Happy Easter to all of my Christian brothers!

We have to get rid of the mudslimes in Europe!
We have to reclaim Constantinopole from the Turks!
We have to get rid of all of the atheists and non believers!
DEUS VULT
thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2GiQ8vsrs
NO MUSLIMS ALLOWED
NO JEWS ALLOWED
NO NON BELIEVERS ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/HWA/k/465/Plain-Truth-About-Easter.htm
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.CGGWeekly/ID/527/Why-Passover-Not-Easter.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory
youtu.be/noetoc2W4Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christ is Risen! Brother

AMEN!
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

:)

Praise the one true god.

Amen

>We have to reclaim Constantinopole from the Turks!
THIS! i want those damn quran shields OUT of hagia sophia

Another time the Jews tried to suppress a dissenting opinion with draconian measures, but ultimately failed
Happy Easter!

shoo shoo dirty mudslime
know your place!
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

fpbp

Hey subhuman look here

That's one badass monument, I'll give Norway that.

Christ is Risen!

EASTER THREAD

>EASTER THREAD

EASTER THREAD

>EASTER THREAD

Хpиcтoc вocкpece!

Sweden of course.

Amen

t. mature and secure atheist

Sweden has fallen!
Have fun sucking ahmeds dick!

Easter is Pagan, not Christian.
But it's ok, you can celebrate it too.

aмeн

>NO NON BELIEVERS ALLOWED

Can I still wish you guys a Happy Easter?

NON BELIEVERS ARE THE TRUE JEWISH PUPPETS
HITLER KNEW THIS!

BLACKED

yeeep

cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/HWA/k/465/Plain-Truth-About-Easter.htm

>Its Chaldean Origin
Easter, as Alexander Hislop says (The Two Babylons, p. 103), "bears its Chaldean origin on its very forehead. Easter is nothing else than Astarte, one of the titles of Beltis, the queen of heaven. . . ."
The ancient gods of the pagans had many different names. While this goddess was called Astarte by the Phoenicians, it appears on Assyrian monuments found by Layard in excavations at Nineveh as Ishtar (Austen H. Layard, Nineveh and Babylon, Vol. II, p. 629). Both were pronounced "Easter." Likewise, Bel (referred to in the Old Testament), also was called Molech. It was for sacrificing to Molech (I Kings 11:1-11, especially verse 7, where Molech is called an abomination) and other pagan gods that the Eternal condemned Solomon, and rended away the Kingdom of Israel from his son.
In the ancient Chaldean idolatrous sun-worship, as practiced by the Phoenicians, Baal was the sun god; Astarte, his consort or wife. And Astarte is the same as Ishtar, or the English "Easter."
Says Hislop: "The festival, of which we read in Church history, under the name of Easter, in the third or fourth centuries, was quite a different festival from that now observed in the Romish [and Protestant] Church, and at that time was not known by any such name as Easter. It was called Pascha, or the Passover, and . . . was very early observed by many professing Christians. . . . That festival agreed originally with the time of the Jewish Passover, when Christ was crucified. . . . That festival was not idolatrous, and it was preceded by no Lent" (The Two Babylons, p. 104).

I can't believe you guys missed Passover.
cgg.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.CGGWeekly/ID/527/Why-Passover-Not-Easter.htm

Jews did it again.

Yes well, Happy Easter to you too!

(You)

You seriously can't speak
Get a proxy or something, please!

Why won't he stop?

You can pray for me. I'll think for you.

He's on a blackening spree

Happy Easter brothers!

Jeez

he's trying to create an ecumenical one world universal antichrist religion

would expect nothing less of Babylon
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Happy Easter!

What is your god doing?

Christianity has nothing to do with being a westerner or being an invader or a racist! Just stop it.

converting people, being useful
unlike you, mudslime lover

leave him brother , Sweden is beyond salvation

Nice photos you got there! Now go suck his feet subhuman.

>when you are protestant but the early Christians are pagan

"Consider how contrary to the mind of God are the heterodox in regard to the grace of God which has come to us. They have no regard for charity, none for the widow, the orphan, the oppressed, none for the man in prison, the hungry or the thirsty. They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer, because they do not admit that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, the flesh which suffered for our sins and which the Father, in His graciousness, raised from the dead."

"Letter to the Smyrnaeans", paragraph 6. circa 80-110 A.D.

"Come together in common, one and all without exception in charity, in one faith and in one Jesus Christ, who is of the race of David according to the flesh, the son of man, and the Son of God, so that with undivided mind you may obey the bishop and the priests, and break one Bread which is the medicine of immortality and the antidote against death, enabling us to live forever in Jesus Christ."

