See my pop crying cause he knows ww3 will happen

>See my pop crying cause he knows ww3 will happen

feels bad man

Just tell him NK will be BTFO relatively quickly. Nobody will side with Kim

this has little to do with NK you dork, learn to see the big picture

This...

nk can't reach us except for the tip of northern territory. nothing to worry about. tell your pop to stop being such a faggot

tell him that he did what he had to do in his time, which was worry about himself and his family, no time for a revolution when you have to pay the bills and maintain a "social professional persona"

granded, that attitude of boomers allowed the corrupts of the world to take over, because people where to busy making the coin, and not caring about the big issues.

Well a generation of NEETs is needed for a revolution, and we wouldnt have it without the boomers. So yeah, they job was to work, our job is to fight.

Did he cry when Obama started a proxy war with Russia?

why does your old man think there is going to be WW3??

>their job was to work and build wealth*, our job is to educate ourselves and prepare for the shitstorm, your family WILL NEED YOU

Lil Kim is not going to do shit
He will die at age 35 of a heart attack if he keeps eating at the current rate
Just drop the mcdonalds secret weapon america

>crying

kek, what a faggot

>Trump caused WW3
What a great time to be alive. I was afraid shillary would do it and destroy the Dem party over it. Thank you based orange man for ruining the GOP image once and for all. Neo-con artist bless you.

subhuman burger strikes again

WW3 WILL NEVER EVER START SO SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS

Already stocked my popcorn for every American fag that gets exterminated in the Korea bait trap

Only sad part it's going to be actual soldiers and not you basement dwelling USA flag faggots

just bought a fuck ton of pc hardware and tons of electronics to binge on all of my hard-earned cash before the world ends

Do you live under a rock?

Your probably not based enough to understand

Agreed.

>generation that completely fucked up is now crying facing consequences of their own action

Tell him to grow up.

>See my pop crying cause he knows ww3 will happen

>feels bad man

Don't feel bad, boomers are to blame for this mess - no sympathy should be shown to them.

>subhuman burger strikes again
We didn't conquer the world by worrying about the fe-fes of grown men

your dads a drunken retard m8. smack some sense into him and tell him to stop being a pussy.

Ww3 is a meme. Civil war in europe or us is more likely leading to a foreign interventionist policy that will spurn opposing powers in a proxy conflict that spirals out of control.

That is how WORLD wars work. Regional conflicts with nonstate and quasi state actors dont get messy until the big boys pick opposing teams. NK can only get messy if someone decides during or after they want the terms of the opp changed... But until then aint nothing happening.

The people who spent their lives seeding control arent planning on having it end in a firey explosion after all the effort they put in. The global powers tend to air more on the side of wimper instead of bang.

Your old man is correct to worry but hes misscalculated the situation.

Your pop know the emus will rise once again and subjugate your shitty nation. You can't escape fate.

Tell him nothing would make you prouder than dying to fight for the ideals he believed in. Srs

Dont cry as a man. It's our job to conceal and drink our feels away.

Tell him homosexuals everywhere have a bigger faith and are excited to join everyone in the pile on

Thanks mate.

I get that the "happening" fags have cried wolf a lot, but WW3 is already happening, its not like the old wars, but there will come a time of mayor distress, either the world has an open war, or the states keep up the economic wars and entanglements until every economy is rekt and every country is in a survivalist mode

Yes it will, better leave NATO fast, faggot.

>WW3 will never happen in your lifetime

Your father is a faggot

oh, what a change a year can make

Crying?
Why auscunt?

neck yourself faggot what the fuck

Boo-hoo boo-hoo wah wah
Tell ur dad to put his big boy pants on and stfu

>Civil War in the US again.
Even better. Trump is really outdoing himself if he can break up the Union again.

cuz his lad is gonna get drafted and the world will be a big uncertain shitshow

We're about to kill the bear.

Really? Man is crying because why. All clammos know they are fuck ups?

what a big fucking baby

are you a sandnigger or a frog?

Big if true

No. Somebody who's read Genesis. Serpent seed theory. And the Sept 23 threads

Death to Amerifat burgers, Long live Russia.

Your dad's an idiot.

I don't care.

This isn't your personal blog, faggot.

elaborate?

Join the fucking EU already, bitch.

Never fuck off nigger scum

Your dad's a fag mate

Who seriously backs NK?

