Why are Niggers so violent, Sup Forums?

Why are Niggers so violent, Sup Forums?

Is it Genetics, Culture, Poverty.. or Lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=WrVHnllJ0H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

I think all contribute.

socioeconomics

>Why are Niggers so violent, Sup Forums?
>Niggers

found the problem

All of the above, and more.

White people
you probably think I'm kidding but I'm dead serious
Whites have successfully broken a race, it angers me as you continue to point and laugh
One day I truly pray that it will happen to you

fpbp
The only caveat i'd add is that poverty in itself doesn't correlate with increased aggression or criminality. RELATIVE poverty does, i.e. a uniformly poor town will have less crime than one in which there's large income disparities. And niggers.

>Be treated different
>Get a chip on your shoulder
>Act differently because of it
>This reinforces the people who treat you differently

It's a vicious cycle. It will probably never end unless African Americans get their own homeland and white Americans get their own homeland. Then they can develop their own unique culture and eventually come together and trade and shit

>Whites have successfully broken a race
Sure, the american nogs are in such a sorry state compared to the glorious civilisation that the african kangz have created. Obvoous b8, but have you heard of Papua New Guinea? Nothing but nogs and they still eat bats and wear feathers as clothes in the modern era.

It won't. Whites will die before being broken...However, when it gets to that point everyone else is already dead, too, at the hands of whites.

t. White and Proud

>and more.
Please list.

So cities would have more crime from niggers than a town with niggers?

...perhaps

Give the nogs the black belt, they can keep that

Genetics are the foremost factor, pic related

they think only of the now, they have very poor conception of the future. when a nigger sees an unattended bike he will take it because he can only think, "there is a bike, I want to have that bike" because they are incapable of thinking, "there is a bike, if I took that bike, I would be taking someone else's bike and that's wrong"

for comparison with pure African blacks, American blacks are supposedly something like 20% white, so the breed in America are probably better than the niggers in France who came from North Africa, on average.

Latin America has higher crime rates than Africa.

It seems that mixed race people are more violent than pure niggers.

Would you expect a chimp to conform to modern society?

Didn't think so

same reason why whites are more violent than asians or jews. jews in particular had a massive head start on whites in terms of "being civilized" while it took europe another 1000 years to get to where Jews were already at in the middle ages. Africa is progressing at an appalling rate right now. yes, compared to our current societies they are still shit-tier, but who is to say in 100, 300, 500 years they aren't at the level current european nations are at?

I think the biggest sign of their potential is the fact that when given toilets, they actually use them and their isn't an innate desire to defecate on streets like some people.

genetics lead to a culture of poverty and violent lifestyle

>So cities would have more crime from niggers than a town with niggers?
They do. Not provy to the crime stats for small towns specifically, but there's definitely more crime in cities: american blacks' inherent violent and jealous nature, toxic culture, compounded with the income inequality that is more pronounced in cities definitely explains the high murder rate per capita in Americoon cities.

Whites and institutionalized racism.

*privy

is there even something worthy of a crime in africa?

jews used the media to emasculate whites and empower blacks, not asians not latinos, but only blacks

because they're niggers

uh, they eat more than bats. they eat each other

le epic based user gets his world views shaped on green texts and reddit screencaps. truly the sign of a rational human being.

Reminder: the poorest whites are less violent than the richest blacks.

Anyone seriously interested in this subject should go to the Alternative Hypothesis site and read the study's.

[B]erhaps

All 3

>uh, they eat more than bats. they eat each other
that too, although i thought that practice ended in th 19th century Tbh, not sure though. PNG was essentially unaffected by EBIL white imperialism, they live in a proper Garden of Eden, a true nigger utopia and they still didn't do shit.

In order of descending influence:
Lifestyle, Culture, Poverty, Genetics.

Simple fact is that most people who end up in bad situations do so because they never try to be what they know they can be.

There is always tomorrow........

