ITT We awnser the question, Why are atheists such angry people?

It's mainly disillusionment about something very important. Christianity is pretty weird and Jewy though, so it's extra bad since that's the dominant religion.

Seriously, the bullying against short members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since we are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only short man who finds it hard to take pride in his own body after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my height from insecure losers here. Why not bully fatties or cripples? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful body? Faggots get bullied less than us.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a short man a "manlet"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth man that they are a "manlet"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

they don't have God's love in their heart.

>really long post
>expect me to read
>lolno

because they think since they have figured out there is no god, they are somehow better than everyone else who hasn't.

Serious question
Is anyone still unironically atheist after highschool?

Just hate the idea that the vast majority of people on this planet believe in an imaginary sky goblin

We have landed on the moon and invented the Internet and we still believe in religion. That baffles me.

Just goes to prove a large proportion of the planet are stupid as fuck

Maybe hitler was right

They secretly hate God.

>We have gone to space
>Invented the internet
What does one thing have to do with another?

like most lefties, their beliefs are dictated by their hatred of western norms.

Mainly because they've developed an ego around "being right that their is no god"

Seriously, the bullying against short members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since we are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only short man who finds it hard to take pride in his own body after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my height from insecure losers here. Why not bully fatties or cripples? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful body? Faggots get bullied less than us.
Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call a short man a "manlet"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth man that they are a "manlet"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

because they're all enlightened and don't believe in your skygod fairytales. Anyone who isn't a nihilist and wants to derive purpose from life besides nihilism is just a caveman who hates science.

>anyone who wants to derive purpose from life besides hedonism
corrected

Why? Some of the most renowned scientists in history have been Christian. Most of modern science as we understand it was created by religious people.

>Muhhhh cyber bullying.

heh no offence kiddo

>We have landed on the moon and invented the Internet and we still believe in religion
Reminder that we did the former as a direct response to the godless commie union that challenged us. The God fearing nation won, the atheist nation crumbled into dust.

*scampers over to mommy on tiny widdle legs*
>THEY WON'T STOP CALLING ME 'MANLET'! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;_;
>"Have you tried asking them to stop, sweetie pie?"
>That *whimpers* won't work
>"You won't know until you try, honey
>*whimpers*
>*wipes snot on sleeve*
>Oh- oh- OH- okay WAAAAAAAAAAA
>*scurries back to computer and makes this post*

not true, reddit said so

>2017
>Plebbit

>because they're all enlightened
AHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAA

Christianity pioneered science faggot.

>sees flag

I just think it's conformation bias for the most part you only really know what a person believes when they tell you. I really hate people that throw well wishes back in your face because "lol ur dumb for saying have a happy easter" just take the well wishes and go about your day. Sorry your unshakeable atheism is threaten by a day in the year.

Frustrated is the word you're looking for

Not gonna lie, former atheist here. This is fucking hilarious watching fedoras crash and burn, but seriously we can't let them get their hands on Western civilization.

>Anyone who isn't a nihilist and wants to derive purpose from life besides nihilism is just a caveman who hates science.
Who is Gregor Mendel? Who is Sir Isaac Newton? Who is Galileo Galilee? Who is Blaise Pascal? Hell, Albert Einstein, the most renowned physicist in history, wasn't an atheist.

Christians will be taking our natural sciences back then

You have been enlightened friendo, join us.

Oops, almost forgot about Copernicus.

I don't think it's possible to be an atheist

Edgy cringe teenagers.

they are sick of hearing about your god and how people need to follow rules written by man. if god wants something done it gets done

you must have little faith in his power if you think he needs your consent or help

I'm sure a lot of us were like this when we were 15. Then we became adults and realized that atheism is a mental illness.

>"This is going on reddit!"
Someone is never getting laid.

I like how he waited almost a full day before he came back and said that. Someone was euphoric that day.

I'd be angry too if I had no hope beyond this world.

This world is pure shit. God will come with fire to cleanse it all. Allahu akbar.

M'lady intensifies

faggot

>They secretly hate God.
No such thing.

>falling for this pasta

no wonder you idiots believe in god.

>imaginary sky goblin
p sure not a single person on this planet believes that desu. People who think of the existence of God as a ridiculous notion, presumably by choice, imagine Him as some limited being who's unlikely to exist by definition. God is generally defined as being omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, transcendent, and ultimately incomprehensible. Imposing purposely silly definitions on Him (or any definition), aside from being an appeal to ridicule, does not function as a valid reduction to absurdity because any and all imposed definitions conflict with His actual definition. For example, a "flying spaghetti monster" is either not omnipotent by definition, or its form isn't necessary and therefore arbitrary and non-definitive. If or when the intention is merely to show God is "as ridiculous" as any fantastical thing using false analogies, it is only a redundantly-fallacious appeal to the stone. It's also akin to saying "Look, I can make things up. Therefore your God is made up," and yet these are the kind of unsophisticated arguments atheists use, presumably all because they refuse to conceive of possibility outside our comprehension, lest they have to admit we may be held accountable to something outside ourselves.
>We have landed on the moon and invented the Internet
>implying these are objectively accomplishments or that 'accomplishments' have anything to do with truth
You might as well try to argue that God "obviously" doesn't exist because we invented the VCR. No one beyond the 8th grade should believe this is intelligent or rational thinking.
>That baffles me.
Bafflement generally doesn't cause anger. That's just a red herring. The reason you're angry is because you hate God, but you won't admit He exists, so you're not angry, you're "baffled."
>Just goes to prove a large proportion of the planet are stupid as fuck
It is atheists who are always stupid or liars.

Things went to shit for them so they blamed God (or lack of) and then set out on some sort of mission to hate on him.

