there are posters here who genuinely still don't think India is a superpower by 2030?

> there are posters here who genuinely still don't think India is a superpower by 2030?

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/384822-india-yamuna-river-damage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerns_and_controversies_over_the_2010_Commonwealth_Games
theaustralian.com.au/news/world/delhi-games-legacy-is-one-of-debt-and-crime/news-story/b49ed665ed010bc427d6bdf0ffccfbf6?nk=c57decb6ac5bac2339580c197f5eb4bf-1492327198
youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theft_of_electricity
money.cnn.com/2015/08/05/news/economy/india-beef-exports-buffalo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI
youtube.com/watch?v=CxPcuYHPHpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once they learn how to use toilets and deal with the massive corruption, we'll talk

>superpower

more like pooperpower

Super power by 2020 you mean?

More like superpooper

Memes aside, India is developing as best as they can. They were a nation of villages in 1947, and they've managed to pull a lot of people out of poverty and remain a secular democracy in a sea of theocratic dictatorships. They have a lot of development left, but I have hope for India.

lol

how come everytime I see an indian online it's some fucking pervert creeping on girls?

They day they learn to use the loo will be the day they become a force to be reckoned with.

They have real rape culture in India, unlike here in the states. The men do as they please with whatever sow they see roaming the streets. Most of the feminist terms you hear around college campuses now a days where being used in india to combat the actual rape problem they had. I think they might have made some progress there but i doubt it. For whatever reason feminist decided to bring that stupid shit here where people already know better, there must have been some sort of marxist agenda fueling all that.

I hope they fly around in vimanas and destroy china.

why do pakis and pajeets hate each other?

One is muslim
That is all you need to know

Aren't you muslim?

>super power
>still don't have toilets to shit in

humanity is fucked

Yeah
>malaysia is a peaceful developed country
Said no one ever

As soon as they discover how to power rockets with fecal matter.

Its OK Pajeet, we know you got your greencard )) Fuck off now )) Go culturally enrich the West ))

do that mean yall take your smelly asses back home?

THIS

>tfw malaysia was chinese not too long ago

>Mike is a great cartoonist
Said no one ever

poo

POOPOWER BY 2020 BOYS

Look at this fabulous house, perfect for any Indian family. Only 2 minutes foot travel to the road

TAKE POO
TO LOO

>superpower by 2030

Supoopower.

70,00,00,000 INR
MFW GDP per capita is fucking 5,000 INR

rt.com/news/384822-india-yamuna-river-damage/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerns_and_controversies_over_the_2010_Commonwealth_Games

theaustralian.com.au/news/world/delhi-games-legacy-is-one-of-debt-and-crime/news-story/b49ed665ed010bc427d6bdf0ffccfbf6?nk=c57decb6ac5bac2339580c197f5eb4bf-1492327198

Away with you, they literally cant even host a festival or world event

POOCLEAR CAPABILITIES

Poo

You missed the important, funny aspect, of the picture, Pradeep

No thats all memes and shit but you guys dont realize how bad the ground situation is. If a guy is making 5,000 INR per month, how is EVER going to afford one of these house - with or without toilets lol

India has the same problem as China.

I like the elephant analogy though.

Elephants have huge brains. Way more brainpower than humans. Why aren't they the "superpower" of the animal kingdom, outthinking us and building space ships?

Because they're so huge, they have to spend all day eating and most of their brainpower is actually used to control their raw mass. They don't have enough brainpower or time to contemplate the details of the universe.

India and China: very similar problem. They are too big with too many people. All of their money for the foreseeable future most go to improving and sustaining the basic lives of their people. They don't have money to spend on being a military superpower because they are still trying to get plumbing, electricity and roads to all their people. They might actually never get away of this.

They will always be minor powers because there is just too much infrastructure to take care of to ever afford anything else.

shit poor countries in latin america have toilets ffs

Why have toilets in the house when you can POO IN POOL.

I hope they nuke the Pakis.

There is no such thing as too many people, especially considering the way chink goverment treats it's their own people for the trade with the USA

dump all your poo memes lads

No clouds in that pic huh hm thats weird that its always so vastly clear on all these CG-- "satellite pictures" from nasa (google what Nasa means in Hebrew)

The average person in the first world couldn't afford that house, it's $10 million USD m8

I don't.

It's a fucking cesspool. You literally could die if you eat at the wrong restaurant even after getting vaccines and taking the right pills. Fucking abhorrent pajeets.

They shit in their own water supply and most cannot afford a fucking washcloth. They wipe their shit from their ass with their hands and literally cannot afford to wash up afterwards. It's a fucking disaster there.

Wasn't that a pic of simultaneous match lighting to rid the smell after holy shit week?

How dare you mock this rising superpower?

WHOA

>One is the largest Democracy in the world and is also secular

>The other is Muslim

do the math desu

They already are

I don't care about India. I just want all of them to go back.

I am already scared of indian master race coming here in 2030 and mocking us for not shitting in a streets.