You're somewhere around "responding to tone" on the argument pyramid

That post is accurate. To those that say that the mild weather and abundance of game and fresh fruit in africa made it so blacks didn't HAVE to develop advanced societies in order to survive, what about cambodia? Fruit trees, never snows, and yet they built the Angkor Wat complex, impressive for slanty-eyed rice eaters.

>i dont get all my info from Sup Forums infographs and greentexts
>posts an infograph
congratulations on proving my point, user

You're intellectually dishonest or you're trolling. You cannot refute the point that genetics cause niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>act like a nigger
>get treated like a nigger
>whine because you're treated like a nigger

CHECKED
H_H
E___E
C_____C
K_______K
E_________E
D___________D

I hereby witness your quadruple digits and your truth

At least when they punch white ladies, she's down for a standing eight.

your point was not backed up by anything other than an anecdote from somebody else. what exactly is there to refute? you already had no ground to stand on and you still have not made a coherent argument. pic related: its you, now prove to me that it isn't.

It's fatherlessness that lead to a degeneration of culture and the cycle of increasing fatherlessness may have been started by the Great Society expansion of welfare.

go move to the ghetto if you love niggers so much

This.
Whites have been systematically destroying every nonwhite culture it could get its hands on and attempting to replace it with their own for centuries.

>deflection and admittance of defeat into a strawman
*teleports behind you* gg kid

it will always be anecdotal evidence because more and more governments in the west forbidding racial crime statistics, how else are you going to warn people to never relax around blacks?

sdsdsd

praise kek

This is literally exactly how autists on Sup Forums act. On Sup Forums and everywhere else.

All 4, but liberals want to pin it all on poverty (and won't even admit that genetics plays a role)

but why would whites be so goddamn good at it if they weren't superior?

>Why are Niggers so vi--

its got to do with how you are raised, a lot of black people are raised to hate authority and that their problems are the white mans fault

Fatherlessness is strongly correlated with being a person of color. It is hard to tease out statistically which is the fundamental problem. I suspect person of colorness.

a mixture of culture and lack of education, but mostly it comes from the parents. either from not teaching them proper values, out right encouraging nigger values or from just not being there in the first place, forcing them to receive social cues from their parentless nigger brethren.

alot of nigger problems can be put down to crab mentality

Because you displayed just as much Jewry as the Jews themselves while doing it, and you still managed to get out Jewed by them in the long run.

I'll be laughing if all this "white genocide" bullshit you guys shill so much actually turns out to be true.

All of the above.

>It will probably never end unless African Americans get their own homeland

Yes! That is why Africa is so peaceful and prosperous!

I'll be honest. I'd fuck the one on the right. Hard.

take a breath my deeply butthurt friendo, all will be well, don't forget that your opinion is meaningless, just like mine

I see daddy's home.

But you were always that way. Do you think the racism against you from all other races through time is a coincidence?

It's amazing how some random african kid born ina random african country will be affected by white people

Broke what?
What empire across the sea has lost its sons?
What inventions and culture were lost?
Literally nothing

Our predatory society which takes advantage of those with poor short-term planning skills revealed what they were.

The only reason why he exists is because whites have been throwing money away trying to help africans for decades now.

Remove white charity and intervention and the indigenous african will probably be rendered extinct by the chinese in 50 years.

>posts photoshopped guy to represent a "retard" as an insult
>intelligence and behavior have nothing to do with genetics, guys!!!
>it's all culture, guys!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=WrVHnllJ0H4

Culture and maybe ge etics because they need to run from lions so they get the hormone adrenaline quicker
KEK

Parenting at an early age has alot to do with it, just as it is with any race. Cultural influences have a large factor as well as economic influences.

I think being born black is just like being born anything else, if that person has intelligence..

Behaving like an animal however is unbecoming of anyone. That is why there is a difference between someone who acts right and someone who acts and behaves in an arrogent fashion.

kek

genetics

>First day on pol
>Think this is a good argument that hasn't been refuted thousands of times

Low IQ