As an athiest I think the pointless of life is a great thing, it allows me to find my own meaning in life. It makes it very important to me that I spend my time wisely. I know a lot of others are assholes, I hate that's how most of us are represented. The militant ones are the only people who really argue or talk about it because the ones like me aren't really interested in talking about it. We want to go on about our lives.

The other thing is that I don't know what's worse, death or eternal life. Death means nothingness and eternal life means you will eventually go through an infinite number of possibilities. Eventually there would be nothing left to do.

>trips
>confirmed faggot
>thinking anything on pol isn't bait

forgot link
It's because they have no interest in what's true or discovering that they're wrong. Look at mister 1 post by this ID here: He probably left the thread immediately after calling God a "sky goblin" - because he has no arguments. Irrationality and knowledge of one's irrationality is a cause for anger as an emotional, rather than logical, defense. Atheists are basically leftists.

Why not just leave the guy alone with his bible stuff?
Are you really that lonely and bitter that you have to harass people on FB because they have different interests to you?

I'm atheist. I used to be very angry when I was 8-16 years old.

Although not for the reasons you might think.

>damage control

go back to worshipping your jew messiah

what about eternal re-occurrence where you forget your past? like an eternal amnesia?

They don't hate God. The don't believe in Him. They're angry because they're nihilists who don't believe in anything and they're trying to come up with a rational, logical way to describe an inherently irrational, illogical universe, whilst having no baseline system to start from.

>Most of modern science as we understand it was created by religious people.
Hahaha hahaha. No

Hahaha hahaha. Yes

It isn't "pasta" just because some butthurt idiot newfag decided he would copy it and paste it everywhere. copypasta isn't something you can just co-opt to be your personal tool of passive aggression, you stupid newfag idiots. pasta has to be funny and original enough to have variations.

is that any different from dying? All I know is that I'm going to make the most of my time because I don't know if I'll get anymore after this. I want to spend time with the people I love and I want to see things I've never seen.

I don't have a YOLO attitude about life, there is no meaning in partying. We need to create our own meaning and mine is love, family and adventure.

Ughh

Just gonna leave this here.

>Googling is hard. I'd rather be an ignorant edgelord instead.

>Christians
Abort a baby.
>Muslims
Draw a picture of Muhammad.
You have no idea what anger is boy, go to church, scream for skydaddy and fuck off. The most vocal supports of Iseral are Christcucks.

>Kill an innocent human being who had no choice in the matter and hasn't had a chance to live, but let's just toss him in the garbage because it's inconvenient.

Yeah, that's pretty fucking angering for a lot of people.

The bible says to spread His word to all living things. Christians don't tell people about Jesus because they think God is impotent. How many times in your life have Christians tried to tell you about Jesus? 2? 3? Does it even still happen since you started sporting your edgy cargo pants/deathmetal shirt combo in the 8th grade?

Is it because God kicked you out of Heaven for being a giant edgelord?

The only angry atheists/agnostics I've ever encountered have all lost their faith at some point. I was raised without any religion, so I'm not particularly troubled by it. I guess for those that have lost their faith, it's more of an emotional issue.

Some good reasons for me to be angry about religious fanatics.

> Dick mutilated due to religious BS
inb4 Jew

> Waste of time learning imaginary stories.Forced to attend church, Sunday school.

> Caned (6 lashes) when I refused to attend Church. Bruises took 10 days to heal.

> Be cancer patient. Learn that I have to die slowly and painfully because "you are not allowed to die until God wants to take you". So no peaceful death for me (voluntary euthanasia).

>As an athiest I think the pointless of life is a great thing
>It isn't shallow; it's deep!
literally "no u" thinking

You know man, I kinda hate athiest fags too

But recently these crazy Christian ramblings have been getting to me

>The don't believe in Him.
That's a lie. Notice how I said they "secretly" hate God.

>maybe

you're new

Dude, just because your parents were abusive doesn't mean that religion is to blame. People who are like that are gonna find ways to justify it even without religion ever entering the equation.

>tl;dr I'm angry at my parents
I hear prostitution is more lucrative than atheism. Maybe you should try that out.

Atheist here, used to a very angry person, hated people that believed in god and didn't want to talk to them because of it, went on places like r/atheism and shit talked theists. Now I hate those type of people and think both sides can have reasonable well informed opinions and be great people. Just don't be irrational is all honestly. There's bad and good to both sides.

Well yeah kinda. I learned about the Holocaust when I was 8 or so and I was really angry that Germans were supposed to feel shame for this even though Christians (who have committed plenty of atrocities) were not shamed at all or very little for the actions of those who came before them.

Not even kidding this was the thought process in my 8 year old brain. I remember it very well because I used to argue with my father over this a lot.

>science (which has always been at odds with religion) proves the universe has an order
>religions can claim their deity of choice preemptively said the universe has an order
its not atheists that are butthurt. its the satan praising afterlife worshipers that have to keep retconning their prefabricated religions to match up with the latest version of scientific reality.

>your parents

Good try.

Euthanasia laws have nothing to do with my parents, who both support it.

The only school available required forced church attendance. Again not my parents' doing.

We do not have legal euthanasia because of the power of the religious lobby.

>They secretly hate God.

Citation required.

How can you hate something that doesn't exist. Or to be more precise, how can you hate the thousands of "gods" none of whom exist?

Do you hate Zeus?

Other made-up "gods" are irrelevant.
>but you're God's made-up

>your God is the same as other made-up "gods" because He's made-up
>therefore He's made up

>what is circular reasoning
>what is begging the question

Knowledge of God is just inevitable. You're lying.

Harder for them to relieve stress.

- go to therapists instead of praying or confessing
- take hardcore psychoactive drugs to feel better instead of going to church, singing, praying, and blowing off steam peacefully.

What's the point of getting off the "opiate of the masses" if you're gonna take real opiates anyway?