Turkish Referendum Day

What does Sup Forums think that will happen?
Will it be a yes or a no, and to what will that option lead?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HergelePostasi/status/853518912721485824
eksisozluk.com/turkiyeden-siktir-olup-gitmek--4858589
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Voted no already.

Yes wins.

It's a nobrainer: roaches loves erdogay, he's more popular than he ever was. This is fall of the Republic.

pussy, whats wrong you dont wanna make turkey the ottoman empire again? cuckhold

When he becomes a dictator, he'll say the people voted for him to have that power. Mass murders next.

I don't want Turkey to be a corrupt shithole again, yes.

was Atatürk an idiot? Did he not realize that 10 milion in Istanbul can't keep winning over the other 70 forever in a democracy?

Thing is this will split the country into several pieces, no way the western part of Turkey willingly stays, I predict a massive civil war if he gets the yes vote sometime soon.
Yup, he'll make turkey the new caliphate.

Probably a yes because Erdoroach has millions of dumbass mudshit followers, more than the few secular turks left.

>Voted no already.

Based

Of course he'll win. Didn't you see what happened during the coup not too long ago? It was a few soldiers who got butchered by a mob of hundreds of thousands of Erdogan supporters.

King roach wants even more power.
He will get it as he did till now.
You roaches are fucked, you got dictatorship.

I hope its yes desu, because it'll be even harder to justify turks joining the eu. Might even get them kicked out of NATO if they get theocratic enough.

>Thing is this will split the country into several pieces, no way the western part of Turkey willingly stays, I predict a massive civil war if he gets the yes vote sometime soon.
tfw

>turks joining the eu
never going to happen anyway. stop wasting stanic trips

KEK HAS SPOKEN

YES WILL WIN. TURKROACHES JUST KEKED THEMSELVES HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Free kurdistan will happen in your lifetime
Feels good mang

SATANIC QUADS M8. I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH A GOOD ROLL BEFORE

How's AUCA?

Why would he want to turn Turkey into a decadent hell again?

>A country having a referendum over becoming a theocracy is still in NATO

I hope Erdogan wins.

It will end that fucking Turkshits into EU Debate.

>theocracy
Can you please stop this misinformative bullshit? Turkey is still more secular than USA.

Atatürk was actually a really smart guy, Turkey would be no different than Iran or some other backward Islamic republic if it wasn't for him.

I really hope yes wins so we can retry megali idea.

top kek

It's more to make Erdoroach a dictator until at least 2029. He just uses the Islam to get the majority of turks who are roaches to go along with him.

He's been spinning in his grave for at least a decade now though. Islam and secularism is always doomed to fail.

Will you please fucking stop???

>111
Praise kek! Constantinople will be christian again within a decade

No, he just had a brain, wasn't a religious muslim from a dirt farm village like a good % of the country.

you live in sweden, ask your own politicians this question

meesa propose emergency powahs to the supreme chancellor

I 100% hope it's a no m8

>tfw tri moreta soon

Easy.

Erdogan will win.

Who told you a democrat will subject himself to fair elections?

The man will have everything rigged already.

Yeah that is how he BTFO'd Brits in Gallipoli then BTFO'd French, Brits, Armenians and Greeks in a dismantled empire after losing a fucking world war.

Im hoping for a no

Roach, you better learn that lord kek don't play around.

Honestly? I'm hoping for a no.

I'd hate to see Turkey die like this but alas if they vote yes, I hope we retake constantinople.

All memes aside, how do you think it's gonna go? Is there enough support to pass?

I'm afraid yes.

%53 Yes
%47 no

good job

This. Nofags are clinton tier believe me.
They can't comprehend the fact that they'll always be taken as roaches no matter how ''secular'' or ''fair skinned'' they are.
FUCKING KEKS VOTE YES.

As a german I think I know roaches the best and I tell you, it will be a yes. They are doing the hitler routine I'm very familiar with. It will provide local lulz and keks for about 3 to 4 years, believe me.

Erdoğan cucked nationalist party's leader into supporting him but majority of the party's voters is still going to vote no.

I hope these are the first steps to start a turkish civil war.
I just want to see that shithole burn

Never encountered a single Nofag from nationalist front.
Don't poison people nigger. It'll be yes.
Go back to your cuckshed Levent.

no one vote for that fucker

As much as i hate Erdoğan a civil war will and shall never happen.

The economy will take a nasty hit there, the lira is already wrecked, they'll string him up in a year when inflation and the currency really take a hit.
Civil war is also another huge posibility.

>they'll always be taken as roaches no matter how ''secular'' or ''fair skinned'' they are.
Roach mostly means muzzie turks like you desu

this
I lost all hope already

It will be yes and get ready for the rise of the Ottoman Empire again, faggot

Are the yesfags betraying Kemalism or what?