>

Muslims have a history of slaughtering sikhs and hindus

There are decaying bodies in the river by your capital
Sweetie

:^)

>le suberbower bai 420 XDDDDDDDDD
you're gonna have to learn how to use toilets first pajeet

Congratulations. time to destroy that shithole Pakistan and reclaim indus valley.

>space memes
>shitty cow piss drinking extremist who forces bank accounts and still has 30K villages without power

a country of rapists top kek

I don't know why brownies have the highest rate for rape

this is a chart of feces concentration

youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

The worst part is thinking how many wipe their asses by hand and then work on cooking. I would not eat anything made by an Indian.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ

>there are posters here who actually bump this slide thread

>Implying countries that dont poo in loo can be superpowers

Imagine getting invaded by billions of pajeets as they shit all over your streets, and launch poos that they did earlier at your homes with medieval trebuchets they just invented.

Morale would crumble and we'd be powerless to stop them

>implying wiping your ass with thin toilet paper is any better

if your fingers smell like shit after wiping your ass, the toilet paper isn't thick enough. if your fingers still smell like shit (or an artificial flowery/fruity scent) after washing them thoroughly with soap and water, the soap isn't actually killing the poop bacteria.

Not while China controls Tibet

>areyoutryingtojewme.mp4

It was 2020, Pajeet

>Just look at increase in wasted resources
wow

I agree that only the paper does not clean everything, and that's why we need to wash but the fucking hand should not have to touch the shit for that.

Anyway, are you enjoying the holidays in the USA, pajeet?

this country is doomed.
the part of the popluation that is breeding like rabbits is also uneducated and shit in the streets
the educated ones that poo in loo escape the shit hole
But who cares. most of the countries will be third world by 2030 anyway

Germany and Japan were heaps of ash. It took them two weeks to surpass modern India.

>India is literally shitting on our nw coast
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree. Instead of worrying about those who can not be superpowers, they should think of those who are superpowers and who will cease to be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theft_of_electricity
>India loses more money to theft than any other country in the world
GDP is really idiotic measurement of advanced. Yes, they are superpower. They are supper cattle for Americans/Anglo, which is why you will never see bad things about India on television. All they do is talk about some bullshit cow worship.
money.cnn.com/2015/08/05/news/economy/india-beef-exports-buffalo/
>India was the world's top beef exporter last year, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture
India is complete opposite of what they are promoting.

Bioluminescent poo.

David Cross really let himself go

>Country run by malays
>instantly shit

I actually feel bad since my dad and a lot of my friends are from there. Fucking malays.

Agreed.
BTW OP's picture is either fake, or taken during a festival.
This is because most of the light is concentrated in the UP/Bihar states which is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE because those are the most backward states in the country, and where villages don't get electricity for upto 17 hours a day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
To prove my point.
Compare this image with the map to call BS

>can afford a pool
>dont have a toilet

You're a fucking idiot who can't separate things that don't matter with things that do. China is the same as India in a lot of ways, but are a superpower because of their manufacturing. If India can increase their manufacturing, and take some of the business from China (as tensions increase), they will become hugely influential.

Only retards don't recognise that India is developing very quickly.

Amazing

No amount of light bulbs will make you a superpower you dumb shiteater

To be a superpower a country must be able to project military power globally. They're both regional powers.

A fucking leaf.

AKA Ass poop cleaner here

>fitting less efficient lighting
>advanced

YouTube removed criticism:
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI
Here's a newer video:
youtube.com/watch?v=CxPcuYHPHpw

They make sure to delete all videos that show migration is bad, like they are trying to hide the fact that millions are illegally employed in India to dig in sewers with bare hands.

I always use a wet wipe after regular wiping, and wash my hands a lot.

>some people still fall for this meme chart
Read the URL on top of the picture you fucking niggers

Countries = people, not buildings or soil, bombed or not both were already developed at that point.
I'd say Japan's and especially Germany's rise to industrialization in the 19th century were far more impressive than what India could ever do though.

Just imagine the billions of poor shitskins around the world suddenly consuming fuel and precious metals at the same rate Europe, Japan, and America do today.
We need to cut China off and introduce manmade viruses into Africa before it's too late.

>Paki

>Humans

Use the men as working force while half starve smart idea and then increase CO2 and later flood some parts of their country seems smart :-)

Build one of those longdrop eco toilets. Or dig a small hole and bury your shit.

I have thoughts like this at night and it makes me anxious about the future, I legit worry about the shit hole the world is going to be in 30 years

>superpower without direct access to the Atlantic
>superpower that is overpopulated
>superpower with a population that consists of 80% uneducated, inbred retards
>superpower that is plagued by excessive class (caste, even!) conflict
>superpower that is blocked from its surrounding regions by two large mountain ranges

seriously mate. these sub-humans have such fragile egos its ridiculous. to think that I breathe the same polluted air as these nigger tier people.

>superpower without direct access to the Atlantic
China
I wont read any further

The Bhutan-India border.