-"Letter to the Ephesians", paragraph 20, c. 80-110 A.D.

Boиcтинa вocкpece

>when you are Protestant Polycarp is in hell

Happy Easter everyone!

Popes have done way worse things than that you know, and Catholics are allowed to disagree (just read Dante)

In fact, most of the Muslims are more Christian than Christians. For example, just look at this article and see if I am right. And pray to the Lord for not ending up like Sodom and Gamorra. LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory

Closer examination of the ancient sources, however, reveals a more gradual historical development. While fasting before Easter seems to have been ancient and widespread, the length of that fast varied significantly from place to place and across generations. In the latter half of the second century, for instance, Irenaeus of Lyons (in Gaul) and Tertullian (in North Africa) tell us that the preparatory fast lasted one or two days, or forty hours—commemorating what was believed to be the exact duration of Christ’s time in the tomb. By the mid-third century, Dionysius of Alexandria speaks of a fast of up to six days practiced by the devout in his see; and the Byzantine historian Socrates relates that the Christians of Rome at some point kept a fast of three weeks.2 Only following the Council of Nicea in 325 a.d. did the length of Lent become fixed at forty days, and then only nomi-
nally. Accordingly, it was assumed that the forty-day Lent that we encoun- ter almost everywhere by the mid-fourth century must have been the result of a gradual lengthening of the pre-Easter fast by adding days and weeks to the original one- or two-day observance.3 This lengthening, in turn, was thought necessary to make up for the waning zeal of the post-apostolic church and to provide a longer period of instruction for the increasing num- bers of former pagans thronging to the font for Easter baptism. Such remained the standard theory for most of the twentieth century.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_by_country_or_territory
>Killing people because of their sexual orientation in the 21st century
fucking muslims mate

Christ is risen!

You should be the last to speak, Mehmet. Turkish Muslims are falling to degeneracy just like everyone else

Gott mit uns!

How do we secure a future for our people and our faith? How do we solve the Jewish and Muslim problems?

Even if you don't believe in God, you should still go to church. It provides a sense of belonging and it's an easy way to get into volunteer work and help your community. Church is a place for strong whites. Only weakling cuckolds hate church.

>Sweden
This made my day.

can i sue if my fucking athiest prof made my exam at exactly 3:00 - 7:00pm Now I have to go to the other side of the city to make it to their 9:00 mass.

I feel like this violates some kind of religious freedom not to mention I have already seen them purpously move dates around so exams don't conflict with Ramadan

I am a Christian and I believe LGBT is a sin. I'd rather treating than killing though.
Nope, they are nothing more than secularists and commies.

Happy Easter everyone

Fuck off Christcuck

Kill yourself, Jew.

Happy Easter!

Hristos a înviat!

/r/atheism please kill youreselves

Happy Easter

Looks like the soldier is killing the Jew, no?

You lost your country because you lost Jesus
faggot.

Happy Easter my friends.

We may have our differences, but we all accept and love European culture and are at least in some form Christians.

God hates Europe

Happy Easter fellow Christian bros!
Deus Vult!

Christ is risen. God (not satan aka allah) is in control.

>dfw granny dies on easter

Atleast the timing was spot on

If jesus was here, would he celebrate your pagan days?

would he celebrate christmas, easter, halloween and valentine ?

Needs context.

>We have to get rid of the mudslimes in Europe!
God will kill all the Muslims, when He returns. It's not your job to kill people, or stop God's punishment from afflicting goyim.

>We have to reclaim Constantinopole from the Turks!
Micah 4:3
And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

>We have to get rid of all of the atheists and non believers!
Deuteronomy 32:35
To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

>NO MUSLIMS ALLOWED
Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

>NO JEWS ALLOWED
Romans 11:28
As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

>NO NON BELIEVERS ALLOWED
Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

DEUS VULD XDDDDD

RETAKE CONSTANTOPLE XDDDD

Хpиcтoc вocкpec, brother

happy easter everyone
i hope you all went to church today

Happy Easter

Happy Easter, brothers and sisters
Chrystus zmartwychwstał

Why do you hate Jesus ?

Still got about 40 minutes till dawn here. But Happy Easter nonetheless.

Happy Easter Christbros

#MakeIstanbulConstantinopleAgain

Happy Easter Christbros. And praise for Turkey !

Happy Easter everyone

youtu.be/noetoc2W4Pc

Happy Easter, faggots :^)

>I'm Christian
>but we must remove people in need
So you're not Christian. Stop LARPing.

>remove means violet massacre