I'm off to vote, negros

I'm one of the some 76m people who decides if Turkey will leave behind "division of power" that Atatürk implemented

80 year laws were the only thing that kept us from becoming another Iraq, Pakistan - what have you

I'm at a point where i would welcome with open arms, a dictator like Gaddafi, who loved his nation
Massacre all these corrupted cunts in the parliament, and all the "religion peddlers"

whatever

later

>tfw didn't vote because undecided
I wanna see what Erdogan can do post 'Yes', but I don't trust future presidents with that kind of power.

But highly likely it'll be a yes anyway. People should be very excited as this increases future happening potential considerably.

good luck turk lad

Repent to Allah, hipster faggot.

Good luck however it goes.

>fully aware of the need of separation of powers to not become a shit country
>decided to vote against it anyway because MUH STRONG LEADER

This is a new level of stupid.
FUCK, Erdogan passed a law that FORBID TO MAKE FUN OF HIM

Some guy is in legal trouble because he compared him to Smeagol.

This is the kind of easily offended ass you want to be in power?

Sup Forums, I really don't get you.

The only positive thing about it is that it will increase the chaos levels on the globe, thus the chances of happenings will increase as well

>but I don't trust future presidents with that kind of power.
How can you trust erdogan?

>thinking the middle east works like european countries
>thinking having a ruthless dictator is not exactly what is needed for them

erdogan has a hitler complex, you are satisfying it.

in any event he becomes based, deus vult

in any event he causes cockroaches to spread against the light, fuck u dawg

>mfw playing real life Hearts of Iron V

>The only positive thing about it is that it will increase the chaos levels on the globe, thus the chances of greater Israel will increase as well
ftfy

>heating on based Erdogan
BASED ERDOGAN

>>thinking the middle east works like european countries
Turkey actually worked like an european country quite well. then Erdogan decided to make everything worst and somehow, people thought it was a good idea.

You need to get your shit together, Turkey. At least in the US, when Trump is unpleased by the news, he just throw a silly tantrum. Here, he literally throw journalist in prison.

A guy who react to critics like that, whether or not they are justified, should not be in charge of a country.

There. I fixed it

i'll vote yes and post in this thread if it's still alive by the time i vote.
For Strong Turkey.

The same reason I trusted Gaddafi and Saddam. They're heavy handed in approach get the job done better than anyone else. Just look at Turkey's history post-Ataturk. Other than Erdogan, there were only a couple of good leaders, like Ecevit. The rest wanted power for the sake of it - not to lead.

I bet you have a big penis :^)

>turkey
who fucking cares

Merry Passover, my Hebrew Friend!

الله يسلمك.
May Allah be with you my friend.

fuck i was just eating turkey since theyre so cheap right now like 10 bucks for 2kg of white meat

Your currency is in the shitter.
Erdog is a rabid dog who may soon have even greater powers.
Ataturk's legacy is slowly being wiped out, progress and fail safes he put to stop Turkey becoming a 3rd world arab shit hole or one of the -stans are eroding away.
Only hopeful event is Turks vote no and Erdog's ego gets crushed and the supreme mountain laz retard strokes out rupturing his hemorrhoids causing him to bleed out.
Good luck, today I won't even call you a roach.

mate, even before erdogan they had a bunch of military coups where they bumped off the govt and tortured the activists (as you do). democracy means the will of the people but in turkey you had the will of the people only as long as it agreed with that of the military. same shite as always with the mid east.

Turkey =/= the middle east
They've always been superior to other muslims, and they're actually capable of acting remotely civilized
By doing this Turkey WILL become like the middle east
Roaches are fucking retarded if they vote yes (not that their votes matter)

>Turkey =/= the middle east
delusion, and today's vote will quite likely prove it

>erdogan does not want power for the sake of power
>Sup Forums supports an islamist who aids the moderate goat fuckers in Syria
What timeline is this?

YALANINI SİKEYİMMMMMM

Stop posting here roach.

Admins: Can we ban roach ips.

So what exactly is the vote about? Sorry, I haven't been following much about Turkey. Either way you vote I hope you make the right choice though.