As if he would even allow no to win he'll rig the vote even though there aren't enough secular turks for no to win hr w*nts a landslide victory

In 7 june 2015 erdoğan's party lost an election yet opposition was retarded and couldn't form a coalition so elections were renewed.

More like get ready for yet another unstable tinpot muslim dictatorship.

Now begins the reign of Sultan Erdogan I. May it be long and fruitful.

Get on my level

>They can't comprehend the fact that they'll always be taken as roaches no matter how ''secular'' or ''fair skinned'' they are.
Exactly, they think if they suck the west's cock enough they'll see them as anything but roaches

VOTE YES

How did he BTFO Armenians when his own daughter was one?

>they
You have to go back mehmet

I hope roaches vote yes and become an islamist shithole. The only way to deal with this today is helping them become increasingly rabid. I want 30 truck attacks per month in Europe

>Mfw Istanbul becomes Constantinople while Stockholm becomes Mogidishu.

Do Trump pay americans to act retarded on Sup Forums?

It's rigged. Turkey has fallen.
Proof: twitter.com/HergelePostasi/status/853518912721485824

Sadly this is the best thing

>implying erdogan was in charge of ak parti.
pls kys.
we just didn't want to vote incompotent fag like davutoglu but after we just regret it cuz kurdofags tried to declare autonomy.
Repeat after me:
ERDOGAN NEVER LOST AN ELECTION AND THIS FACT WILL NOT CHANGE TODAY.
im just too tired of our so-called ''educated'' people are just sucking west cock but not seeing how BASED Erdogan is.
ask any Sup Forumsack they'd do anything to have a leader like that.
he's honest as fuck unlike Trump so to speak.

Ignorant yank here. What does a yes vote mean for Turkey?

>yes
>kemalism
are you American by any chance?

Until now they had a prime minister with official limited power and unlimited unofficial power. If they vote yes the prime minister becomes a president with official unlimited power instead of unofficial limited power. But the main event is that this official change makes the EU butthurt like mentioning Brexit.

Praise KEK

>ack they'd do anything to have a leader like that.
>encouraging islam
Sure

Vielen Dank!

>Unlimited power

erdogans pretty clever.
sells the story of him being the only thing stopping turkeys downfall due to terrorism and economic crisis when he is the very reason things went south in the first place

Fine. They've opened a new campus last year, really looks like an """american""" university now (well, definitely not smth local)

>he based cuz he islam and very authority XDDD
unironically kill yourself çomar

yes or no doesn't matter... someone will get mad ... and i'll get my entertainment

I honestly feel a bit bad for you m8, but thats just whats gonna happen when you live with bunch of roaches worshiping allah.

Stay strong turkish friend, dont shit on atatürks philosophy

Civil war will be horrible because not only will Europe be flooded with Roachfugees but also the rapefugees Roachistan is already holding.

Nice building, I bet it looks alien to the locals

>anyone who DESTROYS my argument is çomar
nice try cuck. im no çomar by any criteria.

>twitter.com/HergelePostasi/status/853518912721485824
You know you can print bunch of papers that says EVET and HAYIR so you can stamp EVET for false flag by any chance?
This thread is getting much and much more autismo level

you made no argument apart from calling him "honest" you braindead fucking muzzie

There's absolutely nothing wrong with autocracy.

What's wrong with Erdogan?

Give back Constantinople

This, I hope they go full retard and we take back rightful european clay. They can keep anatolia

what is with this trend of settling monumental changes in your country by a one time 50/50 referendum? there's a reason most countries don't allow a change to their constitution by one time direct democracy. If you wanted to do what Erdogan is proposing in Sweden it would be a process over several years with several votes in between, iirc some of those votes need to be by 60%. You need to know you're not being swayed by temporary emotion in matters like these

Nofag here
t.MHPfag

>implying the ballot isn't that simple so it'll be easy to tamper with the results

>if i call honest upstanding educated muslim man a muzzie maybe westerners in this board will approve me ;__;
do not reply my any post by this level of retardation and cuckness.
you'll cry your shit out at night anyways.
see you in eksi :=)
eksisozluk.com/turkiyeden-siktir-olup-gitmek--4858589

Well, Turkey's a fucking ochlocracy not a constitutional republic. I'll be glad with the result either way. Let the whole thing burn to the ground. Turkey was a mistake. Islam and democracy is like putting a wolf and a lamb in the same cage.

It'll be a yes Turkey will turn into another Libya.

>seeking approval in an ANONYMOUS azerbaijani silk threading site
go fuck yourself faggot, you just admitted that you made no fucking argument whatsoever you dipshit, EVERYONE knows he's not fucking honest
and that's fucking it, your argument is fucking DESTROYED
now go back to whatever the fuck it is the çomar equivalent of ekşi

Fuck off Celal Şengör.

i hope he wins so i can make fun of turks when i wake up