A French nobleman bleached a 100% congolese slave girl or something. He took the kid and raised him as white man. He got to general and he got married off to a white beer wench or something. He could only find a low class white woman to marry him and she birthed the writer Dumas.

Uhm, thanks wikipedia guy.

>bunch

Nigga what? I have to admit, I just remembered, I was wrong. There were two black people in the village. One was the guy at the open market (who is in the movie for literally two scenes), and the other guy is a priest. That's it my dude. Again, I will grant you that the black priest thing is weird, but aside from that there is nothing too unbelievable about this in a fucking story where a Prince becomes a god damn monster and his servants become fixtures within his castle.

You want to really criticize this movie? Fine, how about the fact that Belle has a fucking song about how she wants adventure, and wants to travel, but then as soon as some guy with a lot of money shows up - she is DTF and wants to marry him, and become cloistered up in the castle forever.

They need to appeal to their current population

I did not imply that "blacks should've been enslaved historically" or some shit, I just find it distasteful to have to add racial diversity to everything. A Chinese disney movie having all Chinese characters is ok and a Polynesian disney movie having all Polynesian characters is ok too. French movie have all French people is fine too. Original movie had all French people.

But you make a good point nonetheless.

Look up Louise Marie Thérèse as well. Black nun in France during that time period (also rumored to be the bastard child of the French Queen)

Normally I'd agree with you, but black people during that time period in France were not unheard of, and the roles and status they have in the movie are believable.

Underrated

Looks like they're gender flipping the roles.

Literally picking one word in the post and going on a rant and ending it with changing the topic. No I don't want to talk about your hatred of the plot of a disney movie.

Fair enough. You make a good point!

The beast and the beast?
What's going on?

Because now the new tactic of Hollywood is to represent Europeans as niggers like with the Greek Kratos or the Scottish James Bond.

That's literally not criticism. It's the way of the world, boy.

Women don't want clutchy ticking time bomb fuckboys like Gaston.

They like powerful aloof men who can deliver their darkest desires and provide for them in a safe, loving manner.

I know women are literal caricatures to the average untochable far right fuckwit here. So God forbid they're able to make an honest assessment of human romance here. This is the only place on the internet where Assad is a good guy, the boy cries happening wolf all day, and BUT HER EMAILS is somehow an excuse for electing a braindead shitgibbon.

Haha

They were ultra fucking rare.. let's get real here.

>niggers are beasts
Fuck lad, even animals behave better than these 1st gen rapefugees that were brought in few years ago. These cunts are noisy, have no manners and when ever there are more than one, they act like a fucing pact on rabid monkeys. Theselow IQ shits, we should just kill em all.

RIBs in pieces Kouvola.

The left is trying to erase history. Everyone knows full well that black people have contributed absolutely nothing to the history of mankind, so theyre engaging in this shit. Theyre gonna flood movies, tv shows, books, everything and claim black people were the reason whatever it is happened.

Look at that movie about the space program, there were no black men or women involved with that shit. If there had been, we wouldve seen at least one in videos taken at the time.

Sure, but who would have them? A bored spoiled prince that liked collecting exotic things to show off his influence.