God speed, my roach friend. May your vote cause the collapse of the cancerous tumor of the european civlization.

retard

>mate, even before erdogan they had a bunch of military coups where they bumped off the govt

Dude, the last coup BEFORE erdogan was in 1980. Erdgan want to fix something that isn't broken.

>democracy means the will of the people
And erdogan want power to silence whoever disagree with him or critic him. He is anti-democracy

>today's vote will quite likely prove it
Touché

right, 23 years since the last coup. then as soon as a leader comes along who's not a military puppet they try another one.

>yfw sizable populations across the world want "strong leaders" for their countries
>yfw we begin the descent into bloody, eternal war

God speed Roach. Keep the spirit of Ataturk alive.

>They're heavy handed in approach get the job done better than anyone else
He has made everything worst.

he let syrian fundies become powerful because he was hopping they would get him rid of the Kurd.

>The rest wanted power for the sake of it - not to lead.
You have to be fucking blind if you think Erdgoan isn't power hungry.

The most prominent sign a leader is here to serve himself is how he get rid of those who critic him. And Erdogan isn't even trying to hide that.

They ate up the Assad = good propaganda and now think all Middle Eastern dictators are good.

Daily reminder to vote yes because if he votes yes more happenings + Erdogan will side more with Russia

GO ERDOGAN

GO ERDOGAN

GO ERDOGAN

GO ERDOGAN

>then as soon as a leader comes along who's not a military puppet
He went after him because he went agaisnt the constitution. The army actually acted as the role they are entrusted with in their constitution: destitute whoever is acting agaisnt it.

It's not that he wasn't a militarry puppet, it's that he tried to take down basis of of the country's constitution.

Are you gonna make Erdogan king?

Not a delusion.
Truquey has been prosperous since almost a century under the rules Erdogan is trying to change, but sure let's change what is not broken because Turkey can't into democracy, despite proof of the opposite.

We are gonna make Erdoğan Caliph

the constitution was basically forced on the turks by the _military_ after their 1980 coup where they arrested hundreds of thousands of people and tortured many of them.

who's surprised they have a bit in there that lets them take over again if they don't like the government?

LOL. Turkey blocked Youtube over this fucking thumbnail in a video.
And look where we at about Democracy today.
Fucking YES.

Changing the constitution to give Erdogan more power and less to the parliament.

It's there since Ataturk, not since 1980.

As a matter of fact, most countries actually have their army tasked to take down their leader if he goes agaisnt the constitution. Even the US. Turquey is not an exception.

>Erdogan will side more with Russia
there is no reason for that whatsoever. Since Erdoğan(may Allah bless him)'s only desire is preventing k*rdoroaches from forming a some kind of state or autonomy and Russia does not intent to implement that. So fuck them.

Will there be a coup attempt after Erdogan wins?

>erdogan's government block a youtube video
>let's give more power to Erdogan
wtf, seriously, turquey.

you could have prevented this but you chose the analbanian

what are you talking about? bullshitting on purpose?

the current constitution was signed in 1982

Kurds already have Northern Syria and Northern Iraq. Only a matter of time before they take Southern Turkey.

Northern Iraq is run by KDP which is allies of Turkey after the K*rdish civil war.

Tayyip is in a tough spot. There's a reasonable chance the kurd may come out with an autonomy in Syria and Iraq. What he'll do with them if the burgers are backing them up?

Enjoy your new Sultan

When it comes to a civilized race you are right.
However, inbred muslims are like dogs. They need a "strong" leader to whip them if they are doing something wrong.

Those people can't think for themselves like we do

Iraqi Kurdistan is run by pro-Turkey k*rds at moment.

Erdogan's own fault really.

He thought the kurd would be wiped out by the war and didn't send any support.

result, Kurd managed to prevail and Erdogan's own stupid choices has allowed them to gain credibility and legitimacy.

he thought ISIS would solve his Kurd problem, instead, he has given them the excuse they needed to be their own country.

>80 year laws were the only thing that kept us from becoming another Iraq, Pakistan
>Votes against them

>Massacre all these corrupted cunts in the parliament, and all the "religion peddlers"
>Votes to make Erdrogan in charge of everything

Turks really are stupid.

We can just be ally idk :DD
Only autonom Kurdish state is our ally(btw supporting Yes in the ref) and maybe they'll choose to be our state after their independency and our regime change.

