Why is it that 75% of Americans say they wouldn't vote for an atheist running as president...

Why is it that 75% of Americans say they wouldn't vote for an atheist running as president, but only 30% say they wouldn't vote for a Muslim?

Because atheism is even more retarded and degenerate than Islam

No its not.

because islamophobia is more culturally shamed than thinking atheists are unamerican

also reminder Trump is definitely an atheist, he lies about going to church and can barely name one story from the bible

Because Americans are retarded

>Why is it that 75% of Americans say they wouldn't vote for an atheist running as president
They don't

This.

Islam at least has some good elements such as family values and killing fags.

Atheism is just degenerate

yes it is, athiests arnt smarter, they are just missing the fucking point

we know "atheist" = kike

What's wrong with Islam again?

>No Jews
>No women in power
>Absolutely no faggots

Well, Obama got into office, didn't he?

please. i would rather be forced to go to mosque and witness regular beheadings than have to look at this shit in my country

Thanks Germabro, hopefully you fix your country soon. The brightside to the Muslim invasion is that its waking people up, rather than having your entire nation slowly nod into an anesthetic death spiral

>worship a demon

That's probably not true.

The only thing I like about Islam is that if a woman is a slut, they punish her, but in the west if a woman is a slut they praise her and call her liberated.

Also Muslim women are forced to stay virgins until marriage, which is the way it should.

Islam is tempting but its demon-worship

You forgot
>muslims

>music is haram
nah fuck off your religion is full of picky cunts

Because they are retarded.
People follow relligion because they want to believe that humanity was destined to be something greater and aren't just a species that luckily evolved enough to be intelligent.
Relligion is basically a life crutch for all those weak-minded faggots.
Atheism is the "relligion" of science. Too bad that many faggots don't realize it and treat atheism as en excuse to do retarded things.
Every relligion is a cancer, but Islam is the most cancerous shit out there right now and it should be nuked.

Spoken like someone who didnt grow up near muslim dominated neighbourhoods

There is a reason most police consider those Areas nogo zones

Atheist here, it boils down to a few reasons:

>Societal pressure
The media has been peddling the 'Islamophobia' meme for well over a decade at this point. It's enough to create a "Bradley Effect" on hypothetical polling data.

>Atheism's lack of moral values
While it seems disingenuous to many atheists, quite a few non-believers simply don't have any proper moral values. All atheism really is at its core is a lack of belief. All one has to do to become an Atheist is renounce the reason to follow a number of very important behavioral regulations. While the actual law covers some, there are quite a few essential moral guidelines that cannot be translated into legislation. That's not to say that the laws of one's country are the only guiding value for atheists. Just that a large chunk of them tend to have very little in the way of a moral compass. (The best example is premarital sex. It's objectively bad, yet as society has become more secular, it's become more accepted. How many atheists are pushing for abstinence until marriage outside of Sup Forums?)

>Atheism's previous intersections with politics and culture
Yes, sure sometimes you have decent and mostly respectable atheists like, say, Benito Mussolini; however, the public at large has associated atheism (partly because of reality, but Cold War propaganda is a factor as well), with the Far-Left: Namely, Communism and Post-modernism. While Communism's spectre is currently haunting the West, and Post-Modernism is eroding our civilization, neither ideology is very popular when direct references are made/drawn. Atheism is something that has been quite intertwined with the Far-Left, so the American public naturally sees it as being inseparable from those things.

t. Atheist who hates Atheism.

>30% said they'd vote for a muzzie
We truly are doomed.

Murrica is islamic country. That's why they suck saudi cock so much - it's brotherly islamic nation.

>Germany

It's a destructive ideology that has destroyed culture and attempted to dismantle European culture and identity for centuries.
>On Malta
>The Muslim chronicler and geographer al-Himyari recounts that in 870 CE, following a violent struggle against the occupying Byzantines, the Muslim invaders, first led by Halaf al-Hadim, and later by Sawada ibn Muhammad,[64] looted and pillaged the island, destroying the most important buildings, and leaving it practically uninhabited until it was recolonised by the Muslims from Sicily in 1048–1049 AD.[64]

You are our natural enemies.

You are the faggots

A lot of people think that 'muslim' is a race.

I want Gigi Hadid to lick my balls

Fucxk off.

Athieism is facts and Science

Fuck off with your sky fairy.

You're literally Congintive Dissonance

>only 30% say they wouldn't vote for a Muslim

>say

They just don't want to appear "racist".

In reality I doubt even 1% of Americans would ever vote for a Muslim.

Farmer, please.

I live in a Muslim dominated neighborhood.
There are no "no go zones"

Look, you live in a small village and have probably never seen a Muslim IRL.
That's OK.
But don't come here pretending you know what it's like just because your local TV did an item once.