Getting a double major in Mechanical Engineering/Corporate Finance

Getting a double major in Mechanical Engineering/Corporate Finance...

What are the rest of you Sup Forumssters doing with your lives?

Adv Science majoring in Infection, Immunity.

Finishing up PhD in aerospace materials engineering, hoping to use it to develop tools to defeat the globalists.

I'm Donald Trump.

getting old mostly

double majoring applied mathematics and economics. Neo nazi street fighting is my hobby

growing big and strong eating lots of bagie bites and pizza rollies

getting my pDh in Women's studies, wbu?

applying for medical residency to become a licensed physician

Enlisted, now 3 yrs in Molecular Bio major, then maybe pharm school.

Also, /fit/tizen here.

convicted of 4 misdemeanor assaults and 1 other charge

best job I can hope for at this point is a drug abuse counselor

my mom bought me a condo though and she has 2 mil in assets, so my future is actually OK

working in a call center wondering where it all went wrong

>turn you into a fucking nigger
I'll pass.

>all these jobs careers that will be replaced by robots in 10-20 years

Applied for the police after my master degree in law and criminology. Now patrolling the culturally rich areas of Brussels, and actually making a good living of it.

Fucking it up

Do you need external recognition for your hard work? Is this a humblebrag disguised as a question?

kek, i got a statal job here in italy
thanks to our law i cannot be fired ever
i'm set for life

Work as a farm hand

plotting my escape from this hellhole

Work as a farm hand

Writing.
Also have a bach. in mechanical engineering, but can't find a well paying job in slavistan.

Those trips make so much sense...

studying philosophy

>fugg

NEETing for the moment.

I'm not letting some kikes put me 40k in debt for a degree. I got a Permanent DQ when I tried to enlist so I can't go military either.

Becoming an accountant with stock broker as both bachelor degrees. Love both jobs despite being behind a computer screen and crunching numbers. Plan is to earn 3 or 4 million (if our dollar does not go to shit in value) and retire to focus on politics and being an advocate for American values.

I'm a journalist. It's shitty pay but wew lad, what a way to make a living.

BTW can anyone redpill me on ok paying jobs that don't require a degree?

I would be down to see your articles if you make it interesting. I means you can always travel if your feeling risky.

scraping through the end of my mechatronics engineering degree cause im bored and unmotivated

got my degree in mecatronics and robotics ,self-employed,making drones,fixing law enforcement and millitary equipment

The Military.

go the trade route

respectable and (mostly) non-pozzed fields

I got permanently DQd when trying to enlist. It's non-waiverable

>tfw about to graduate with Economics degree

Wow not bad. Higher on the list than I thought. I'm ok with this.

Oh cool. Any public projects you working on right now or do you have to keep hush because its classified

Getting major in biomedical engineering

About to graduate with a bachelor's in accounting but I'm probably going to join the academy after I graduate to become a police officer

Even trade school puts you in debt. Is there any way to get an apprenticeship without union fuckery? Nearest unions from me are 2 hours away.

nigger take the debt Jew and complain about it like everyone else

it's better than sitting around and rotting

also some companies will pay for you to go through school if you work for them after

look up Mike Rowe's nonprofit blue collar thing

Have a BE:H in Mechanical Engineering.
Currently learning 2 languages and getting back into playing piano. I want to try ball room dancing.

You could try volunteer work for XP. Or just go into priesthood.

I'm doing a BA in engineering first year. I fucking hate it and am seriously considering military. I'd rather work for the government than a private entity.

double major math and business, going to work for (((them))) bc at least i can be rich as i watch my race die

atm im upgrading the software/command and control for that EOD bot

Nice try FBI.

>sociology
JUST

Janitor

lol

Junior @ a University in Seattle studying Political Science and History :-)

Starting a PhD in (medical) physics in a few weeks.

its called systemic test oppression racist scum

Econ/finance here
Gonna have the goys make my fortune for me

dropped out of med class, starting work in august, till then just lurking Sup Forums all day

Drinking and masturbating a lot. Will probably move back up north soon. Fuck the south. I hate heat.

Shit neat project there.

I guess I could just not pay it back. The economy is gonna collapse in a few years anyway. I've been looking at stone masonry/concrete finishing. The thought of JewDebt really russles my jimbobs though. Thanks for the info

Studying, but then I'll have a degree ... in political sciences.

gib business ideas

>get biochem degree
>do work study all four years of college
>graduate
>apply to jobs
>interviewers ask if i have any "real" work experience
>never get hired anywhere
>end up a neet
turns out work experience in the industry is king, followed by a degree. the only way to bypass it is by knowing someone way high up on the ladder (i landed references by regular workers but it didnt mean anything).