Oy verdim dun, evet evet evet lol

Inshallah erdogan hepinizi bol bol siker hahahhahahahahahaha

Some of you are alright

Dont go out to vote today

Please stop this blatant generalisation. Turkey was doing well before Erdogan. Fuck, for a while, it was also doing well under Erdogan too. But then he decided to gnaw more and more power and acting more and more violently to thoe opposing him.

He is the one who is breaking Turquey.

Yes vote is necessary for Turkey. NATO is finished and Turkey faces too many external and internal threats to allow itself to remain an inclusive Republic

Wait you tards still like Erdokike?

KES ULAN SELANİK PİÇİ!

Who cares about your shitnest roach, give back Constantinople

Thanks man i have american citizenship anyways. I voted yes aswell. If shtf i'll be off to USA.

Whoever wins, we lose

I won't go to vote. Even the result is "no" nothing will change. Stupid people live in stupid way. You can't change it easily

amına kodumun ayyaş yahudi piçi bu kadar içecek ne vardı orrrrrrruspu evladı seni

It's kind of depressing to see so many Turk in this thread who want to be submissive moron to a guy that would not hesitate to fuck in their ass if they ever get in his way.

Even if he loses, he'll just shit his roachypants whilst crying about Gulen, and make everyone vote again.

They were doing well in terms of the middle-east. In their most glorious period they were still worse off than Greece with their denbts.

Don't assume Turkey can be as a European country.

I can get that if you are a secular turk living in Belgium that you are mad. But sorry man, turks are inbreds in the end they don't know any better and need a strong hand to beat them and keep them in their right place

Erdog is very charismatic, he regularly gives Hitler style speeches whilst drawing in massive crowds.

He's also built so many roads and bridges and gave turkey a more modern look. Turkey under erdogan a leadership is the gold standard in that region. The Turks have recently begun producing new fighters jets and drones. They used to buy their drones from Israel for 25 mil a pop but decided they could built it themselves for cheaper. I'm proud to be a Turk because of that man. Inshallah we will make Europe bend the knee once again, God willing.

SHUT UP YOUR EUROPEAN PIECE OF SHIT!

The whole "shift to the right" thing is dumbass cunts wanting to install dictators like Trump in america

it will of course end horribly for all of us

A*P OUT

THIS IS CHP COUNTRY

You wanna go to Central Park and light homeless niggers on fire? We could just claim it's a prank and get off Scott free.

turks are inbreds

>Not knowing what dictator means

ş*h-İTlerin mezarına ishalli bokumu yapayım mo-ruQ

ş*h-İT karılarını ve kızlarını pazarlıyayım mo-ruq

OY VEY DON'T LOOK ROACHIES
YOU'LL GO TO JAIL

CHP cucked themselves when they have useless cuck who bends over backwards for HDPKK in power

>But sorry man, turks are inbreds in the end they don't know any better and need a strong hand
This is BS.
If you are talking about economic, then Turkey was doing way better than any non-petroleum middle east dictatorship. And don't come with this "people need strong leadership". It's only true because they don't let people with power in the first place. Democracy and power is something you learn, not something you magically obtain along the way.

For 80 years, Turkey din't need a strong had to beat them. No reason it startt now.

Beside, most of the time, the reason advocate dicatotrship is to avoid religious fundies. but here, Erdogan is pro-islam.

YA ALLAH BİSMİLLAH ALLAHU EKBER

ya ingilizce öğren ya da siktir git sıçuser. kimse triggerlanmıyor böyle avrupalıalr üzerine oynaman lazım

Literally illegal stuff here m8s.

What language is that?

CHP died along with ataturk

AK parti actually gets shit done

*AĞZINA YARRAKINI VERİYOR*
OHHHHHHH HADİ BAKALIM ÇOPURDAT OHHHHHHH

Be carful, you don't want to go to jail.

t. Zionist puppets.

>Being satisfied with a globalist kike puppet who like Trump serves the Greater Israel Agenda.

Arent more than half of Sup Forums acctually trying to behave in a same manner?

Only difference that others dictators that Sup Forums is cheerng are more divine (at least in theirs oppionions)