Westerners calling erdogan "dictator"

nigga how can you be a dictator when you have been elected as president for 15 straight years, and now you hold a democratic vote to change the constituion? he is not a dictator at all..

Yeah guys *rubs antennas together*

quiet roach

>use supposed coup to get more power
>cock sucking and spineless politicians vote to fuck themselves over
>purge all opposition
>oppress all opposition
>jail all opposition

Ye sure, not becoming a dictator.

god i fucking hate americans

I know fuck all about Turkish politics. Why isn't there term limits? also implying it's going to be a 'democratic' vote, it'll be rigged.

Hitler did exactly the same thing

The right of choice should be with the people, except people are stupid and will elect dictators so we need to kill the dictators and then hold elections again to get more dictators

t. democracy expert

chavez made a new democratic constitution before being a dictator. Disgusting roach

I hate you too. Get out of NATO if you vote yes.

>Rubs antennas
I keked
Remember to sage all roaches

How the fuck is a roach typing on a keyboard

"elected"
He is.

Yeah fuck americans *hides under plate*

gib back constantinople, roach

All the African niggerkings and South American populist commies were "elected" too. Military Junta is not the only form of dictatorship.

The problem in Turkey is that Erdogan is monopolizing power which is bad for the citizens. Corruption will shoot up when ties to the ruling party matter more than capability.

stop giving him (you)s

Where does the roach meme come from?
It's funny and I always interpreted it as Turks being disgusting creatures living in actual trash + deserving to be fucking squished but perhaps there's a story behind it

You realize Merkel has been in power in Germany for almost 16 years

If anything Germany is a dictatorship because it's almost impossible to break their big coalitions in their parliament

karınıda ver piç kurusu

xd

This is exactly the story behind it, Mario.

There are and it's Erdogans last term, but if the yes vote goes ahead he can run for president again and would likely win.

Nonsense.

What is nonsense?

The Germany being a dictatorship nonsense.

Yes tell me how do you want to break their big coalitions then?

Even if AfD gets 25% it won't affect their big coalitions at all.

Also having the same leader since 16 years in power is North Korea tier.
Literally a dictatorship

>unrivaled in power
>does the opposite of what the population wants
>suppresses dissenting voices
Looks like a dictator to me alright.

This.

FUck off retard

Anzu is pure

Danke Hans

Like the other times, such as in 2009.

Nonsense. Pic related.

Laughable, especially coming from a mongrel Hungarian.

Enjoy your ahmeds then.

That might feel strange for a German but we other European countries have real Democracies where we change our leaders not like in Germanies banana Republic

When was the last time Germany hold a referendum? Lmao
Er ha done only a few years ago

>autism increases

Because AfD is a marginal party and the others will gank up on them like happened to SD in Sweden if they were to get noticeable amount of votes. AfD is to Germany what a Hindu party would be for Pakistan.

CDU doesn't control every political position in Germany and doesn't have the majority (or even the will) to change constitution. Merkel has been ruling by the grace of incompetent opposition (like Tories are doing in UK right now) but the lead isn't such that she hasn't had to adjust every now and then.

>no argument
Pay Rundfunkgebühren

That doesn't matter if they are marginal. Take a look at France. Front national is also marginal but is maybe expected to win. That's how democracy works.

>light goes on
>hides under refrigerator

lol no their win is meaningless if they cant form a government and end up in the opposition

Kek

France has a long tradition of nationalistic populism while every time Germany tried that they got their ass handed to them.

>Take a look at France. Front national is also marginal but is maybe expected to win. That's how democracy works.

>comparing parliamentary elections with presidential elections
You win one autism.

To be fair French president is much more important position than yours though it is true that she wouldn't get shit done if parlament and judges gang up on her.

fuck the first post is always the fucking best post