27 year old min wage job because I'm practically dumb af white nigger that couldn't get into uni

final year of EE, hope to work as a wireless engineer

also learning russian

BA is a Bachelor of Arts

I got a (DVM) Doctors in Veterinary Medical Science.
But about a month after graduating, my uncle died and his shop was gonna get sold by his ungrateful relatives, so I took it over.
It's a flower shop.

I've been the owner of this shop for two years now. I also do bouquets and designs for Weddings and Business (which is basically just selling a shit load of flowers and arranging them nicely).
It's not bad, and I love flowers, so it's a bonus. I spend most of my time tending to a large garden. I also got a permit to own some poisonous plants. Which is fun.

The bot is actually one of the first EOD prototypes who were gifted by the USA to the Geniu(eod brigade).It's old as fuck and i have to replace a lot of electronics on it becasue the damn thing is 17 years old and more efficient and easaly replaceable electronic components are on the market now.

Law

>getting

So, you're in your first year?

Meant normal bachelor soz

Being an unemployed marketing graduate. Wheres those jobs trump promised.

Illustration

Fite me

>Infojobs Biggest job searcher in Spain
>write in philosophy major
>Only ONE job for a philosophy major
>wage: 450€ - 600€/month
>Minimum wage in spain for 8 hours work 614€/month

your chart made by Matty Silverstein
(((SILVERSTAEIN)))

I wounder who could be behind this chart and who want people in philosophy

>Getting a double major in Mechanical Engineering/Corporate Finance...
>What are the rest of you Sup Forumssters doing with your lives?

Handin the iluminati their asses like a soft serve ice cream cone.

OP here again. For the people complaining about tuition, just go to a state school? I had a semi-decent GPA in high school and got a full-ride scholarship to a good state college. Even without the scholarship, state colleges for in-state residents are so cheap ( around 12,000)

>Handin the iluminati their asses like a soft serve ice cream cone.

Why, you?

>Getting a double major in Mechanical Engineering/Corporate Finance...
Bruh, that's not an achievement. That's only a stepping stone. Come back when you actually get a job.

Punching women.

Double internet connection, multiple VMs, UPS, multiple VPN account, shitposting allday., shills on demand.

yea

You're supposed to market yourself and take internships while you're in school you fucking retard

I have a job in marketing lined up when I graduate, $60k. Sure marketing is pozzed, but I won't starve. That and I plan on getting my MBA in a few years.

also

>Spain
>looking for job

there's your problem

My parents are middle class but the government is too tied up fighting some faggy holy wars so I don't get no dole, and I'm 3 years removed from high school so I can't get scholarships really.

Nuclear Engineering and a lot of programming you pussy. Fusion energy is the future.

Computer Systems Engineering (EE + Software), not yet graduate but already working in the industry (µC programming, c++).

Thinking of moving to the countryside and working as electrician though.

No wonder you're Satan

Overseas security contractor paying off the last of my debt from a failed marriage and being young/stupid. Taking online courses working towards my AA. After I'm back financially in the green with some savings finish up my PolySci BA; International Military affairs/ foreign relations. Don't get married, it put me behind by at least 6 years

No degree but on 6 figures, government job.

Are you in mainstream media ?

shitposting

Data mining

Vidya, anime, getting fat(ter).

You know, all the things that are actually worth doing.

Dude you're in to deep in the jewish meme. Go get yourself a job you moron.

same here neetbro

Hi, I'm about to finish school now and I wanted to study biochem, should I go for pharma instead. You're not the first one to tell me it's hard to find something in the business.

Of course a German would say that. I have 5k in the bank from my last job. I'm voluntarily NEETing because I don't need to work at the moment.

Shitposting in real life

Also I'm a lawyer

Just taking good care of my body and enjoying it while it lasts.

You're wasting a lot of time beign ambitious.
Play it out - you spend endless hours learning the material . endless ours practicing teh material. you end up buying a ton of material things. ..and then blip your life passes you by and you were busy busy busy the entire time.

You die, and you wasted this life. Meanwhile, I spend as little as possible time working. I study and participate in spirtual practices. I am spending my time on earth preparing for the next life.

What are yo udoing with your life? Wasting it

pharma was seen as a gravy train not too long ago so a ton of people went into it. i dont know how it's doing these days. i wish i got a trade or a CS degree or something. i like the life sciences, but damn.

That's wisdom my friend. A job is a job, nothing more. The more you make the more you spend, and what you own ends up owning you. You don't realize how wealthy you can be with a mediocre job once you stop giving a shit about the rat race and keeping up with the Jones'.

hr recruiter. not even kidding.

Forestry major: managing the forest, bugs epidemics and shit