HE IS RISEN

Happy Easter, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=j0RhLJYKi-4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36yPt8xqIGk
youtube.com/watch?v=V7l517BNCts
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tKexc4wSM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ&ytbChannel=اناشيد اسلامية
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/HWA/k/465/Plain-Truth-About-Easter.htm
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.CGGWeekly/ID/527/Why-Passover-Not-Easter.htm
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Acts 10:34A, 37-43
Peter proceeded to speak and said:
"You know what has happened all over Judea,
beginning in Galilee after the baptism
that John preached,
how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth
with the Holy Spirit and power.
He went about doing good
and healing all those oppressed by the devil,
for God was with him.
We are witnesses of all that he did
both in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem.
They put him to death by hanging him on a tree.
This man God raised on the third day and granted that he be visible,
not to all the people, but to us,
the witnesses chosen by God in advance,
who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead.
He commissioned us to preach to the people
and testify that he is the one appointed by God
as judge of the living and the dead.
To him all the prophets bear witness,
that everyone who believes in him
will receive forgiveness of sins through his name."

>Psalm 118
youtube.com/watch?v=36yPt8xqIGk

>Colossians, 3:1-4
If then you were raised with Christ, seek what is above,
where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
Think of what is above, not of what is on earth.
For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
When Christ your life appears,
then you too will appear with him in glory.

>Victimae Paschali Laudes & Alleluia
youtube.com/watch?v=V7l517BNCts
>Directly following is the Easter Gospel

>The Gospel of John, 20:1-9
On the first day of the week,
Mary of Magdala came to the tomb early in the morning,
while it was still dark,
and saw the stone removed from the tomb.
So she ran and went to Simon Peter
and to the other disciple whom Jesus loved, and told them,
"They have taken the Lord from the tomb,
and we don't know where they put him."
So Peter and the other disciple went out and came to the tomb.
They both ran, but the other disciple ran faster than Peter
and arrived at the tomb first;
he bent down and saw the burial cloths there, but did not go in.
When Simon Peter arrived after him,
he went into the tomb and saw the burial cloths there,
and the cloth that had covered his head,
not with the burial cloths but rolled up in a separate place.
Then the other disciple also went in,
the one who had arrived at the tomb first,
and he saw and believed.
For they did not yet understand the Scripture
that he had to rise from the dead.

And now, I shall open the floor to our Easter Sermon

JESUS = KEK.

god bless everyone on Sup Forums on this day

we're all degenerate faggots who are hellbound

but i love you all

My child, today even the most accursed of men may rejoice in God. If you can make your aim true and your spirit pure, you can set yourself upon the right path. Join us.

I really ought to go to church sometime but I don't really know how to go about it. I meant to go today but got drunk yesterday and slept in. What would have happened if I had turned up?

What Jesus have to do with eggs and bunny? Why ressurections date is changing every year when it is like for example birthdays: on the same day every year? Doesn't make you think?

Much more elaborate hymns, for one. In addition, a fairly uplifting sermon. After the mass there would certainly be social events for all ages, starting with egg hunts for the children and a casual brunch for adults.

Eggs maybe symbolize birth/rebirth. Also kids used to roll coloured hard-boiled eggs down hills to symbolize the rolling away of the stone. Dunno about bunnies probably an American marketing thing.

Poland, I am dissapoint. Easter's date shifts with the lunar calendar since it happened at roughly the same time as Passover (a lunar calendar-timed event), and the bunnies/eggs shit was a conversion tactic/spring symbolism thing in the European cultures.

If you thought Christmas Trees or Wreaths were native to the middle east, boy do I have some stories to tell you.

He is risen indeed! Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, he is risen!

KING OF KINGS!
LORD OF LORDS!

Happy Passover!

Хpиcтocъ вocкpece!

Adevărat a înviat!

Happy Easter!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tKexc4wSM

Alithos anesti!

Soon, Christians will have irrefutable proof of who Jesus really was.

truly He is risen

Soon everyone will know who satan really is.

Repent.

This polack is in a time of great need, friends. Let us show them The Grace of The Lord

Boиcтинa вocкpece

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgNwZDF9LQ&ytbChannel=اناشيد اسلامية

Don't make confusion, read the scriptures.

I will pray for you and everyone who is blind and deaf.

cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/HWA/k/465/Plain-Truth-About-Easter.htm

excerpt

>Its Chaldean Origin
Easter, as Alexander Hislop says (The Two Babylons, p. 103), "bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead. Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis, the queen of heaven. . . ."
The ancient gods of the pagans had many different names. While this goddess was called Astarte by the Phoenicians, it appears on Assyrian monuments found by Layard in excavations at Nineveh as Ishtar (Austen H. Layard, Nineveh and Babylon, Vol. II, p. 629). Both were pronounced "Easter." Likewise, Bel (referred to in the Old Testament), also was called Molech. It was for sacrificing to Molech (I Kings 11:1-11, especially verse 7, where Molech is called an abomination) and other pagan gods that the Eternal condemned Solomon, and rended away the Kingdom of Israel from his son.
In the ancient Chaldean idolatrous sun-worship, as practiced by the Phoenicians, Baal was the sun god; Astarte, his consort or wife. And Astarte is the same as Ishtar, or the English "Easter."
Says Hislop: "The festival, of which we read in Church history, under the name of Easter, in the third or fourth centuries, was quite a different festival from that now observed in the Romish [and Protestant] Church, and at that time was not known by any such name as Easter. It was called Pascha, or the Passover, and . . . was very early observed by many professing Christians. . . . That festival agreed originally with the time of the Jewish Passover, when Christ was crucified. . . . That festival was not idolatrous, and it was preceded by no Lent" (The Two Babylons, p. 104).

