Save BasedStickman General - We need bail money edition

Fellow Pedes, /ourguy/ is once again in dire need of our assistance.

the police have imprisoned him on a laundry list of frivolous charges and they are trying to put him away for good this time

let's show the world we mean business and that antifaggots will no longer have free reign of our universities. This is for anti-com, this is for Donald, this is for free speech, this is for America.

Let's save based stickman. Whatever you can donate helps guys.

thanks for the bump shariablue

>He doesn't know how Sup Forums works
toplel

Mr. civic nationalist can have all of the brown and black people bail him out. I'm sure help will come very soon.

Fuck that guy. Ethnic nationalism or GTFO

>pedes

shills aren't even getting paid overtime to work on easter sunday. SAD

>being this new

What'd they nab him for this time?

I bet a politico in the po po, government or ruling council of the college, made them nab him.

He pretty much single handily stopped the ANTIFA movement against Trump supporters in that they know they can resist it

>faggot detected

whats his bail?

This fuck that cuck

last time we raised over 50k, we also have to cover his legal expenses too

>police is once again okay with leftwing violence

Really makes you think.

The alt right gave him shekels the first time. Then he came out and denounced all of us. Now I bet he wants more shekels from us. Lol...
He shouldn't have to worry. I'm sure he'll be bailed out by all the squatamalens and negros he advocates for.

Why can't someone disagree and not be a shill? It's not even something that is completely against what a whole lot of Sup Forumsacks disagree with. It's not hard to find someone against civic nationalism on pol.

Berkeley police is corrupt. they arrested him 3 days ago for no reason too.

I didn't know we let arabs on here

its called divide and conquer shill, don't play dumb.

everyone knows since the whole assad thing that shariablue tries to get us to punch right

>Group surrounds him with knives and skateboards held in a way that can be swung and cause injury
>is unarmed himself
>cold-cocks one with when they attack him

Why isn't he out already due to self-defense?

You guys make this pede proud to be a member.

I'm would never want to be a part of civic nationalism because DUDE AMERICA BECOMING BRAZIL LMAO. That's why I do not support this man completely. I love how he beats antifa, don't like how he's more of the civic nationalist type considering he is with an asian woman.

will Sup Forums fall for this Jewish racket a second time?

This is/pol/ you autist. Are you trying to imply that it's not full of manlet retards that would respect an opposing opinion?

This is not the place for you, shill

Who are you quoting?

I'm getting called a shill for wanting ethno-nationalism. My head is starting to hurt tbqhwyf.

fuck off redditor

how many times is this degenerate going to get arrested?

I have never seen anybody on Sup Forums use those terms until the "alt-right" spencerfags and TRS crowd tried to start shit.
It is the sole fact that people use those terms that make me suspicous.

kill yourself

Shut your faggot mouth you worthless swedish cunt.

Which terms? Civic and ethno nationalism?

I don't think it was from that video. That was another incident (which had someone pull a knife on him too).

Don't give in to the demoralization, my dude. user's the shill. You just want to make things great for your people. He will always be a fag.

you are really bad at shilling. consider suicide

kill yourself you fucking anglonigger piece of shit

Yes.
I believe that the only people regularly using those terms are the alt right ethnic nationalist themselves. And they never were a part of Sup Forums because this place has always been filled with full on natsocs and fascists.
The sort that the ethnic nationalists distance themselves from to seem respectable.

Not your personal army or wallet for that matter.

Now fuck off

Maybe some based black civic nationalists can help him

Thanks, that's what I was thinking. If I'm getting called a shill for wanting entho nationalism then these other guys are the shills.

red Finland, why!?

Fuck off, plebbit.

Ah okay. I'm not full on natsoc/fascist, just want an ethnostate for whites to prevent being replaced/genocided.