I'm more concerned about the proxy-war going on in Syria. Russia, Iran, the US, Europe. Things are fucked.

this

Not that guy but I'll have a go:
This is bigger than just NK, the world stage is being set for another world-wide conflict.
China is moving troops around.
Russia are invested in the Syrian campaign.
America is doing what America does, perpetual war.
Japan is joining in on the NK fiasco.
The EU is ready to erupt.
Civil war is actually possible in America, just look at berkley as an example.
Israel wants to take over certain areas and create greater Israel.
Then they want to bring about Armageddon since it's in their prophecies.
Many Christians also think the bibles end times are talking about current events.
And muslims also have prophecies currently being fulfilled in the fight in Damascus/Syria.

See where he might be a tad concerned about current global issues?

basically, the economy as it is structured, needs war, war makes shit happen like refugees, etc, which further rekts the economy, in which case the solution is more war, because it acts as a reset button (this is way oversimplification, but just see military industrial complex + central banking)

ww3 is bound to happen, either on a big scale, or world wide small scale civil wars everywhere

WW3 was always going to happen. So will WW4, WW5, WW6, etc.

This

How soon do you think? I give it to 2020. It's in the power's best interest to get the ball rolling quick because of climate change and the destruction of the earth.

Paranoid.

>shill

See you in 4 years. The world will be exactly the same. (more or less)

>Amsterdam in charge of masculinity

Take him to a whorehouse. That'll cheer the old man up. What kind of son are you anyway?

Give him reasons to not want WW3 to happen then, people who are happy to live don't look for a war, make him dinner, spend more time with him, he is probably too lonely.

Already doing that. Spending so much time with him. Making up for my younger years,

Something has to happen before the conclusion of ignoring debt and the continuing of printing money, and that usually ends up being war.

He feels sad about his family. Knowing they probably won't grow up to have a good life like he did.

The bear will leave it's cave forever

I understand the situation user, but isn't he being a little over dramatic. Most of it is fake news so as to pressure Trump into launching a war to the benefit (((them))).

Yeah, add that to the list. Also coups in south America. South China Sea. Immigration crises. Possible economical collapse. Shits pretty exciting lads.

world wide small scale civil wars would play in our favour in the long game

Hahaha holy shit based answer. You didn't have to be mean about it though.

I was gonna say there's no use worrying about what the other earthlings are gonna do, cause before WW3 culminates we're gonna see a massive cleansing from Christ and God's messengers

And divine judgement is something you cannot be mad about

How long do you give it before it starts to buckle?

No, he's crying because you grew up to be a NEET.

"My heart feels like a rattlegator!"

I never once saw my dad cry. As he was dying he was making jokes to the ambulance crew that came to help him. He made jokes at the hospital about needing to do his jumping jacks. He laughed at death, and sat up in his death bed just to prove that he could.
My dad was a man and never would have let me see him cry. You should feel bad for seeing your dad cry. It's his job to show you that men are bad asses.

If I had to guess I'd say this summer but definitely by the end of 2017 Im not ready but idc I'm just gonna go to downtown area so it's instant

It isn't happening any time soon, much as it needs to. He's just a dumb boomer who buys into MSM fearmongering.

Fucking Russians. Had to wake up in the night because an embassy car to the Russians drove around the camp and took pictures. 3 guys run away from the scene when we stopped them.

> Russian are our friends and want us not hurt!
Fuck putinbots

you should feel bad for seeing your dad die. Real men live, sounds like your dad was a faggot cuck

I'm just waiting for the EU to collapse before I take it seriously. I'm well connected and prepared myself so I'm gonna see how long I can last, assuming I don't get drafted.

now that's an image I haven't seen in a long time

protagonist was a beta cuck, but each race had its own homeland.

Not really sure m8. I can guess. I think it might kick off fully this year. Maybe next. I think it's inevitable though. But change always is. And war always brings change to some extent.

My body is ready. How about yors?

>mfw

All men die. I'm proud of him for how he faced it. Without crying like a girl. He went like a man.

No sympathy for the boomer menace.

lol what a child, grow some fucking balls

i honestly can't imagine anyone over 35 not wanting WWIII to arrive with a white hot scalding passion

He's a fucking moron, then. WWIII will not happen in our lifetime.

At 4 Am, I heard 3 Jets fly over the city, they flew extremly close

>My dad was emotionally unavailable right to the point of his death

>This is a good thing

Amerilards, not even once.

Is your Dad a libcuck ? We'll be fine...

Nah. He's /redpilled/

>Confusing crying like a girl with being emotionally unavailable.
You know what's unavailable? That rock that Spain wants from Britain.

>having to be a "libcuck" to cry
kys
kys

Go import some more sand-niggers already...

Go be scared of everything somewhere else, burgerfag.

Why do I get the feeling I know your sorry ass in real life?

>you're not BASED enough to CRY LIKE A BITCH FOR AN UNLIKELY EVENT

Sometimes I'm reminded why Euros are so feminine.

Because i fucked your mom