I can't believe you guys missed Passover.
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.CGGWeekly/ID/527/Why-Passover-Not-Easter.htm

cool prayer bro

I on the other hand pray a violent revolution breaks out in north amereeka soon

Xristos anesti brothers.
Hristos Voskrese!

Christ has risen!

Praise God!

Indeed, he has!

Niedlugo wszystko jebnie, badz cierpliwy. Biblia mowi prawde, Jezus powroci. Jestesmy w ostatnich dniach. Mam nadzieje ze dostrzezesz to czego inni nie widza i nie chca widziec.

Alithos anesti.

May we all see the true meaning of this day and ensure we make it know we will rise with Christ across all social media while the sheep talk about bunnies

ჭეშმარიტად აღსდგა! :3
Happy Easter, Sup Forums

You guys are so cute, when you talk in your language :3 I love it

bamp

i didn't know you people even had a language desu
i thought you spoke russian

>Biblia mowi prawde

biblia jest fałszem dla naiwnych goyi tak jak ta jebana abrahamska religia który ten naród nigdy nie powinien uznawać od początku.

They'll be speaking Turkish soon

most of them do anyways

lmfao

You dissapoint me, polan ;_;

vaistinu vaskrs

lol fuck you and die a violent death, same to your whole shithole

hmmmm....what did they mean by this?

Maybe I'm just early and they'll update it with their doodle soon.

I will be very cross if you make me excommunicate people in the Easter Thread. If the issue is date conflicts with the Eastern church, this all seems pretty silly.

(((google)))

logic shall set you free brother. I will wait for you in oblivion.

yea i've realized this shit too
i fucking hate google, literally the most cucked company ever

>Jesus was a kike on a stick

From Infogalactic: “The Talmud has two components: the Mishnah (Hebrew: משנה, c. 200 CE), a written compendium of Rabbinic Judaism's Oral Torah (Talmud translates literally as "instruction" in Hebrew); and the Gemara (c. 500 CE), an elucidation of the Mishnah and related Tannaitic writings that often ventures onto other subjects and expounds broadly on the Hebrew Bible. The term "Talmud" may refer to either the Gemara alone, or the Mishnah and Gemara together.”

If you’re too stupid to figure this out, modern Judaism, all which was based on the Talmud, wasn’t formed until 200CE. So in face the kikes today weren’t the original kikes; modern Judaism was an Anti-Christian cult founded between the third and fifth century. Saying Christ was a Jew is a statement far below nigger tier.

Also, when Jesus was born the Roman Empire was 10% Jewish, becoming less than 1% afterwards. So in a way, Jesus ERADICATED almost the ENTIRE JEWISH POPULATION.

>Christianity itself is cucked

Modern egalitarianism is based off the French Revolution, started by ATHEISTS AND DEISTS. So anyone who says Christianity is at fault for leftism is fundamentally retarded.

As a concession, if you say that the churches are messed up, you're correct - too much kike influence, indeed.

And while you’re at it, you can thank the 81% Evangelicals who voted Trump, as opposed to the 71% of kikes, 68% of the irreligious, and 62% of those of other faiths. You’re welcome, faggots.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/how-the-faithful-voted-a-preliminary-2016-analysis/

HAPPY EASTER. Christ is risen!

but jewrachnids are already in oblivion, they're not sufficiently aware to make the distinction.

They're not doing an easter doodle anymore since, according to them, they already did it once in 2000.

Happy Easter. God bless you all.

DEUS VULT

Vedic Rite of the Catholic Church when?

Smacznego jajka, mokrego dyngusa i Świąt w gronie rodzinnym!
Happy Easter Sup Forums!

Happy Easter, user

>tfw grew out of the atheism meme

Hristos a Inviat and happy Easter, Sup Forums.

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

damn you're right i totally forgot Śmigus dyngus
gonna do some preperations

bunnies are a symbol of spring in general. The eggs are the ones kept during Lent to feast on Easter (since meat, eggs and dairy were prohibited those days, but the chickens still laid them.). Of course there are other interpretations.

Im not religious at all and I certainly have my reservations about Christianity but in the end I do wish all you guys a happy Easter, it is the holiest day of the year.

In Spanish it's called Pascua, dumbo.

Happy Easter from Cyborg Jesus

Happy Easter
my fellow faggots.

Christus Resurrexit

Christus heri et hódie
Princípium et Finis,
Alpha et Omega.
Ipsíus sunt témpora
et sæcula.
Ipsi glória et impérium
per univérsa æternitátis sæcula. Amen.