Why are millennial white girls so selfish and narcissistic?

Why are millennial white girls so selfish and narcissistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are female

because they're women

Because it's their privilege

Not necessarily. All it takes is an app that makes you sexi and Sup Forumsacks transform into selfie whores too.

speak for your own women burger

If you were allowed to do whatever you wanted with zero recourse and every single girl falling all over you, you'd be a cunt as well.

Because they were raised by selfish, narcissistic Boomers.

Mexican girls don't act all entitled with princess complexes. Plus..They can cook and want to have babies.

Why are they getting Punched in the Face? KEK

How many goddamn times can this same fucking topic be discussed? What the fuck Sup Forums?

Why are you trying to discourage white men from breeding?

It's the truth, faggot.

Be real with yourself for god damn once.

>Why are millennial white girls so selfish and narcissistic?

Because the whole "Culture Industry" is aimed at male sexuality; which is represented in the form of millennial white girls.

Change beauty standards and you'll change how selfish and narcissistic they are....

....unfortunately Sup Forums being a "white power traditionalism" board - really means white girls will stay selfish and narcissistic.

Because they get to live in a world with all the benefits of being considered oppressed despite not actually being so.

The result is they act like spoiled brats, who feel entitled to ramifications of a problem that they have never even personally experienced.

>millennial white
almost had it

would you date someone that had fucked 40 guys by the tender age of 21?

I can confirm this. Mexican girls in my experience have been the most withdrawn from society, so the least likely to be slutty.

Although I feel that black girls are the biggest hoes of all due to the fact that they rely on men for money and child support. They work what they have, and its gross at times.

>....unfortunately Sup Forums being a "white power traditionalism" board - really means white girls will stay selfish and narcissistic.

Because everyone wants one... thanks culture industry!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

They're social media Jew on top of just being female. (((Zuckerberg))) preyed on women tendencies to want to be socialites and ruined a generation of normies

They've been told thier whole lives they're beautiful & unique snowflakes when they really are just another average human being.
And participation trophies. Can't forget those damn participation trophies.

this board has IDs newfag, quit shilling

It started with Myspace my guy.
I can still remember the Myspace pose which was supposed to show cleavage and make you look cuter. by leaning forward.

Stop crying faggot.

White girls are garbage. Even nigresses dont act like such easy whores. Perhaps it is the sex slavery/conquering nature bred into them.

Their fathers failed them.

>Even nigresses dont act like such easy whores
lol
oh Sup Forums

>Why are millennial white girls so selfish and narcissistic?

The CIA, you fucking moron.

Because every decent looking girl has a bunch of men willing to give her attention at all times.

They just want Sup Forums to date them, but they're too nervous to ask, so they take pictures of themselves hoping that we ask them out.

>Sup Forums post on Sup Forums
>implying that X is true

Not all are my man some (an extreme minority) are decent human beings.

>That flag

White sex slavery has nothing to do with white males just so you know..Just some more cold hard facts..

White women have been bred to accept domination and being conquered by other races of men. It's a historical fact.

I-phone culture told them to.

Because white women are trash

We are all selfish and narcissistic. Millenials just happened to be more free to exercise selfish and degenerate behavior. Selfishness and rudeness should be viewed as an animalistic behavior that a paddle fixes. Which is what the western culture lacks today. You're not punishing bad behaviour in youth(catch me outside howbout tha).

Immigration and rampant promiscuity has driven the price of white pussy sky high.

Because without consequences, why would they ever change?

I would catch you outside and you wouldn't say shit. You would most likely ignore/avoid eye contact because you know I'm dead right. How about you lead by example instead of being a pussy?

hispanic american here

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA you white boys are so delusional. Ive posted this story before so ill posted again.

>post an ad on craiglist
>short meh mexican chick hits me up
>exhange messages
>got her email
>look her up on facebook
>is in relationship with some blue pill white boy with a fucked up hair style and likes to play the guitar
>seems like a nice kid
>thinking if i should KEK him or not
>fuck it decide to do it(if i dont do it someone else will)
>ask her if she has a bf
>says no
>ask her what shes looking for
>"friends but if it get serious" type of bullshit
>we kick it 3 times
>fuck the shit out of her those 3 times

Dont believe the HYPE white bros. If you really want a latina girl get one straight up fucking indio looking. Theres couple with nice bodies out their.

All females are attention whores. All females are selfish.

White girls are simply the most attractive, and so they love taking selfies with the smartphones their parents buy them.

Don't buy your daughters a smartphone, and homeschool them.

Good point.

godlessness. they replaced God with Ego. They'll end up very very miserable.

Only because they're afraid of being deported. Once they get a green card, princess complex.

>Although I feel that black girls are the biggest hoes of all

It's true. 64.1% of US blacks have genital HPV. Black women are also the least likely to be married.

Because ignorance

>banging a chick with a craigslist ad
user, I hate to be the one to tell you this but any person who uses craigslists to get sex, much more anyone who accepts the request, is an outlying wierdo

Because the iPhone was invented and came out 10 years ago.

no shit! i wanted to get laid homie. It just tripped me out when i saw her because she seem so innocent.

because they are young and fertile so we all wanna fuck them and boost their ego to get into their pants. social media just took it to new levels

how im gonna be marryed when my first baby daddy dont lyke my new baby daddy??? dumm cracker

Literally men.

But females also love showing off to spite other females.

For example, females don't buy shoes for men, they buy shoes to spite other females. To outcompete other females.

Females basically spend all their time thinking "I'm the greatest, you should get with me, not all those all fucking loser skanks, me."

This desu.
>anons bitching about not being on the 'collage'
>anons constantly craving attention and compliments
>thirsty anons mooning over other anons
>thirsty anons getting a dismissive 'ew creep' in response
>thirsty anons threatening to kill themselves
>anons getting envious of hotter anons
>anons feeling smug at uglier anons
>uglier anons being bitter skanks, probably cutting themselves atm
>just general bitchy, vapid, cuntish behaviour and camwhoring
>mfw everyone thought it was a datamining scheme and no one realised it has turned us into everything we despised a week ago
Major redpill moment desu senpai.

youtube stefan molynuex. Search "female vanity"
Watch all you see. There's your answers.

I'm I don't mess with PRs or mixed girls..
She is straight up indio looking, dude.She has a green card, and is poor as shit. She has social anxiety like me. We are both fucked up, I guarantee i'm not being cucked.. she doesn't have any friends. She has wide set eyes and nice thick black hair. Shes short with boobs that are too big for her frame and dresses nicely.
It's perfect, dude.

Good. Hope everything goes well for you