No we don't "have" to. fuck that guy. He keeps getting arrested for doing dumb shit and we're supposed to pay for it? Fuck off back to le upboat leddit

I guess blue lives don't matter to you cuck

So then you're 80% there

Maybe you should learn to realpolitik so you don't try to sabotage the first political candidate in decades who actually seems serious about restricting immigration because he's not hardcore enough for you.
Being a retarded cunt like that will get you called a shill.

fuck off redditor

that fag will have a hard time explaning to the judge why he has been arrested a second time, miles away from Texas, for the same things
he deserves to go to jail, he's an idiot

Unbased chopstick man needs to go. Now the alt-right gets shit done.

You're the redditor

>He keeps getting arrested for doing dumb shit

He's out defending Trump supporters and free speech against thugs that have the seal of authority by the local governments to attack and riot

Whilst you owe him nothing, he's worthy of respect in the least

This is cute.

Why anybody would want a fag who needs "support" after being called a shill on Sup Forums is beyond me.

I'm for survival of the fittest. Please kys, you're holding the gene pool back.

Does he believe that 6 million Jews were systematically murdered by the Nazis during WWII?

>has a guy follow him around with a camera
>blatantly assaults people and uploads it to the youtubes

I mean come on now

that moron posted the video of him punching someone in the face
charges have been pressed
that guy is a disaster

I don't need support. Was just fucking with my head. Being called a shill for what usually goes with the narrative on this board.

oh yes goy, give your shekels away. bail collector noosey goldberg here will put your money to good use.
que foodstamps and money fo dem programs

nah

May they rot in jail

You're the redditor

>just want an ethnostate for whites to prevent being replaced/genocided

So you're a white nationalist? So how do you hope to actually ACHIEVE this goal?

He was clearly intimidated by a group of people and the dude he punch provoked it with fighting word

One also pulled an illegal to carry knife on him after the punch if you watch the video -- did he get arrested?

You're the redditor

>Fellow Pedes
Plebbit get the fuck out

yeah nah, fuck this guy. should have never outed himself as a faggot

No, we bailed him out last time and he got all self righteous and talked shit about us.
This is Kek's way of punishing his dumb ass.

Do not donate, do not be a gullible prick. Stickman hates you, and he's a fed.

Trips of truth, this guy got himself jailed and now he has to get himself out

got any proof he's a fed?

>Save civic nationalist cancer
No, let him rot in jail

Its leftypol just trying to derail with insults and accusations, dummy.

No

>Pedes
Wtf? Is this Reddit?

Yeah, and most Trump supporters would talk shit about us.

Whilst you shouldn't donate to anyone that brings things on themselves, he's still fighting the good fight.

They're always as sparse on details as an anarchist would be

They like the initial idea but when the fleshed out worlds are compared, they'd rather stay in the present and make some tweeks

pretty ironic he cucked out before getting in trouble the second time

>Fellow Pedes

>They like the initial idea but when the fleshed out worlds are compared, they'd rather stay in the present and make some tweeks

Can you can the cryptic analogies and speak in Englsih

>talked shit about us
>don't reveal your power level

You are nothing.

then your the fed

Based cuckman must go to jail in his civic nationalist paradise.

No, the term came into use on a bigger scale when it was made popular through......popular culture. It was an already established movement that no one knew or give a shit about for years before the MSM picked up on it.

Is this thread ironic? I hope it's ironic. This guy is a self righteous dumbass.

serious questions to all the shills ITT:

why are you panicking about kyle getting out of jail? are your handlers really that desperate to keep 1 person in jail?

also how much are you all getting paid per post?

>Based
>Pedes
>donate
This is a shill psy op designed to turn Sup Forums against Trump. Don't let them win

Who's shilling?

Op started the thread with
>Fellow Pedes
Which is straight up td reddit faggotry and should fuck off. Its cool that people want to send shekels but reddit needs to go

>/ourgoy/ Kyke Chapman needs your shekels
>he is le based pls gib fellow cancerpedes xD
gas yourself